Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Casting Light Through the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I hope it's okay if I make this, even if I haven't seen Jeff lately)

Legretta's normally slitted pupils widened as the newly formed Team Corona stepped into the shadows. "We...have to go through this forest?" the Snivy muttered, a mix of anxiety and, weirdly enough, anticipation filling her. Shadowhue forest certainly lived up to its name, being almost void of light. The "Crown of Light" would be at an advantage here, having both a fire-type and an electric-type to light the way. "Perhaps one of you should go first." she gestured to her teammates. "It will be easier to see where we are going that way, after all."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:44 am

"Yes, we do seem to be 'on a roll' with the scarves, as it were." Legretta snickered, tying the scarf around her neck. Truth be told, she didn't even intend to make a pun with that expression, causing her to be all the more amused when the words escaped her split tongue. Then a sudden, unnerving thought hit her. "It is quite strange, though. With all these scarves lying around, one would suspect that something happened to the previous owners... " she muttered, sceptically running the fabric of the scarf through her digits. "N-never mind." she stuttered. "I-I am probably just being paranoid, sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 pm

*performs cpr on thread*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:13 pm

(Sorry I was away. School isn't doing anyone favors, it seems.)

Nova, who suddenly felt fine with not wearing a scarf, just tried to brush off her concern. "Well... Um, they might have just... Appeared... Out of thin air, maybe..."" She mumbled uncertainly, then spoke up. "Uh, yeah. Shall we go on?"
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:47 pm

(Same Here. Ninth Grade is hard enough as it is. :p)

"Let's." Jeff said, leading them forward again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:08 pm

"Yes, let us go with a best case scenario instead of a worst case one." Legretta muttered, following Jeff. "It is very likely that the scarves simply slid off of the wearer's neck or out of their bag when they were not paying attention. That is probably all there is to the mystery." she explained in an attempt to fix the atmosphere. "I-I am sorry for even mentioning the worst care scenario."

(It's okay. School is pretty much a time stealer extraordinaire.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Thread Locked as Flashflood has been deemed Inactive.

IAmTheLeaf and JeffMandM do not need to count this thread toward their total open thread count for their characters unless the thread is re-opened due to someone adopting Flashflood's character.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Casting Light Through the Shadows
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3