Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Casting Light Through the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

(I hope it's okay if I make this, even if I haven't seen Jeff lately)

Legretta's normally slitted pupils widened as the newly formed Team Corona stepped into the shadows. "We...have to go through this forest?" the Snivy muttered, a mix of anxiety and, weirdly enough, anticipation filling her. Shadowhue forest certainly lived up to its name, being almost void of light. The "Crown of Light" would be at an advantage here, having both a fire-type and an electric-type to light the way. "Perhaps one of you should go first." she gestured to her teammates. "It will be easier to see where we are going that way, after all."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Nova had heard Legretta mutter something about slowing it down, and saw Jeff use ember at the Poochyena. Seeing that, the shinx didn't want to be the only one who wasn't doing anything, so she used Leer again.

The Poochyena had just gotten it's footing back after being knocked away by Jeff's ember. The bite pokemon used howl as it waited for one of Team Corona to attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:00 pm

After using howl, the Poochyena posed even more of a threat than before. It was imperative that they ended this battle as quickly as possibe, or at least found some way to incapacitate it. Legretta, opting for the latter, locked eyes with the buffed poch, giving it a petrifying Glare. "There." she smirked, keeping the eye contact as she made room for her teammates to attack. "Your Howl will not be of much use if you cannot move the muscles required for attacking, no?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 pm

The unaware Poochyena was easily 'hit' by Legretta's glare. It let out a small whimper as it suddenly felt an irrational fear towards the Snivy, a fear so intense it's legs would not move to let it flee.

"Nice one Legretta!" Nova nodded quickly towards the snivy, careful to not look into Legretta's eyes. That would have been a great start; getting immobilized by her teammate. But that thought aside, the flash pokemon saw an opening to attack the feral pokemon, so she charged at it and used Fire Fang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:22 pm

With the Poochyena being incapacitated, Legretta's teammates had a great opportunity to strike it down. She almost felt sorry for the pooch as Nova locked her flaming jaws around it. But no matter how much sympathy she felt, it was still the foe, and ceasing to glare at it would simply cause them to get hurt instead. "Likewise, Nova!" The Snivy exclaimed, feeling the Poochyena weaken through the eye contact. Now it only seemed like a matter of finishing the fight once and for all...
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Jeff used his Ember attack one last time, and then the Poochyena fainted. Jeff regained his composure, and smiled. "Well, that was one intense battle." jeff said, smiling. His tail had ceased to be spitting fire, and was back to what it was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:51 am

"Yeah, it was Jeff. I almost feel sorta bad for that Poochyena." Nova shrugged as she said that last part. "Anyway, let's go onwards!" The shinx cheered as she took a few steps forward, just to trip over an item. "Ouch..."

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:57 pm

"...It was probably for the best, though." Legretta replied, breaking the eye contact with the Poochyena as it slumped over. She had to agree with Nova, though. It was hard not to get a small sting of guilt when she looked at the unconcious pokemon. On the other hand, it had attacked them, and they fought it in self defence. Just paralyzing it would be to no avail, as it eventually would shake it off and pursue them yet again. "We should probably get this one way from the path, though."

Legretta had just finished dragging the Poochyena onto a pile of moss behind some bushes, when she heard a small thump, follwed by her teammate going "Ouch...". "What is it, Nova?" the Snivy asked, curiously (and a bit worriedly) scampering over to her teammate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Nova let out a frustrated growl as she lifted herself to her paws. "I'm fine Legretta, I just tripped." She told her teammate quickly before glancing down to see what she had tripped over, hoping that whatever it was, it would be worth the fact that she now had a dull pain in her face.

Well, wish granted.

"Hey Jeff, Legretta! Look at this!" The shinx called, rather excited to see a Defence Scarf. An item like that would surely come in handy. I wonder who should have it? Nova wondered momentarily, although the answer seemed pretty clear to her. "Hey, Legretta? You an have it if you want. I'm not trying to say your weak or anything, but there's a fair amount of Pokemon who are effective against Grass-types here. Um, that's if your fine with that as well Jeff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 pm

"M-me?" Legretta stuttered, pointing at herself in a puzzled way. Being neither the current leader nor the one who found the scarf, she wasn't too sure if it was okay for her to take it. "Are you certain? You are the one who found it, after all, and Jeff is probably more at risk of getting hit preemptively. I appreciate the thought," she smiled, taking a step back from the scarf-carrying Shinx. "But I sincerely think one of you should have it. I can take a few hits without it, as well. Snivy are a naturally defensive race, after all."
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 pm

"well, if you insist..." He said, putting the scarf on. Immediately he felt stronger and able to withstand more hits. "Now we move on..." He replied, immediately leading them forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Nova followed Jeff, holding another Fire Fang in her mouth. "Hopefully we'll find more of these scarfs soon, they really come in handy." She commented. The Shinx looked around for either Feral Pokemon or more items, and saw none, for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:01 pm

"Indeed," Legretta nodded, cautiously following Nova as the last in the line up. "More scarves would be of great use..." the Snivy trailed off, scanning every bush they passed with her reptillian eyes to make sure not to miss (or get caught off-guard by) anything. This alertness, however, was pointless, as the next item was found in the exact same way as the Defence Scarf. "Wah!"

This dice is not existing.

And such, another team member had been downed by the magnificent force known as "the Mysterious Ninja Object".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Nova glanced around in surprise at the sound of a 'Thud'. When she saw her teammate had just tripped, however, she couldn't help but laugh a little. "You okay Legretta?" She asked, unaware the snivy had just found an item. Well, 'found' might not be the right word. It was almost more like 'was attacked by an item'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:01 am

"Pfft-hehe!" Due to the irony of the situation, Legretta had to let out a laugh, herself. "I-I am fine, Nova." she giggled as she got up. "I just got smacked in the face by some irony, is all! Now let us uncover the culprit..." she muttered, digging at the ground to uncover a Pecha Scarf. "And the irony continues!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:23 pm

"What is it with our team and tripping over scarves?" Nova continued laughing."I have a feeling this is going to become a trend." She added as she looked at her teamates, then turned to Legretta. "You might as well keep that one, since knowing our luck we'll find another one in minutes." The Shinx joked, but she might have had a small point. Scarves were common in Shadowhue, even though Nova didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casting Light Through the Shadows   Casting Light Through the Shadows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Casting Light Through the Shadows
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next