Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

One Long Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

One Long Adventure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {32-18=14}
Previously, Jak had come to the mountain ranges to attempt to find a gift for someone. Someone he found special to him. It was something he thought would help them in their goal to get stronger faster.

This item was rumored to lay in these mountains. A gift of Joy... A Joy Ribbon.
From what Jak had heard, this item was supposed to help you gain experience faster. Making you possibly evolve faster too in some cases. He knew if this item was able to help you get stronger faster. It would make a perfect gift.

Now, that couple of weeks have gone by since his last attempt at getting some of these "Magical" ribbons. He is now on his way back to the mountain range to attempt to find these ribbons. Before he had left, he had informed Joey that he would be gone for a while for this adventure. He didn't want Joey to come because it was too much for him to handle at his skill level. Joey accepted this then but was a bit upset to see Jak leave. Joey would be patient and wait for his return.

"This time... I am not leaving until I find one..." he said with determination to himself as he traveled towards the mountain. The weather seemed pretty good for the day. He expected to stay there for a few days. Most likely going to linger in the mouth of the caves during the night or bad weather.

As he approached the mountain range, he immediately noticed that the fog had already settled over the bottom of the mountain... The black mist... He sighed heavily at the sight... "This is great..." he said with slight frustration near the base of the mountain range... He knew it would be a few hours before the mist cleared enough for him to travel. It was practically impossible to see. So for now he sat down on the a few of the larger rocks and took some time to think as he waited, keeping an eye out for any movement, an ear out for any sound...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:24 am

After a lot of jumping and running around, the clones vanished, having done their job of confusing the group of Pokemon so that Jak could make a move. The Embers he used seem to have an effect, the large dinasaur roaring ad if in pain, or at least agrivated. Seeing the Smokescreen cover the area, Brian dashed in for a sneak attack, his tail illuminating the area right around him so he could see. Eventually, the Chimchar could see the dinosaur rampaging, like a baby who had it's food taken. It appeared to have not seen him, so Brian took this chance to land an attack. His fist ignited once more as he charged forward and landed a Fire Punch right on the enemy. As effective as it seemed, the Pokemon retaliated right after wards, smacking the monkey with it's large tail, sending him right out of the smoke and into a boulder. "Man, this guy is one tough customer..." Brian said, rubbing his head as it hurt from the attack.

Energy: 12

Last edited by pokepikoo on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 2:42 am

Jak {7}
Jak had gotten clear of the rampaging dinosaur. As he had exited the smokescreen, he noticed the chimchar go straight in with a flaming fist. 'Oh god... he though, and as if expected. It seemed he got smacked after hitting the rampaging pokemon.

The chimchar smacked straight into a boulder. Jak rushed over to him to make sure he was alright as it looked like a nasty hit. "You alright?" Jak asked.

Out of all the action that had been going on. It would seem Jak didn't notice the other pokemon had run off in fear from this thing.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:35 am

"Eh, I'm fine. It doesn't hurt too much. Wouldn't be able to call myself a real battler if I wasn't willing to take some damage. Thanks for asking though buddy." Brian said, getting up and dusting himself off, the pain not bothering him as much now. Seeing the dinosaur rage on after taking all of these hits made the Chimchar wonder how what else it would actually do. While doing this, he realized that the other group of wild Pokemon had left, like they were scared off or something. It was disappointing that they wouldn't be able to finish the interesting battle they started, but right now the main thing to focus on was the raging Pokemon in front of him.

"So, what do you think we should do now? Go straight in and attack or try and confuse it again?" Brian asked Jak, wanting to know how the Charmeleon thought in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:00 am

Jak {8} +1 from page

Jak kept an eye out to make sure no other pokemon decided to jump in. It seemed there was no other pokemon were in the area as they spoke. The one pokemon still on a rampage within the smoke. "Honestly, I think it would be wiser to let this one vent out in frustration as we sneak away. Battling is not the only thing to help yourself get stronger. Being smart about your battles is also; I learned this from a friend a while back." Jak stated as he looked back towards the smoke.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:18 am

Brian couldn't help but feel a little disappointed in the Chameleon's response. He knew that it was probably a good idea, seeing as the large Pokemon had taken so many hits without falling, but at the same time wanted to continue the battle. The stronger the opponent, the more fun the battle was for the Chimchar. Plus, the group of fairly interesting wild Pokemon from before had left in fear, preventing him for battling them more. Still, despite his want to battle, he knew when enough was enough...at least for now.

"Okay then, that seems good. We can head this way and that guy won't see us out of the Smokescreen." Brian said, pointing to the path they were previously on.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:26 am

Jak {8}
Jak nodded and went towards the path Brian had pointed out.
"Soo brian, how come you came to the mountain range?" Jak decided to ask Brian.

He was a bit curious to the reason for visiting the mountain. Although it is true that some Joy ribbons were found here before. He didn't think the chimchar would be after one, Since he already had one of his own. "I wouldn't think it be for another Joy ribbon, You seem to have one already."
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 am

Brian went along with Jak in the route he pointed out, leaving the angered dinosaur behind. He then heard the Charmeleon's question regarding his reasoning for coming here. "Oh, that's pretty simple. Two main reasons. One being that I haven't explored all of Blacklist yet. These mountains are so vast and mysterious, and there's tons of stuff that I haven't seen yet here. The only way to truly explore a place is to explore every nook and cranny until you've seen all that needs to be seen. The second reason is even simpler. I simply wanna become stronger, so battling wild Pokemon in places like this is going towards that goal. There's someone I need to defeat..so I need to become stronger..." Brian said with determination in his eyes, the flame on his tail flickering in response to his intense emotions.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:47 pm

Jak {8}
Jak nodded, "Well, if you are worried that we missed a big chance to train. Don't worry too much about it. There are plenty of hostiles in any dungeon.. On top of that, if we happen to get such luck of not running into any stronger ones. I can always help out and spar with you." Jak said with a smile as he looked towards the mountain peeks. The one mountain peek in particular though, made him shiver briefly. The one he was on top of the one day a while back.

He was with a Lucario, he ran into a certain ghost type on top of there and had a bit of a fight. He frowned at the thought but quickly shoved that to the side. Putting a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:26 pm

"Eh, don't worry about that. It would've been fun see how well I'd do against that raging beast, but even with my last ve of battle, I still use my brain. Besides, like you said, there are tons of different wild Pokemon out here, some maybe even stronger then those others. I can't wait..." Brian said as they continued walking on the mountain path. The Chimchar was really starting to like Jak's personality as he learned more about him through his words. The Chameleon seemed fairly level headed and strong, which was a pretty good combination.

"Oh, that would be so much fun! I'd love to soar with you sometime Jak! Seeing how you would fight in a one on one battle would be so great!" Brian said gleefully after hearing Jak's proposal to spar sometimes. He knew that now probably wasn't the best, but even so the thought of how epic the battle would be excited the Chimchar to the highest degree.

Last edited by pokepikoo on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Jak {8+10=18}

Jak nodded in agreement about there being a lot of different pokemon out there. He was glad to see the chimchar looked forward to a sparring match in the future. He looked ahead in the mist, he noticed a grey gummi on the ground. "A grey gummi? I never seen one this color before. My guess, steel types commonly like this kind." said as he put the gummi in his bag.

(OOC: You still have some encounters on your dice left. [Items])
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:54 pm

While thinking about the potential of his and Jak's future sparring match, Brian fail to notice something was in front of him, and ended up tripping, falling flat on his face. "Ow...guess I thought to much..." Brian said, chuckling about what had just happened while getting up and shaking his face to remove any dirt that got on it. He looked back to see what exactly he tripped on, and saw it wasn't just one thing but two things. A Moon Stone and a Gravelrock were both just sitting there. The rock could be used to throw at enemies to attack or distract them, and the stone could be used to evolvea certain Pokemon. "That's one of my favorite things about these places. There's all kinds of cool free stuff!." Brian said, going back to grinning wide as usual.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Jak{18}
((OOC: Whoops forgot to state he took out a berry to eat it.))

Jak took out a berry and ate it as they had been talking. He glanced up to the mountains once more, noticing some of the mist was starting to climb down black mist mountain.

Jak sighed as he saw this. "I think we are going to have some trouble seeing in the next hour or two.. The mist is building up again up their, it will soon come down here." Jak stated pointing towards what he saw.
Coaster carried out 5 launched of one Black Spear Mountain :
One Long Adventure - Page 3 YjwdcQh , One Long Adventure - Page 3 YjwdcQh , One Long Adventure - Page 3 YjwdcQh , One Long Adventure - Page 3 UtRUcfh , One Long Adventure - Page 3 Gold_r10
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 pm

After picking up and putting his stuff away, Brian looked towards where Jak pointed and saw what he meant. A thick cloud of blackmist could be seen there, and it was slowly creeping downward towards the two fire types. However, that wasn't the only thing coming toward them. It was hard to make it out clearly, but inside the mist there seemed to be silhouettes of something. From how they seemed to be moving, Brian assumed that they were probably wild Pokemon.

"Looks like we're gonna have more issues that the mist. Another group of Pokemon is heading out way. Let's get them from a distance with a combined Ember attack!" The Chimchar said, his mouth filling with fire.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Jak {0} stupid dice!
Jak looked to see the pokemon approaching them from the mountain in a very speedy fashion. Jak nodded as Brian suggested to send a combined ember attack.

"Lets," he agreed as he started to build up his own flames. Eventually, He fired his flames alongside the chimchars. The stream of embers seamed to almost form a solid wall of flame heading towards the pokemon. After the fire got close to them, it seemed two of them and the one larger one had jumped over the blast, Now getting very close to them. Jak watched as they got closer, Now almost overhead the one bigger one turned out to be a Hariyama, it had jumped off the cliff and went to slam into Jak, Catching him completely off guard as to its leap. Landing straight into him. Heavy Slam.

The pokemon then got up and looked at the chimchar, Jak still laying on the ground. He moved a little bit, but had trouble getting up. His bag was knocked away from him during the attack, It has a few oran berries that can be used.

-is breathing heavily- "That, -breaths- hurt." Jak said slowly in pain. He was unable to move at the moment due to the hit, He couldn't reach his bag for any berries either.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:45 pm

"Alright then!" Brian said as he shot out his Ember, which mixed with Jak's to create a makeshift flamethrower like attack. Despite how cool that looked though, the group of wild Pokemon had jumped away to avoid the blow. While the large sumo Pokemon Hariyama was going towards Jak, the other two were diving down at Brian, both using Hi Jump Kick. The Chimchar had seen this move used before, and dodged out of the Scrafty's way, causing them to damage themselves heavily. Taking this chance, Brian then leaped towards them and used a Fire Punch on one of them, sending it flying into a nearby boulder. He then turned around swiftly, using the momentum to smash his burning fist into the other Scrafty's face, sending him further then the other.

"Ah man, that spin punch was so cool, and not even planned." Brian said, grinning gleefully at his own ability. This changed once he saw Jak lying on the ground, having taken a big hit from the Hariyama. "Hey, get away from him!" He said before shooting an Ember at it's face, making the sumo Pokemin flinch in pain for a little bit. Brian used this time to grab Jak's bag and bring it over to him, an Oran Berry in his hand. "Here, eat this berry. It'll heal you." He said, holding the berry above the Chameleon's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Long Adventure
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next