Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

One Long Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:54 am

Jak {32-18=14}
Previously, Jak had come to the mountain ranges to attempt to find a gift for someone. Someone he found special to him. It was something he thought would help them in their goal to get stronger faster.

This item was rumored to lay in these mountains. A gift of Joy... A Joy Ribbon.
From what Jak had heard, this item was supposed to help you gain experience faster. Making you possibly evolve faster too in some cases. He knew if this item was able to help you get stronger faster. It would make a perfect gift.

Now, that couple of weeks have gone by since his last attempt at getting some of these "Magical" ribbons. He is now on his way back to the mountain range to attempt to find these ribbons. Before he had left, he had informed Joey that he would be gone for a while for this adventure. He didn't want Joey to come because it was too much for him to handle at his skill level. Joey accepted this then but was a bit upset to see Jak leave. Joey would be patient and wait for his return.

"This time... I am not leaving until I find one..." he said with determination to himself as he traveled towards the mountain. The weather seemed pretty good for the day. He expected to stay there for a few days. Most likely going to linger in the mouth of the caves during the night or bad weather.

As he approached the mountain range, he immediately noticed that the fog had already settled over the bottom of the mountain... The black mist... He sighed heavily at the sight... "This is great..." he said with slight frustration near the base of the mountain range... He knew it would be a few hours before the mist cleared enough for him to travel. It was practically impossible to see. So for now he sat down on the a few of the larger rocks and took some time to think as he waited, keeping an eye out for any movement, an ear out for any sound...
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:07 am

William was in desperate need of some time off. After what had happened in the Fallen Leaf Copse these mountains were a more than welcome change. No trees to block one's view, no bright colours to assault one's eyes, enemies could usually easily be seen from afar and most importantly there was no annoying shrine with a riddle to solve here. Just normal, peaceful rocks.
Calmly the Gengar sat on one of these rocks, admiring the view from up here. It was a quiet, relatively cloudy day and the mountain range was covered in a serene blanket of shade. Most Pokémon would probably prefer sunnier weather, but to a shadowy Pokémon like the Ghost type this kind of weather actually was preferrable.

(E=66-18=48)
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 pm

While one in the Black Mountain Range was searching for a Joy Ribbon, another who just entered had already obtained one. With it around his neck, Brian the Chimchar had walked into the mountain range, eager to explore the place. "Been a while since I've been here. The last time was during that whole candy thing where I met that Kirlia guy. Didn't get a chance to learn too much about him due to all the wild Pokemon around this place. Kind of a shame, he seemed interesting enough." Brian said, wondering what being friends with that Kirlia would have been like.

"Still, that's not what should be on my mind right now. I came here to train, so I can get stronger and stronger. Then maybe...I can beat that guy..." He said, thinking of the Gallade from before who he had no idea was the same Kirlia he met before. With his determination in mind, the Chimchar continued onward into the mist, ready for whatever would be thrown his way.

Energy: 8

Last edited by pokepikoo on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Jak
As Jak was still on the larger rocks, waiting a bit for the mist to subside somewhat to be somewhat visible. He noticed a pokemon out in the distance walking towards the mountain. It had a flame of its own on its body. However it definitely wasn't a charmander.

Jak wondered who would venture into the mist when it is this thick. He pondered whether or not to follow. At the moment he decided to remain where he was, it isn't very smart to follow someone though something this hard to see through. They might mistake you for a hostile.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:48 pm

The Chimchar continued his trek through the mountain range, familiarizing himself with the area. Having not been there in such a long time, it only made sense to try and figure out the layout of this place. Though this was made more difficult due to the mountain's name sake. Dark, thick mist stretched for what seemed like an never ending length, shrouding the entire area in it's shadow. Thankfully, Brian's flame had helped to counteract this, the light from his tail allowing him to see much more clearly.

"Man, my tail makes things better, but I wish there wasn't so much mist here. With all of this covering everything, it's hard to get a nice look at the mountains. Maybe there will be less in a different part of the area." Brian said as he walked on, hoping to find an area like he described, and maybe some other Pokemon to battle or befriend. Either worked for him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 9:55 pm

Jak {14}
Jak thought for a moment, 'Maybe, I should go see if that pokemon is going to be alright in there...' he thought to himself as he got up. Considering that the pokemon had some form of light on it. He shouldn't have too much trouble trying to spot it in the mist if it is even slightly thinner back down where the pokemon had entered.

"Why, Why am I doing this." he sighed, knowing it is a bad idea, he still is going in after the pokemon to see if it needs assistance.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 10:34 pm

As he continued to walk further up the misty mountains, Brian began to hear something behind him. "Sounds like there's someone running up to me from behind..." He said, turning around to see something shining in the distance. It looked like a flame of some sort, kinda like his tail. He couldn't tell whether it was wild or not due to all of the mist, but the Chimchar figured that fire types which may have a flame on their body wouldn't be common here. "Hello? Is there someone over there?" Brian said, trying to get the Pokemon's attention.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:17 pm

Jak {14}
Jak had been attempting to catch up to the chimchar. He then heard a voice asking if someone was there. He also noticed the movement of the light ahead of him had stopped. "Yea, I was coming to see if you needed some assistence through here." Jak stated as he got closer to the pokemon.

"After all, strength in numbers. I guess.." he said with a slight smile as he came up to the chimchar.

In reality, he didn't really have a reason to join other then to have some company. The last time he was here was with Noel.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:30 am

Brian could finally see the Pokemon that was following him, seeing that it was a Charmeleon. He had recognized the lizard Pokemon from a fighting tournament in his village, having seen the evolved form battle against his father. "Oh, that's nice of you. It would be pretty nice to have a companion on a trek up these mountains. Besides, like you said, strength in numbers." Brian said, smiling wide as he found someone to travel with. "My name is Brian, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:35 am

Jak {14}
Jak nodded, "I can agree, It can be lonely going up these mountains alone. My name is Jak, nice to meet you Brian." The Charmeleon named Jak said with a smile. He looked towards the direction they were originally heading. "Now, It would have been smarter to wait a little bit longer for the mist to clear up a bit. I have noticed this mountain has mist come steady at intervals on certain days." he stated with a chuckle.

"However, it can be even more fun to go through blind, as a friend of mine once said." he stated, laughing a little more.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:10 am

"Nice to meet you too Jak." Brian said, still smiling wide as he continued the conversation with the Charmeleon. "Yeah, this place always seems to have tons and tons of mist spread around. Guess that's why they call it Blackmist Mountain huh?" He said jokingly, chuckling a little bit at his joke. The Chimchar wasn't sure if the mist in these mountains ever really let up like Jak said, but that is a nice thought. Maybe something he should consider during another trip here.

"Yeah, that does sound fun. Going to a place with no real knowledge of what's there...man that's exciting!" Brian said, his tail flickering a little as he got excited at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:17 am

Jak {14}
Jak smiled, "Have you been here before?" Jak decided to ask the Chimchar. He was asking because he was wondering if he had gotten the Joy Ribbon from this location. A goal of which he wants to achieve. He wanted to get it as a gift for someone if possible.

Jak looked around for a moment before he thought they should probably start moving as to prevent getting caught by anything in the mist. "Shall we continue along for now as we talk?" he asked the Chimchar, as he actually felt better making some progress as he conversed a bit.

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Black Spear Mountain :
One Long Adventure Lo0IiWr , One Long Adventure LYuuSDV , One Long Adventure Iron_t10
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:29 am

"Yeah, I've been here once before, though not for too long. I actually got this Joy Ribbon right here from helping out an exploration team who happened to be passing through. Got pretty lucky honestly." Brian said, remembering the first time he came to Blackmist. Not much had changed since then, certainly not the amount of mist shrouding everything. Still, that's what made this place interesting. There was still so much left to explore, so much left to find, it was such an exciting feeling. He then heard Jak ask him to start moving and felt a little embarrassed at getting caught up in his thoughts a bit.

"Alright then, that would be for the best." Brian said as he started walking. The Chimchar didn't get too far as he could see something moving towards the two. He could tell they were probably Pokemon, but didn't know exactly what they were. "We may have to wait before we keep going. Might have some wild Pokemon on our hands." Brian said, smirking as he ready to start a battle.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:50 am

Jak {14 - 10 = 4}

Jak focused his sight on the pokemon up ahead of them. Both of them seemed to have turned when the Chimchar spoke. Jak was about to tell him to stay quiet for a moment but it seems a bit late as the pokemon must of saw them already.

The one let out an extremely harsh screeching sound and started beating on it's chest. ((Flippin gorilla's stuck in head all of sudden)).

Jak held onto his head in pain as he said "Oh fun." sarcastically, realizing it was one of those monkey's that got easily angered.

"NO ONE! NO ONE LOOKS AT ME LIKE THAT!" The Primape shouted as it rushed the pokemon.

"Woah woah woah! Wait we couldn't even-" Jak went to state but was cut off as he was grabbed and thrown into a nearby boulder.

Jak groaned for a second as he got up from the spot he was thrown. "Fine.. Too late to calm down now is it?" he stated as he shot a flurry of embers at the pokemon.

The pokemon took every hit, not even being phased from it. "Oh, crap..." he stated as the pokemon came towards him from an angle. It turned out they were actually pretty close to the mountain side as the pokemon smashed its fists into the side of the mountain causing a rock slide. Jak quickly went to jump out of the way. Only have one of the rocks actually slam into him. Luckily it wasn't one of the bigger ones, however it did leave him stunned for a moment.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 2:27 am

Out of nowhere, a Primape had dashed towards the duo and tossed the Charmeleon like a rock to ironically hit another. Seeing it start to rampage and use Rock Slide, Brian knew that he needed to do something. Besides, he had really wanted to hit something and this was the perfect time. However, before he went on to do so and help out Jak, the other Pokemon he saw had come towards him, with an annoyed look on it's face.

"Oh there he goes again, that idiot. Always picking fights whenever something doesn't go his way..." The female sounding bat Pokemon said, flying next to Brian. "I'm sorry about him, he's prone to going on tantrums like this. Guess it's just a thing with Primapes like him but still...it's embarrassing..."  She said to the Chimchar, apologizing for her friend's actions. "So I guess you know that guy?" Brian asked. "Yes, unfortunately. Our parents are friends, so we're basically forced to hang out with each other...and then this happens. Feel free to do whatever with him, just stop his yelling, it's so annoying..." She said, looking more annoyed by the second. "Well, if you say so..." Brian said, taking that as his cue to battle, leaping towards the Primape and shooting out an Ember right at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Long Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure Empty

Back to top Go down

One Long Adventure
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next