Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Ruins of Monochrome Falls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {13} -15 from travel

Jak walked into the open area where the ruins were supposed to be. The area seemed to be completely devoid of them. "Odd... Last time the ruins started here." he said with a slightly curious tone. "I guess they must be further in now..." he finished off.

He wondered why the ruins were deeper somehow. Maybe one of the dungeon flips caused them to shift deeper into the cave. Did that mean that the dungeon expanded?

After a while of walking along the path deeper into the cave he felt the wave of negative energy hit him. 'We are here' he thought as he looked around for the nearest building. He was still wondering where everything was. The cave was completely empty somehow. He then had a though. Maybe the ruins fell downward a bit. By then he felt the ground shift slightly. He jumped backwards as the floor beneath him fell onto a slant. Making a natural ramp to what was below them. Below them were where the ruins were.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:37 pm

"Yes quite" she said not letting it bother her. If it fell it fell and they'd have to deal with it. "Did you sense what was down the other hallway? I felt a incredibly negative aura" she said wondering if he could feel it. It was just a feeling she got from the hallway. She couldn't sense aura or anything but something that bad she couldn't just ignore. "Best to avoid that area entirely" She said as she walked along. This was just her basic instincts but she trusted them. She then saw a small wire. "Watch out a trap" she said as she pointed at the wire. They were supposed to trip over it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:49 pm

Jak {4}+1 from page
Jak looked towards Fang, "Felt something down the hall?" he said slightly confused but thought for a moment... He did feel something but he did not really interpret it as anything... "I guess I felt something but... I did not think that would be it..." he said after his realization that he did indeed feel something. He didn't exactly acknowledge it at that point in time when he had felt it.

Jak froze in his place as she stated to watch out for the trap. He then looked closer at the faint line going across the hall. "Woah..." he was a bit shocked to have seen it. He would have completely missed it if Obera was not there.

He looked towards the wall that the wire was attached to... He looked inside the hole it was coming out of... It was glowing slightly... "errr.." he noticed how the glow occurred slightly higher up in the adjacent room.

"I don't like that..." he said as he pointed towards the hole.

((OOC:That odd occurrence of the ceiling somehow staying afloat... That is the cause... It was part of the trap...))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:22 am

"Well just ignore it and hope it doesn't kill us, you said you have been here before why are all these traps things you do not recognize?" She asked wondering how he couldn't of know about these. "Also did you come alone?" She asked wondering who he could of come with. Must of been someone smart if they managed to avoid all the traps so Jak wouldn't know this place had any.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:31 am

Jak {4}
Jak looked towards Obera. "I honestly don't remember coming across any traps in here at all..." he said as he shrugged.

"That is why I did not expect the tripwire..." he said as he looked back towards the tripwire..

"As a matter of fact... I don't remember a single trap as a matter of fact...." he said with a slightly worried tone... "

He then looked towards Obera as she asked if he came here alone...

"No. I was not alone. I came here with a Lucario that refused to rest while they were recovering from an injury." he said as he was not thinking that the names and such were too important. He carefully stepped over the wire and looked ahead along the path they chose...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:40 am

"A Lucario that refused to rest" suddenly a flash of a riolu and her fighting someone came into her mind. She shook this memory away. It couldn't be Noel. If it was Fang would fulfill her promise and beat her. Fang hoped it wasn't though because deep down Noel was still her first friend. "Keep the memory at bay Obera" she said silently to herself as she waited for Jak to pick the way to go. She wanted to be out of this dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:47 am

Jak {4}
Jak looked towards Obera after finishing his last sentence. She seemed to have been in thought for a moment. She then mumbled something that he could not hear... He decided not to question anything about what she was thinking. He thought that if it was important. She would share it.

Jak looked towards the path. "Should we start heading back. It seems the further we go the traps are getting more frequent... I honestly am not liking the style of traps that are here... Especially since they were not here the last time I was here..." he said as he pointed to the ceiling. "We can continue if you like though. I am fine with either decision." he said with a smile..

He felt that if they had stumbled across a trap that they both did not see. They might be in serious trouble. He really did not want that... He wanted Obera to be safe. However it definitely seemed that it was her protecting him at the time. He could not hide this fact from himself.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:54 am

"While I do simply love to constant threat of death looking over my head I'd say we should return before one of use gets killed" She said simple as she looked for a exit. If we go back the way we came we will get out. Just avoid any wires." She said as she turned around and started walking. She needed to think if Noel was here she was going to fight her. And if that happened Fang didn't known if she could win considering Noel would be a Lucario now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:08 am

Jak {4}
Jak nodded and stated "Yea I can agree with that..." as he turned around to head the way they came... "Wait... The dungeon shifted..." he said as he sighed... "We could still try to go the way we came" he said as he continued the direction they came from. It was worth a shot after all.

He paid careful attention to the wires that they came across. Anything that did not look normal. He made sure to check before they crossed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:24 am

Fang looked over at the wall. She walked over and inspected it closely. After she felt a small wind flow she cocked her head back and slapped it into the wall breaking it. Her head was fine and it lead to a cave system. "There's a way out here" she said normally as if she didn't just bash her head through a wall.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:31 am

Jak {4}
Jak looked towards Obera. "Ughh Ok" he said with a slight smile. Honestly he was a bit shocked to see her bash her head through the wall. He wondered how that did not hurt... He mentally flinched as he thought of what it would feel like to do that...

He really couldn't imagine it.. "Yea lets get out of here..." he said as he stepped through the new found opening in the wall. As he went through he noticed that the ceiling moved slightly since the hole formed in the wall due to a certain Charmeleon's head going straight through it... Yea...

"We should probably hurry. I think the ceiling shifted a little when that hole magically appeared for us." He said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:36 am

Fang gave a small nod as she walked through. But as she and Jak made their way a huge noise could be heard behind them. She looked back to see the hole was covered up. "Well uhh we almost died" she said not making a joke about it. If they kept going they would be dead now there wasn't any time between the ceiling falling and hitting the ground. "Lucked out there" she said as she didn't let it bother her and walked onward.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 am

Jak {4}
As Obera had walked through the hole he heard a crash and the hole was completely sealed. Jak flinched as the ceiling fell completely. "That was a bit close for comfort..." he said with a bit of shock in his voice. "Lets just get out now..." he said as he walked on towards where the air was flowing. The very faint sound of the falls in the distance. "It should be this way..." he stated. He kept a careful eye out for any traps as they had walked.

"I still don't understand why there were traps this time..." he said as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:08 am

Fang gave a small nod as she walked onward. She knew this was the right way considering the sound the falls made. She felt a bit relaxed at this as they mad their way to the top of the cave the ruins were in. "Well this is better" she said as she looked around for a way down. They didn't have the luxury of jumping into the water, they could but they'd die and that would suck badly.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:29 am

Jak {4}
Jak looked towards Obera as she stated that this seemed better. He nodded as she stated this. He looked over the edge of the cliff to notice that they were actually right over top the falls. The water must of gone through a cave or something, because somehow the falls were below them with no water where they were at.

"Heh. The water flows through one of the caves... I didn't see that..." he said as he started looking for a way down. It seemed that Obera was already looking for a way down. He didn't spot anything at first. However he noticed one of the tree's just reached the top of the cliff. "How are you at climbing?" he asked her as he looked towards the tree.

The tree was definitely big enough to hold both of them. Only question was if there was enough spots to climb down.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:13 am

Obera looked at the tree and wondered something for a second. Before she could say or do anything something hit her back and made her fall down on a branch. "Ouch" she said as she stood up and jumped down the tree. "Well it's safe just to jump branch to branch" she shouted at Jak as she saw the bird that knocked her down. She shot a flamethrower at it knocking it out of the sky and to the ground Below. "Stupid bird" she said as she waited for Jak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Monochrome Falls   Ruins of Monochrome Falls - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ruins of Monochrome Falls
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next