Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]   Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 pm

"Another solo expedition... but this time, I'm after something great."

This is what Lance said to himself while putting on his blue hat, which he created at one of Dandy's shops. The hat had a stamina band infused into it, to make his journeys less rough. The hat was the only thing he brought with him. He emptied the rest of his bag out before he left for this journey. He was looking for Monochrome Falls, a great place for him to train, from what he has heard from some other fighting type Pokémon he met in town. Hopefully they are right, because training is what he needs.

After a while of walking and thinking, he stopped and looked around. While he was thinking to himself, he forgot where in Shadowhue Forest he was at.

"Well, guess now I'll just hopefully run into Monochrome Fall without fainting..."

Darn, and this journey could have been so much easier. Turning towards what he hoped was towards the middle, he walked in that direction, hoping this wouldn't be too long of a journey.

Energy:

Last edited by Riolu on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typing errors, coloring speech.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]   Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 12:17 am

[Energy: 38-10 = 28]

The day was rather gloomy and dull, as the sky mourned the loss of the sun that the clouds refused to let shine. A blur passed through the woods, dodging around trees with what seemed to be ease. The speeding Pokemon came to stop at last not far off from the riolu, but instead of stopping gracefully in a clearing, the blur had crashed straight into a tree.

"OW!" Kira cried, her paws reaching for her face as pain shot through her nose. The Lucario recovered, deciding that she had had enough of relying on her Aura to see for today. Her abilities as a Lucario were a bit weak, having not honed them in skill in over a few months. She had gotten lost on her way back from the Silent Temple, and taken quite a while to make her way back.

'Wonder how much things have changed since i've been gone...' she wondered, staring off into the clouds above through an aperture of the forest's canopy.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]   Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 1:57 am

As Lance kept walking, he heard a loud shout of pain, and it made him jump around in surprise, having the silence of the forest broken so suddenly, and started looking for the source. After staring at a bunch of trees, he finally caught a glimpse of blue, and slowly walking around the trees for a better view, he saw something he never expected to see.

A Lucario, standing right here staring up at the sky.

This was the first Lucario he had saw (Besides his mother) and, with a spark of excitement, walked up to her.

"Hello there!" He happily said. He was glad he found her. This Lucario could make his journey easier, and he might get to learn more about the aura he wields, and possibly learn how to use it better. He continued looking at her with a gleeful look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]   Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:09 pm

The lucario looked over to the source of the noise, startled by the sound that had interrupted her train of thought. She noticed a small and rather short riolu, although everything seemed to be short these days with her recent growth. The lucario hesitated before responding, processing that this pokemon was not out to harm her judging from its tone. The thought of deception did not seem to cross the fighting type's mind, having not encountered any deceptive, or any pokemon at all, recently and formed her to be more trusting.

"Hi," she spoke, still a bit nervous to speak to the pokemon. The only pokemon she really spoke to was Tallulah, a buizel she had not seen since she was a riolu. She wondered if the buizel was doing okay? How was the team? The lucario refocused her attention back to the riolu that stood before her, waiting for a response to her meager greeting.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]   Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:50 pm

Lance smiled as he heard the Lucario return his greeting. He decided to keep talking with her; she seemed friendly enough. Besides, he was in no rush, so he could spare some time. After all, it would probally take quite a large amount of time to find the middle of the forest so he could get to Monochrome Falls.

"So what are you doing out here in Shadowhue?" he asked. This Lucario looked way stronger then he was, and Shadowhue wasn't a very challenging dungeon. He adjusted his blue hat and his explorer bag, and quietly, with a smile on his face, waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]   Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 5:26 am

The lucario, grew on edge as the riolu questioned her. She began to question to herself the motives of the riolu in a snap. Why was he questioning her? Why did he approach her? The wonder of seeing another riolu had faded and was replaced with suspicion. Kira reached to her cloak that hung on her shoulders and adjusted it, "Looking for somebody," she stated, partially lying. She was merely looking for the way back to Grassveil, but now that she thought of it, the outlaw by the name of Mirage was in these woods. She wondered how the Zorua would react to seeing her in this new form, it would be quite amusing to see the look of the outlaw when she realized the enemy she had made.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]   Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:52 pm

"Oh, I hope you find whoever you're looking for." Lance said to the Lucario. He wondered if who she was looking for was here somewhere in shadowhue. If it was so, maybe he could accompany her, and possibly get to learn more about aura, and possibly get to Monochrome Falls faster then going alone.

"Well, I'm trying to get to Monochrome Falls, but I got a bit lost on the way." He paused for a second. "I would like to accompany you in your search for whoever your looking for, in hope of finding Monochrome Falls along the way, If it's ok with you." He then begin thinking to himself 'Who is she looking for? Someone who lives here? Another explorer? ...I guess I might find out if she lets me tag along, but getting to Monochrome comes first.'

He looked up at her and waited for an answer, hoping it was yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]   Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Monochrome Falls. [Open to all]
Page 1 of 1