Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? Empty
PostSubject: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Acro walked into the ruins ahead of the buizels, he couldn't wait to see what kind of pokemon or items where here! He turned to the duo and said, "Let's go! Let's go! Unless anyone has any objections?" he looked at the two in question and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm

"No objection here!" George followed ahead and looked around. "These ruins are amazing. Not many people must've found them." He pictured if not many people found them yet, how much treasure there could be. "Well, this seems a bit odd however. You would think many people would check here."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:52 pm

"No objection from me either." Tallulah answered. "I'm sure someone was here first. I've heard of many caves and ruins behind waterfalls, so we're probably not the first..." she explained, her own words eating at her excitement. The Buizel sighed. At lease Acro was here. Oh, and George too!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Acro nodded and ran ahead he noticed that the floor went from a rocky terrain to a more flat and dirt like path. The rock walls smoothed out and had writing in it along with pictures, it spoke in a foreign language which Acro couldn't understand. Each letter looked like a pokemon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:25 pm

George looked at the walls. He knew a bit about some of this. Only a few basic things. "These are unknown... I know what a few of them mean. They look like letters." George pointed to one. "That's an A, another is the I. But I never thought I needed to know them so I stopped studying them. Those are the only ones I remember."
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Tallulah looked at the strange writing on the walls, trying to figure out what they meant. She really had no idea what they meant, but they seemed quite mysterious. "I wonder how long ago these were written..." Tally thought out loud. "How long does this tunnel go, anyway?" Tallulah looked down the hallway and couldn't see a turn or room, the rest covered in darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:46 pm

"I don't know. Whatever's written here must be important though..."Acro trailed off in thought, "No use sitting here trying to decipher them though, we should keep moving or else we'll sit here for the entire day!" he joked before heading ahead of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 pm

George couldn't help but think about the writing. Something was written, a warning? Maybe directions? A story of why the ruins were made. He decided against voicing his opinion and kept to himself. "Neither of you two are afraid of the dark right?" George joked.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:32 pm

Tallulah smirked. "Oh yeah... I'm just deathly afrain of the darkness!" It was obvious she wasn't. She kept walking forward, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. "Still, a torch would be nice..." Tally sighed. She couldn't see anything, though she detected some kind of movement in the distance...

(
This dice is not existing.
)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Acro squinted at the shape, his wing turned a bit silver as he prepared a silver wing. When the form charged toward them, he leaped at it with steel wing. He missed because of the darkness and used wing attack on it's back. Throwing it closer to the light to be identified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:48 pm

George's mind went blank as the unown was identified. It was an I. George never saw one before, nor did he want to harm it for it's ancientness. He decided if it was going to try and hurt his friends, he needed to get it. I got to help Tally... And Acro too! What's wrong with me today? George ran up to the unown and used a Sonic boom then quickly jumped back to avoid a counter-attack. George was a defensive player.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:53 am

Tallulah saw the Unown's movement just enough to see it was planning to attack Acro. It readied its Ice Hidden Power, Tallulah instinctively went to negate the attack, shooting a Sonicboom at the attack, the attacks giving a flash of light before disappearing into sparkles. Tally quickly hit it with her Aqua Tail attack, the floating letter spinning backwards in the air, emitting a strange, ancient-sounding noise. Acro was okay for now, which was good. Really good...

ARRRGGGHHH!

( Denial = Insanity. >:3 )
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 am

((lol))

Acro watched as the Unknown was battered around by his teammates. He almost felt sorry for the unknown. That was until it hit him with a normal tackle. He grew angry with it and used wing attack, sending it George and Tallulah's way to finish it off and end the quick battle. He smirked at how easy it was with three pokemon fighting against one. They would be just fine in this dungeon, he could tell!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:03 am

George hit it with a sonic boom towards Tally to let her finish it. "Like a big game of tennis. Although, you always got to feel bad for the "ball". Wasn't really expecting an unown." George looked back at the two. Still wondering why I feel weird, haven't with Acro. Then it hit him. He did an actual facepalm not noticing they could see it. I like Tally. That figures.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:15 am

Tallulah finished the attack, hitting the Unown square with an Aqua Tail, it spiraling and turning into one of the glyphs on the wall. Tallulah figured it was there the whole time. She looked at George, he was face-palming. She cocked her head, wondering what he was doing. She sighed, and then looked at Acro. Tally gave up. She didn't care anymore, she liked him. There. It's done. Now calm yourself! Tally took a deep breath and did as she told herself.

( You happy now guys? )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?   Treasure in Monochrome Ruins? Empty

Back to top Go down

Treasure in Monochrome Ruins?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next