Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Nico Had not been to this place for a year or so. He looked upon his old house and it hurt him mentally. Like pouring acid over a wound. But Nico had finally had the realization that if he was stronger maybe, just maybe, the charmander, fang, would finally like him.Why am i here? it hurts so much. Maybe i just need to accept the fact that he is gone. his mind flashed to his father. He didn't get as sad as he normally would have. but it was very difficult to keep his composure. He floated up to the old abandoned house and sat on the steps.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:40 am

Nico looked for the biggest threat around them. He flew up high and dove back down and slammed his icy fist into the Heracross. He had never fought this many enemies before. He was roced from behind as he had not flew up yet. the pinsir had snapped at him, poking right through his stomach. OWWW that hurt okay cant let that happen again. His eyes widened as he hypnotized the pincir into a slow sleep. He than turned to have a ariadose bite him. "ugh this.... IS ........ difficult!!!!" he shouted as he punched the ariadose with his ice punch. throwing the pokemon back. he back flipped into the air and looked down surveying the opponents.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 am

Noel just sits in a tree arm's crossed with a smirk on her face. "Come on Nico is that all you got?" She asked as a small Pokemon holding a flower came up to Noel. "Hey it's you again" she said as she poked this small Pokemon and then invited it to watch Nico fight all his opponents. She felt like throwing another house orb just to be rude but decided against it not wanting to be rude and interrupt a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:00 am

Nico went up to the ariadose and licked it from head to toe. it sat there shivering. traumatized. he punched it again. Causeing it to go limp on the ground but his problems had only gotten worse he felt the wind grew still as he flew backwards into a sort of roll, seeing the pincir go flying past. He flew after it and ice punched its Head as hard as he could causing it to drop like a sack of potatoes. nico thought about the heracross luckily it was still asleep. he floated u to it and laid ice punch after ice punch it stopped flinching, knocked out. "You really should warn me next time" Nico called to Noel, holding his side which was hurt by the pinsirs first charge attack.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:09 am

"Well I'm sorry I was trying to teach you about surprise attacks." Noel said with a small laugh. "I could do that no problem" she said as she and the small flower Pokemon jumped down, well the flower floated down but you get the point. "Anyway you did well for a surprise attack but still there can be times where there are a lot more Pokemon then that. "Unless you get stronger you will fail understand" she told him as the flower Pokemon nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:41 am

Nico thought about it. if he was stronger he wouldnt have this pain in my side. "do you have another one than? i think i need to learn how to fight through the pain. something tells me my enemys will not wait till im in top form." Nico said in a dark tone. He was determined to fight on. to prove he wasent weak. that he could win, live for his fathers sake.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:48 am

Noel smirked as did the small flower Pokemon. "Alright you asked for it" she said as she almost vanished and appears right back on her same place in the tree. "Ok then here we go" she said as she pulled out another and threw it in the middle of the field. "Oh I feel a bit bored I'm not getting a fight" she said as she sat on the tree as the Pokemon smiled at her. "I'm a call you rose" she said as she poked the small flower Pokemon and waited for Nico.

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 YVyYfVG , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 XlTFzov , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 P6v4XNN , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 VYqciob , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 PSNEk7U , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 QfHz1GB , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 2rntvDa , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 VYqciob , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 VYqciob , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 YVyYfVG
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 am

Nico looked at the new batch of enemy's. he saw 2 slakoths and a shroomish. the slakoths moved towards him and then stopped suddenly. He loked at them curiosuly. he floated up to the and Ice pucnhed both of them. The pain was all he knew. the wound ripped. causing him to bleed almost. he managed to ice punch the other one before he almost screamed in agony. he had hurt the wound more. FIGHT THROUGH!!! he looked at the shroomish which puffed up poison powder and walked towards him. he hit it between its eyes with ice punch, knocking it out.  the slakoths attacked him from behind. using feint attack which made Nico almost feint on the spot. he knew if he got hit like that again he would pass out. his eyes were growing dim as he thought this. but he fought against it. he Ice punched them one after another over and over again. feeling his cut rip wider and wider it was bleeding now. he finally Pulled back his fist as far as he could and let it loose on the final slakoth. falling to the ground"how was that?" he called to noel. he almost feinted from the effort of yelling to her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:11 am

"Humm, you pass barely" by now Noel had two flower Pokemon around her. They were floating around her slightly seeing her as some type of war God. She liked this fact because it made her feel powerful but she needed to help Nico. She jumped down using her normal speed as she was then next to him. "Here eat this" she said as she handed him a Sitrus berry. "It will heal you back to full strength, I think"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:37 am

Nico munched on the sitrus berry. it was pretty good. nico started feeling better very rapidly. the wound in his chest wwas healed. he looked up at her and floated up to his feet. "Thank you i'm guessing that barely aint good enough most of the time" Nico said sadly. He would never impress fang with this. he looked at Noel, with the twin flowers she looked pretty cool and Nico was proud that she seemed proud. He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:53 am

"Well the scale is compared to the stuff Fang went through as a kid" she said as she looked away. "Sorry mate but I have to jet. Catch ya later" she said with a wave as she dashed away leaving a huge cloud of speed which made the two flower Pokemon flip in the air. They then went after their so called master in hope's to catch up to the fighting type Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5