Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) Empty
PostSubject: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:25 am

Nico drifted into the mist of Pricklemist hill. he loved it here, for a ghost it was like a Christmas present. Nice and quiet no invading thoughts of noel or fang just nice misty hill. He was looking forward to this all week and he finally was able to go here. It would be better if he wasent alone but by himself he could do all sorts of crazy things that he loved to do.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:29 am

Fang sat alone in the most. She was happy here nothing was around to bug her and nothing was here to bother her she was in peace as she laid on the Groh d eye's closed. She stood out in the most her golden body was easy to see in the mist. She then got up deciding she should move around a bit and left to walk around the dungeon. She then got a weird chill up her spine. She decided to ignore it and walk on though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:34 am

As nico was walking along twirling his gaseous form around and such, he spied a yellow glow in the mist. Hmm Peculiar. no torch would make that amount of light So he decided to go and investigate. he floated closer and his heart lurched. It was a charmander. a Shiny charmander. He couldn't barely keep his excitement contained. "Hello, fang is that you?" he called after her hoping beyond hope that is was.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:38 am

Fang didn't even need to turn around to know who it was but decided because this was her apparent love interest. "Hello Nico" Fang said with her normal cold grace and stare. All the tactic books all the training and all of the psychological training she wasn't prepared for this she wasn't prepared for this love thing which seemed to be strong with this ghost type. "You are doing well" she said coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:42 am

''Yeah i'm a little stronger but not by much" he chuckled. he tried to think of what to say. I didn't know how to find you after our last encounter so i have been looking for you haha'' Nico said nervously. to much draw it back idiot He couldnt help but smile however. ''What are you doing here of all places?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:48 am

"I like to stay hidden" was all she had to say as she decided to skip all this and get to the point. "You are going to try to win my heart again aren't you?" She says not accusing but she just wanted to know what she was in for. She also wanted to know why this Pokemon wanted to be with her so badly when there had to be plenty of Ghost Pokemon around here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:54 am

''I'm sure going to try''He said shyly. Nico Was happy just talking with her but he had to be careful he didn't want to scare her away. "I would be crazy not to, im sorry its just i couldn't keep my mind of you the past few days. I even sparred a super strong lucario trying to get stronger cause i was convinced at the time that i was too weak so you know it used psychic and it made me faint that wasent fun but yeah i just missed you i guess'' He said this last part quietly. hoping to avoid causing any awkwardness for her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:49 pm

"Well like I said you are welcome to try" she said as she stood up and looked at the gastly. "So go ahead give me your best shot" if he challenged a Lucario and got beat just for her she should at least give him one shot to make her feel the same. Granted she probably wouldn't but still he seemed to want this badly even though Fan LG has never even once blushed or felt like she was going to swoon for another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:04 pm

"Your beautiful for one, also you are honest and you dont seem to be normal. In a good way of course but still. Also I feel like we are alike if that makes any sense. Like we both seem to be hurting, and really the only difference is in the way we handle it. I try to get everyone to like me and from what I have heard you shut people out. I understand I might be one of the only people who can understand and vice versa." Nico was trying his hardest not to cross the line. But he was slowly getting more confident with his words.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:15 pm

"Let me guess that Lucario went by the name of Noel had a scarf and a few problems on her mind" Fang said completely ignoring the Beautiful thing. "Let me tell you one thing I am not hurting any more so that whole similar past trick Noel did won't work on me again." She said as her thoughts wandered. No one could understand being beaten till near death having to study day in day out almost never getting sleep or food. No one could understand that pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:34 pm

""Yes her name was noel" nico said sighing once more as the charmander picked out only the logic from his sentance but none of the attempted beauty. "She tild me a little bit about you"nico said. "But only that you grew up with your dad and you got teased as a child. And beaten up. " im not trying to lure you in with things in common. Im just trting to tell a beautiful charmander that I care about her. Even if she doesnt necessarily feel the same. " Nico emphasized the last bit of words so the charmander heard the compliment.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:41 pm

"That's where you are wrong I wasn't beaten up as a kid. I was beaten up by my father during training" she said as she thought for a moment. Noel knew that so the Gastly must of just heard her wrong when fang finds her she'll end that Pokemon. "As I said you are welcome to try, but I do believe you will have more trouble then it's worth" Fang says trying to make em stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 am

"Im sorry for my mistake. I hope I have not offended you too much." Nico said. He felt awful now. He would try but maybe in a different way. He had hoped that she would understand but he knew deep down that this charmander was meant for him and he would do anything to show her that. Gosh he felt like he would go anywhere with her. Do anything she asked. " your worth it.... I know your worth it" he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:43 am

Fang crosses her arms but continues to look at the Pokemon. "Then just try it" she said as a type of challenge to him wondering what he would do. "No matter what you do I won't leave" she said she he'd really try what he wanted to do. Fang wasn't scared but maybe he could get her to allow him to use her first name a honor only granted to one other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 am

Tell her you love her and kiss her Nico shoved the last part away as he desperatly thought of something on the spot. " I love yo Obera," He took her hand in his gas made one. I know you probably find love uncomforatable so ill try to make my attempt quick and painless for you." Nico held his breathe not having the faith for what he was going to do next he pulled her closer (densing his form so she wouldn't go through him and he kissed her on the cheek. as soon as his lips met her warm skin he was the happiest gastly alive. and in fact his only worry. was his poison. so after a second or two he pulled back and let go of her hand. Glancing at her face to judge her emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) Empty

Back to top Go down

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next