Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Nico Had not been to this place for a year or so. He looked upon his old house and it hurt him mentally. Like pouring acid over a wound. But Nico had finally had the realization that if he was stronger maybe, just maybe, the charmander, fang, would finally like him.Why am i here? it hurts so much. Maybe i just need to accept the fact that he is gone. his mind flashed to his father. He didn't get as sad as he normally would have. but it was very difficult to keep his composure. He floated up to the old abandoned house and sat on the steps.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 2:26 pm

Noel stood up. "Ok captain" she said as she followed The Pokemon to the location he wanted to go. She wondered why a place would mean so much to somebody but this was coming from a Pokemon who had no true home. She had lived her whole life with her mother always moving from place to place staying only as long as they needed to. "Go on then" Noel said trying to make him continue what he was doing. Whatever it was she knew what she was in for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:02 am

Nico grasped the old door handle and twisted it. As he pushed the door open he floated in slowly. Taking in the place, it was nothing like it used to be years of abandonment had taken its toll on the old home. He floated toward the hallway pointing out random things from his childhood to Noel. Like the wall his mom would always pop out and scare him with and the breakfast table and everything he could remember. Eventually he got to the room his dad had died in. He didn't tell Noel this as he floated through the door on to he other side and opened it for her. (for it was locked) Nico sank to the floor. This is where it started, the alakazam burst through our door and chased us in here and then he... "this is the room where my father took a stand to buy me and my mom time to escape.." Nico said. He slowly started sobbing. Feeling the ground in the center of the room where his dad had died on the floor cringing with pain while he and his mother had run like cowards instead of standing against him. "I should have made my mom help him. I should have tried to save him.... anything. The only thing I regret in my life is letting him die without doing anything" Nico said still sobbing silently.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:09 am

Noel looks around to see the things he had as a kid. Noel couldn't help but feel a bit jealous never having anything but the scarf she wore and her mother at her side. These were the things that made Noel truly happy and something sad like this she had seen before and also prevented. She watched as he sank to the floor and silently sobbed about not doing anything which made Noel let out a small chuckle. "Really? If you did something his sacrifice would of been for nothing. He died to protect you and if he couldn't stand up to the opponent what makes you think you could." She then moves her arm's up to express her point. "He entrusted his life to you! He wants you to live for him and you so something like this shouldn't stop you" she said as she lowered her arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:24 am

"yes but the thought is still there" Nico explained. He remained silent for a long moment. thinking about what he should do. "When you hit me with that psychic out there in the forest it hurt. i cant imagine what sort of pain he must have been in" Nico stated. Maybe shes right maybe i should stop living in the past. Maybe i just have to accept the one thing i feared.... Dad being at peace with his decision even if it left me and mom alone. "I think your right about the living for him thing. one day i hope ill be as strong as he was" Nico smiled through the tears. "Okay my purpose done here. You have anything you want to do?" Nico was ready to leave this house and move on with his life. Ill make you proud dad. I swear it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:20 am

"Even if the thoughts are still there doesn't mean you have to hear them" she said slightly sad that she was doing the same thing she was telling him not to. She then remembered that she promised to never dwell on the past and keep going forward. "Oh I thought we could have a deep and personal conversation about each others interests" she said with a smirk to tell she was joking again. She did wonder what he wanted from her but didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:25 am

"well if your that interested ask" said Nico. Not seeing her smirk for he was still on the floor. turning and see it he relized she was kidding and laughed "Oh you were kidding" he joked. he chuckled at his stupidity for awhile. "Wanna go try to find some feral pokemon? I feel the need to hone my skills" He said. He wanted to try a new tactic he thought of. but was not really sure if it would work.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:37 am

Noel shrugged. "If you want a personal conversation about feelings I'm all ears" she said as she looked outside. "Ya but I'll stay out if the fight, isn't much fun when I can down them in one hit" she said as she walked over to a window opened it and jumped out. But before she thought for a second. "Wait if a Pokemon attacked your house, why didn't you just fade into the floor?" She asks pointing out a huge hole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:20 am

" only me and my mom can do that. My father was a dusknoir, besides he was always stuborn about standing your ground and stuff like that." Nico said. Nico thought about his life if his dad was alive. It didnt matter. He needed to focus on the future. "Hey wait up" he called as he floated through the house chasing after the lucario.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:24 am

Noel was walking backwards so she would still be facing this Gastly. Lucky she had aura so she wouldn't run into a tree like a idiot. "Huh well then, it's to bad I've always liked Pokemon like that" Noel said as she pointed to her wounds. "That's how I got these by standing my ground." She said with a small laugh as she kept facing the Gastly. "So anything you wanna know about me?" She asks considering all she just learned about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:30 am

"Why are you speaking with me. I mean I weak as you so easily pointed out." Nico said pointing to his head as to emphasis on pyschic attack "also why havent you healed from your wounds?" Nico asked. He was suddenly curious about something that bothered him. "What did you think of the place I showed you?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:34 am

"There is no such thing as weak just some who haven't gotten stronger yet" she pointed out. "We all start somewhere I'm this string because I worked hard" she then looks at her wounds. "They are pretty bad even now they still cause aches and pains but still not so bad" she said "I thought it was great" she ended with. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:38 am

"What is your favorite color. Also you dont seem to go into town often seeming as though your wounds look oldish. Where do you live?" Nico said. He hoped she didnt take his attempt at small talk for flirting. Nico wondered about being a haunter. To be able to fly around with such grace. It would be wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:42 am

"My favorite color is red, the symbol of love" she said jokingly. "But it is red though" she said as she thought for a second. "Honestly I've been bouncing back between dungeon and dungeon I haven't been to town in a long time." She said feeling she should go back sometimes. "Where I make camp that's where I live" she said as she shrugged. "Anymore?" She asks once again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:50 am

"I havent had a house in awhile. To be honest I live in the sewers of grassveil. Would you wanna go into town to heal with me after this?" He offered. He chuckled at the love jab but it was fine. He was starting to understand her humor at lot easier. He smiled as he floated through a tree in an attempt to make himself laugh. It worked
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:28 am

USED A HOUSE ORB

"Thanks for the offer but I'm a wanderer and no matter what I keep moving even if I'm hurt" she said with her signature smirk as she put her hands in her pockets and pulled out a orb and smiles. "Want to fight some Pokemon alright here ya go" she said as subtle threw the house orb in a open field as Pokemon surrounded the area. "Enjoy" she said as she crossed her arms

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 QfHz1GB , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 7lJaJWp , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 PopjRW4 , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 XlTFzov , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 M9v1Ped , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 PSNEk7U , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 DcEpsRT , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 FPf9XUO , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 MMgUbQF , Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 Hc4wJXb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next