Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Nico Had not been to this place for a year or so. He looked upon his old house and it hurt him mentally. Like pouring acid over a wound. But Nico had finally had the realization that if he was stronger maybe, just maybe, the charmander, fang, would finally like him.Why am i here? it hurts so much. Maybe i just need to accept the fact that he is gone. his mind flashed to his father. He didn't get as sad as he normally would have. but it was very difficult to keep his composure. He floated up to the old abandoned house and sat on the steps.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:45 am

"well we could go to some place you have never been before?'' Nico thought about the place his dad use to take him the top of a mountain almost. but it was really just a hill where you could see the stars. "my dad had this place that was really beautiful, its a family secret im pretty sure. you can see all the stars in the sky from that point.'' he offered. He smiled Kindly at her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Noel looks at him for a moment before thinking "there's a place like that here?" She asked him as she looked around the area. "Let's just hope we don't run into any feral Pokemon. I don't feel like beating something up again" she said with a small laugh as she walked on. "So tell me, why did you fall for Fang" She asks wondering why in hell he'd fall for a Pokemon who liked to be rude to other's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:52 pm

"Its hard to explain" he said. As he started floating towards his old house. "Its like if you have someone who you know is strong in there own way but deep down I could tell we were the same. Had felt the same general pain. And thats what made me curious about her."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:56 pm

"Huh in a way that's the same way me and Obera became friends. I met her by pure luck and she avoided me the entire time so I investigated why she was doing that. I found out she had never known her mother and was cold about it she had only interacted with her father and was beaten around during training and could barely stand most of the time. When one told her what happened to my dad her tone competently changed and she let me in and we ended up being friends." Noel said as she looked down. "My father was killed by my mother" she ends with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:25 am

"i wont pretend to understand the pain you must have felt, but my father was killed by an alakazam with the same psychic move you used on me while we were sparring" he said. Becoming silent for the first time in the whole conversation. They approached his house "The paths in the backyard. You mind if we go around back? Its just a little hard for me to go inside?" he hoped the lucario would understand.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:31 am

Noel looked at him and shrugs. "Sorry to hear that" she said thinking if nothing else she could say but a sadder story she knew. But doing that would make her a huge Jerk at least to her it would. She walked next to the house and let out a small sigh. She had never lived in a house nor had she ever stayed in the same place to long. She was always on the move going from one place to another wherever she was that was her him for the time being. "I understand" she said as she walked towards the back. "So invite all the girls over like this" she said with a smirk then let out a laugh. "Just another small joke"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:44 am

"obviously" nico said as he chuckled. "just kidding" he said he started floating down the path that he walked so many times as a child. so many memories. But he could fight them. he had finally felt his fathers pain. and that made him confident. Besides he had Noel and she had his back. he was fairly sure the pokemon was trust worthy. he floated past the fork in the road. heading left as he did so. it spiraled up and just when he thought he might have forgotten its location he found it. The glimmering sky, the old rotting oak tree, the stump where his dad sat him up as a child. all of it came flooding back. He grimaced and chocked back tears " He we are he called" not sure if he had hid his voice efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 am

"Heh well ain't you getting cheeky" she said as she followed alongside him. Even though she was heavily damaged in certain area's she knew she was still the most dangerous thing in this forest. She had plenty of fallen tree's that proved this and a few feral Pokemon who were next to said tree's. "So why are you trying to be such a Casanova with fang?" She asks considering there must of others. "I mean a hot gas ball like you must be beating girl's back with a stick" she joked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:03 am

" No one likes ghost types" Nico said. "in fact im pretty sure I wont find love in the end, but i think its worth a shot in this case. i have only felt this way about a few people in my life" Nico said. And no one besides my mother and father have ever told me they loved me" Nico replied. He looked up at the stars and shut his eyes letting the bitter sweet memories flood through him like a gate breaking. he sighed hoping the moment lasted as long as it could.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:10 am

"Heh know like ghost type's they are always nice and calm considering most of them are old." Noel did wonder one thing though something that bugged her beyond belief. How was a Pokemon born a Ghost Pokemon they were normally dead Pokemon so how was he born a Ghost? "Well this means nothing but I'm sure others will love you. Maybe not in the way most do but still love can be something other then something else" she smirks and hits her chest. "I have a type of sister relationship with other's and I love them" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:37 am

"yeah i guess there is different types of love, I just hope i dont get to nervous and do something rash you know?" Nico said as he rolled around on the ground gazing at the stars and the yellow moon. He thought about fangs golden skin. It was a calming thought. he also saw the stars and thought of the lucarios..... No. he wouldn't let him do that to himself. He Tried to stop thinking about it and invited the lucario to sit on the stump with him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:16 am

"Ya fang likes to challenge other's but I wouldn't call for it. She might end up killing you" she said with a misplaced laugh and looked at the sky. "You know I heard from my mom the stars are spirits of the dead who couldn't become Ghosts" Noel said referring to what her mom told her. "She also told me stop being a idiot Noel loads of times" she said with a small laugh. Noel sat down and looked ahead. "Never knew Shadowhue could be peaceful"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:28 am

"Never knew anyone who liked peace as much as I did" he said, smiling at the lucario "and yeah I think I heard the ghost one too. My mom use to tell me I was one of the 'Lucky' ones. That I should use my life to its full potential." Her eyes are..... NICO THE HELL Nico shook the thoughts off. He maintained his composure and gazed up at the stars. "would you go into my house with me. I have something I need to face and I might need emotional support" he asked dead seriously.

Last edited by hades10103 on Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:34 am

Noel just shrugs. "What can't always be the fighter sometimes have to be peaceful" she said as she watched him look into her eyes. She knew it couldn't be what she saw but still might as well help. "Don't know how much help I'll be but I'm there for you" Noel said her hero side always the one that won in the end. She was a true hero through and through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:49 am

Nico got up. "Come on then" He said. Better late than never he thought sadly. He didnt say much on his way down he was to horrified upon what laid in front of him. He had to do this, for Fang if not for himself. Its time for me to do what i should have done a while ago. pausing at the front steps he checked to see if the lucario was still okay with this. He was glad she was with him. she was no fang but she still generated a field or aura of power and it made him feel somewhat better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next