Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) Empty
PostSubject: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:41 am

Nico Had not been to this place for a year or so. He looked upon his old house and it hurt him mentally. Like pouring acid over a wound. But Nico had finally had the realization that if he was stronger maybe, just maybe, the charmander, fang, would finally like him.Why am i here? it hurts so much. Maybe i just need to accept the fact that he is gone. his mind flashed to his father. He didn't get as sad as he normally would have. but it was very difficult to keep his composure. He floated up to the old abandoned house and sat on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:47 am

"Why" was all Noel said as she slammed her first into a nearby tree to release some streets that had been boiling up inside if her for a long time now. The tree falls with one strike crashing to the ground, with rage came power and with power came fear for the Lucario. She ha adjust learned of a secret her mother kept from her. She had been the one who killed her father Noel didn't get this but it made her sad mad all emotions ran through her.

(35)

Last edited by Rezikun on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:57 am

CRASH!! Nico looked up. What the hell was that? Nico jumped up and began floating toward the noise happy for adistraction from his old home. he walked through the forest looking for the thing that made the crashing sound. he eventually stumbled onto a tree that was by the looks of it, knocked over. ''Is anyone there?'' He called out wondering if someone had been hurt.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:07 am

Noel looked at another tree as she did the same thing and knocked it down. She did hear the voice though and decided to respond. "Just question pissed off Lucario and a few fallen tree's" Noel shouted back at him as one could see the destruction Noel had caused. In her path was ten broken tree's her paw really hurt right now but she couldn't help it she had to hit something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:21 am

''Is it really working?'' he asked. ''Why punch the tree's? What did they ever do why not just go and take out some feral pokemon?'' He wondered what it must be like to be that strong. He had a few neat abilities sure but he was sure he was far from knocking over trees. He floated over the trees towards the lucarios voice. ''Ever thought about the fact that maybe just maybe your wasting your energy?'' Nico tried to help calm her anger.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:28 am

"Ya it's working out pretty well, it helps because if I hit a Feral Pokemon with this much force I might end up killing them" Noel says wit explain why she was just hitting trees. "Also if the dungeons all around reset so no matter what I do it will go back to normal" Noel said as a strange beam of moonlight showed the whole Lucario. She looked quite good as it struck her. She had her normal red scarf blowing slightly in the wind same as her long black cloak with her same color bag at her side. Her left paw was bandaged up with a small cloth covering.

Her eye's though even though she was mad showed a calm clear focus and sheer determination was obvious in them. "Name's Noel" she said as she looked at her injured paw. Her left leg and stomach had similar bandages but they were hidden by the cloak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:38 am

''Im Nico and i like your scarf. looks good in that lighting '' he said. Hmm she was similar to fang n the way those eyes pierced him. but other than that she held no appeal for nico. She looks angry i wonder what about. Dare i ask ''Um so whats gotten you so hyped up?''He asked hoping he could possibly help her. Nico was purple with a kind face and dark eyes as if he hadn't slept for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:47 am

"I'm just training" she lied considering the fact that she was knocking down tree's left and right she said she was pissed off but she could explain that. "I yelled that out because I was a bit mad at a tree that wouldn't go down" She did need to get stronger if she was going to be of any help to other's. "Just training that's all I do" she felt no need to explain her visions or her past to someone she just met. She noticed she was being colder then normal even giving off a cold glare and having a similar tone of voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:53 am

''well would you like a sparring partner? or perhaps just a friend? Im sorta pissed too. '' Nico said. pissed... needing to grow stronger? same thing right? He enjoyed sparring because it was not like they were trying to hurt each other, simply improving the other. In a way it was the best way Nico could grow stronger. Noel seemed to wanted to grow as well.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:40 am

Noel looks at him like he just said something really stupid. "Really fair huh a fighting type and a ghost type well I've been in worse situations" she said as she stood up and jumped back at a high speed. She landed and smirked as she looked up eye's showing a fierce determination and her battle stance having no openings even for ranged attacks as she looks at Nico "come on then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:49 am

Nico felt great knowing he actually could grow stronger or get a smarter way of fighting for this fight. Nico flew towards her using his hypnosis ability to his greatest possible advantage. he condensed his gas so she could hit him. (he wanted to be fair after all) and when he got close he threw and ice punch into the lucarios gut.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:52 am

For Noel speed was her ally as she uses quick attack not as a way to hit her opponent but as a way to get around her opponent as she dodges the move quickly and stands behind the glass poison type with a smirk on her face. "To slow" she said as she sent a psychic wave at him at close range. She was almost right next to him so dodging would be something she wouldn't expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:01 am

Nico Felt the pyschic wave tear at his mind. AHHHHHHH!!! he was only able to groan slightly out loud. The stress on his mind was so great. he wondered if this is what his father felt like? it was painful and agonizing. as his mind slipped into the unconscious abyss he thought of fang and that brought him peace to the torture of the physic assault. Nico Fell to the ground Unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:21 am

Noel looked at the Pokemon collapsed and she sat down and waited for him to wake up. Two to three hours later Noel had her coat and her scarf off and was fighting the air. She was just using random moves because she had gotten bored while waiting but she did leave a sitrus berry and a Apple next to the gastly who wasn't that far away from Noel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:26 am

''Oh god what happened?'' Nico asked as he opened his eyes groggily. ''You hit me like a truck.'' he chuckled silently. So much for sparring. maybe he should grow stronger with slightly less strong opponents. he looked around for the Noel who was currently either trying to swat a lot of mosquito or practicing her attacks. she seems very dedicated hmm i could learn stuff from her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)   Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming stronger (hades10103 and rezikun only.)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next