Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

One Discovery leads to Another

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

While Sosio and her bug-type companion were exploring Pricklemist, they had accidentally discovered this amazing new place, and all because Sosio fell into a pit trap. The discovery of the amazing Perfect Apples brought them back to town to share the news, but when they described the dungeon, everyone looked confused. That's when they found out it was an undiscovered dungeon, and not only that, but there was TREASURE within.

The two odd friends now returned in search of a new adventure and discoveries. Sosio was filled with pure enthusiasm. Not only was she the one who discovered it, but it was the ideal setting for a bird like herself to love. She might even consider making it her home, but for now, they had to focus on finding clues and battling their fights, and who knows what could lie ahead.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:28 pm

A wry smile appeared on the Ghost type's face as he was made to watch the Flying type frolic in the ditch for no good reason at all. On the one hand he wished he could be as happy as the Fletchling appeared to be, but on the other hand it would be rather embarrassing to act like this in his opinion.
They should rather get going as quickly as possible, considering the lack of trees to protect them from the sight of feral Pokémon. Here in the open they were essentially just waiting to be attacked, especially when sitting in the ditch like this. There was a reason the phrase "fighting an uphill battle" existed...

Savato carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 Rmy6L5r , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 7GQNIO6 , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 Rmy6L5r , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 Rmy6L5r , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 JRnG9bI
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:46 pm

As she danced about, her foot suddenly hit something, so she stooped down and shuffled the leaves in order to find what it was. A bright orange gummy lay under the leaves, almost blending in to them because of their similar color. Sosio practically studied candy, so she knew it tasted best to fighting-types.

She stashed it in her storage and grinned at William upon her find, oblivious to the cocoon Pokemon hanging above, preparing an attack.

E=11-1(Orange Gummy)+1(page)=11 lololololololol
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:59 pm

William however had not been as distracted as the Flying type, already having spotted the threat from above. Now this could end badly.
"Sosio, if I may suggest for you to direct your gaze upwards?", he suggested politely.
The Cascoon however, hanging above, had heard of them having been spotted, deciding to start their attack now. Landing on the edges of the ditch, they were now rolling down the slope, all three of them heading straight for its center. Despite the danger the Normal type was finding herself in William couldn't help but wonder how these spiky Pokémon were able to roll in the first place. Or how they got up into those trees.

(E=37-12+1=26)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Upon William's request, Sosio first tilted her head, then looked up. The sight made the Fletchling scream in fear. All three of the identical Pokemon fell towards her, causing to flail in reaction and knock them all back. Their spikes, rather than hurting Sosio, just broke upon contact.

She quickly looked to William, viewing his reaction with wide concerned eyes, and looked about her to see which Cascoon was the closest, and therefore she would attack it next.

(Cascoon: 5/6) (Cascoon: 5/6) (Cascoon: 5/6) flail, yuh

E=11
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:59 pm

While the Fletchling's fear certainly was nothing to be amused about, the Gengar still could only barely suppress a grin, laughter even. The spectacle was comical in a strangely morbid way.
"Sosio, maybe you could try simply getting out of there. I don't think these guys are too mobile when having to move uphill."
Indeed the Bug types didn't seem to have thought about their plan of attack very much. Of course they had the advantage in the terrain, but as soon as one would change the field of battle only slightly they would be at a strong disadvantage. One would have thought that Pokémon that couldn't really move and thus had much time to think would have come up with a better plan than that.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Hearing William's voice as she continuously whipped around, Sosio targeted the Cascoon nearest to the Gengar and readied a peck attack. She charged into the Cascoon, running right through the cocoon and up next to the ghost type, panting with fear.

She stood up normally and stared at the insects as they were stuck in the ditch now. Even trying to roll up the hill was futile, as they would just roll back down again. Sosio could already predict what the Gengar was going to say, as he said it every other time they fought one of the immobile Pokemon.

(Cascoon: 3/6) (Cascoon: 5/6) (Cascoon: 5/6)

E=11
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:31 pm

"Time to get going I guess.", William spoke, most likely disappointing the Fletchling in her prediction.
"We shouldn't stay here too long. These guys might attract the attention of more mobile foes and I don't think we want to be in the area when that happens."
Slowly but surely this was getting tedious. William didn't even know what exactly it was he was looking for. He had this strange feeling that there was something here he still had left to find, but he didn't even know what exactly it was. The only thing he knew was that he hadn't stumbled upon it yet. Hopefully it wouldn't take much longer. All this wandering was starting - no - had already been tiresome long, long ago.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:47 pm

Sosio nodded. Just as she thought. This Pokemon was always leaving the Pokemon that couldn't move behind. At that, she turned away from the odd ditch, now clearly a trap, and followed William to wherever he lead. Wherever he would go, Sosio would follow, unless he flew across the lake, or ghostly flew through a tree or something like that. The childish bird wasn't that stupid.

She looked at all the ways they could go. It seemed that one way lead into a darker part of the forest, off to the left from where the two stood... Creepy. Such a thought sent chills down Sosio's spine. Straight ahead was blocked off while facing the ditch, and off to the right looked like the rest of the forest, behind was from where they came.

E=11
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:57 pm

Hopefully there wouldn't be too many other encounters to...well...encounter on their way to discoveries. And hopefully these disoveries would happen soon. William was starting - or rather had become sick of this place a long time ago already. Just why did he keep coming back here anyway? All the time it had not resulted in anything positive, just a lot of needless hassle without any remotely useful items.
"So, can you think of anything to talk about? I think my mind is melting here. Every place looks the same to me. And it's not as if we'd have been fighting a large variety of different Pokémon here either."
Indeed this trek was getting quite boring. Hopefully William would be able to stop exploring before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Sosio stared menacingly at the dark corner of the forest. She wanted to look at William after his question, but couldn't for fear of what might be there.

"I don't know. How are you...?" she asked uncertainly. "Just talk and blabber on, I'm sure we'll start a random conversation."

Sosio had lots to talk about, like how she had learned a new move while exploring with him, or maybe they could talk about how they got to Grassveil, or maybe what William used to look and act like. Anything.

E=11-(roll)

aMEWzing carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 PopjRW4 , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 Cg1bFr4
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:21 pm

"Well, right now I am getting relatively tired, the colours are putting a strain on my eyes and I am beginning to doubt for anything to be here at all. I'm sorry, I'm not very good at this. Never really had the chance to practice my smalltalk."
Indeed William had been forced to live away from the rest of society for a long time. Only recently had he managed to make his way back into society. It was a great choice, but William still had a lot to learn until he would be on par with someone who never had had to struggle with issues like these.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Once Sosio heard the word "colors", she patted her bow down shyly and looked around at the foliage that matched her head feathers.

"Uh... I'm sorry to hear that...--and no, no, it's okay. I'm just outrageously outgoing, so don't compare yourself to me!" She giggled at her little joke. She was good at going on and on with a conversation. That one time, however, the darkness of the area nearby was bothering her.

Suddenly, she was strangely drawn to the dark area she was looking at before, eyes wide and emotionless, as if hypnotized. Upon entering, it seemed to be a small little home-like structure, surrounded by trees and covered with low-hanging branches still covered in leaves, appearing to have been placed upon the branches, or just fell from above and got stuck. In the tiny home, two items lay--A Blast Seed and a berry. Without thinking, she grabbed the two items and ran out.

E=11-1(Blast Seed)-1(Lum Berry)=9
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:53 pm

"Oh, believe me, I have met all kinds of different Pokémon already. I have enough others to compare myself to."
Then however the duo stumbled upon what appeared to be a little hut, some items inside.
William groaned: "Do you really have to take those items? It's pretty clear that someone is living there. But if you really have to then at least let's get going quickly before the inhabitant returns."
Just because they were exploring the area did not mean that they had to give in to all their kleptomaniac urges.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:13 am

Sosio sighed with relief once she knew she wasn't the only one. Not only did that relieve pressure, but it also let her know there were many similar Pokemon she could get along very well with! Sosio could imagine herself jumping around with a silly hyper-active friend, whom she knew she'd always be with--if such an awesome Pokemon really did exist.

Sosio looked up with guilty, wide, yet greed-filled eyes after she emerged with the items.
"I...I DON'T KNOW!" She blurted out, throwing the items on the ground, only to snatch them back up again. Something was up, and going down.

E=9
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:28 am

William rolled his eyes. What was wrong with this Pokémon and her mood swings? But knowing all the other Pokémon he had met thus far and the various ways in which they had been insane, crazy or just plain weird he knew that he wouldn't be able to change this behaviour. This was just what the Flying type was like.
"Again - we should get going now. We're not going to discover anything if we just keep standing around in place I believe."
Hopefully this discovery was going to happen soon. William was getting exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Discovery leads to Another
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next