Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Little Discovery

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:08 pm

Blaise smiled as he saw the peaceful scene at the pond, a bag of vegetables held in his mouth. He had come to enjoy a meal by the water and just relax. Nothing wrong with that. Finding a nicely shaded spot by a bush surrounded tree, Blaise set his bag down and opened it to start eating. "Hmm, what first? Carrots or...celery?"
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:12 pm

An odd fellow had stopped near the pool for a rest, carrying his goods in a bag. "I should probably go set up my black market, eh heh." He walked off, not noticing one of his goods had fallen out of his bag and rolled towards Blaise. It appeared to be an egg, but of what kind, it was unclear. What was clear was the guy had intended to sell it for illegal profits.
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Blaise had seen the egg rolling toward him. He had also seen if he didn't stop it, the egg would go in the pond. Acting quickly, Blaise ran up to the egg and slowed it to a stop before it rolled in the water. Letting out a sigh of relief, the Vulpix looked around angrily for the horrible pokemon who put this egg in danger. Who'd do such a thing? I'll roast burn them for being so irresponsible!
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:24 pm

The egg, reacting to Blaise's warmth, started to shake and bounce, till cracks started to form in the shell. Soon, a Baby Pichu head popped out, and it eyed Blaise curiously. It appeared to not have any parents, nor a true home. It simply stared at Blaise, not able to speak any words yet. It simply let out pichu cries, trying to speak its mind, but not being able to do so. It simply stared at blaise with a curious, but longing look. It wasent possible to tell the little fella's gender yet, however. It was still in its shell, after all.
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Blaise watched the hatching before looking around again. "I don't see a Raichu or simular pokemon... Oh dear, this must be a lost egg. I better get this Pichu cleaned at the very least." Blaise gently picked up the Pichu out of the egg with his teeth by the scruff of its neck and got a bowl which to lightly use pond water to wash off the egg goo off him. After he was clean, Blaise crouched to talk to the baby. "Now where'd you come from little one? Who'd leave you little guy?"
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:42 pm

The Pichu simply gave a sad look at the question. It was obvious that he knew what happened, even though he was in the egg. He tried to form an answer to the question as best he could, but it still came out as sad pichu cries, He was very sad, knowing that his own parents didnt even want their first born. He simply looked at the creature and looked at him longingly. It wasent clear what exactly he wanted.
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Blaise saw the sad look and put a paw on his head. "Don't you look all sad. I'll sort this all out and we'll be okay. Til then, I'll take care of you. Now, I have food I bet you'd love to eat. Sit over here and I'll mush it up for you. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself before you can eat solid foods." Blaise smiled to the Pichu and started crushing a carrot into mush in a bowl. The Vulpix took a small bite to show him how to eat and offered him the food to try. "Go on, Its good."
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 pm

The Pichu tried the food, and he seemed to be ok with it. He ate a decent amount, and smiled at the vulpix with thankfulness. He then remembered something, and grabbed a stick. He went and drew something in the ground. It read 'Volt'. He then pointed at it and himself, hoping the creature would understand. he then sat down next to the creature. He didnt know how to talk yet, so when he tried, all that came out were pichu cries.
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Blaise read the word and nodded. "If you want that name, then I'll call you Volt. I'm Blaise, nice to meet you Volt." The Vulpix gave the little Pichu a friendly grin and bent low to the ground. "Now, how about you climb right onto my back and I'll give you a piggyback ride all the way to town. I'll introduce you to nice pokemon who joined the guild with me."
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Volt gladly climbed onto the pokemons back and clung on tight. He seemed to enjoy being near blaise, with his warmth and cuddliness. He couldn't wait to meet these new friends, despite not being able to talk.
Back to top Go down

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 pm

Blaise stood up and carefully packed his little bag neatly before tieing it up securely. "Hang on little guy. Wouldn't want you to fall and hurt yourself, right?" Blaise picked up his bag and headed straight for Grassveil, rocking gently so Volt could have fun playing horsie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Discovery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Discovery   Little Discovery Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Discovery
Page 1 of 1