Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

One Discovery leads to Another

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

While Sosio and her bug-type companion were exploring Pricklemist, they had accidentally discovered this amazing new place, and all because Sosio fell into a pit trap. The discovery of the amazing Perfect Apples brought them back to town to share the news, but when they described the dungeon, everyone looked confused. That's when they found out it was an undiscovered dungeon, and not only that, but there was TREASURE within.

The two odd friends now returned in search of a new adventure and discoveries. Sosio was filled with pure enthusiasm. Not only was she the one who discovered it, but it was the ideal setting for a bird like herself to love. She might even consider making it her home, but for now, they had to focus on finding clues and battling their fights, and who knows what could lie ahead.

Sosio's Energy Level:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:13 pm

"Fine then... Be that way..."
She said, clenching her beak afterwards. This pokemon was acting like it was the boss of her or something. Some Pokemom just seem like control freaks, and Sosio failed to understand he was doing it for the best of her. But she knew better not to object to such a powerful Pokemon, so she decided to submissively follow him instead.

How couldn't he understand how horrible it would be to not be able to fly? It was one of the few things that mattered so much to the Fletchling. How could a strong-winged bird like herself even injure it anyway? She developed her muscles so much over her lifetime, they should practically be invincible. Suppose you really should treat everything as if it'll be gone tomorrow...

E=9

(So, I was trying to research the Green Leaf, but nothing showed up. The only similarity to any in-game item it has is that it has the same sprite as a Revival Herb... So I was thinking we could use it to heal Sosio's wing or something, ONLY as long as you're willing to sacrifice it, or you're allowed to keep it afterwards.)
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:00 pm

"Hey, why're you acting so upset? I'm only trying to help you fly again as quickly as possible. Believe me, I've had to live a long, long time alone in a forest and thus know a thing or two about how to take care of injuries."
And of course the bird couldn't simply accept that she'd have to take it easy for a while. Almost noone could do that it seemed. Why were all these Pokémon so obsessed with exploring each and every single day? Maybe William was special in that regard as he had to spend a long amount of time in a dungeon, but he believed for the chance to be pretty big for all the dungeons to still be in the same place tomorrow. So why was it so important to explore right now?
Was the Flying type trying to challenge herself?

(E=41-0=41)
(I love my Stamina Band)

Savato carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 N0xFnHW , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 YRU707e , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 5cNwMM5 , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 KFxqTKX , One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 Seh7LU4

(Sorry, I believe for the Green Leaf to be heavily related to the ongoing event. I've seen Blue and Purple Leaves as well already.)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:41 pm

"I just want to fly..."
Sosio said, tilting her beak to the ground with sudden sorrow. "I wasn't quite sure how severe the injuries were, and I thought I had waited long enough..."

By nature, most pokemon put themselves before others, and occasionally made an effort at assisting friends, but the amount of effort by this strange ghost-type was growing a little awkward. At least to the Fletchling, anyway. Then again, anything could instantly become weird in her mind.

The reason why she refused to stop flying, is because she refused to face change. With many pokemon of her age, change can be the scariest thing they have to experience. She didn't want to have to face, much less accept the fact she lost her ability to fly, whether temporarily, or even permanently if she kept invigorating it.

By nature, most put themselves before others, and only change, the thing Sosio fears, would get her out of that instinct.

E=9 (omg, I love how I connected those paragraphs |'D)

((I bet you do))

(((I noticed that, too, which is why I didn't force such a thing upon you |D)))
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:58 pm

"An understandable desire...", the Ghost type replied once again.
"However that's what medical personel is there for. It's their job to know when injuries have healed enough and what to do to get them to that state more quickly."
As he spoke, the Gengar was wandering around the area aimlessly before sitting down on a tree stump nearby. It was not difficult to see that the Flying type would love to stay true to its name some more, but for some things one simply needed patience. That was the reason why...
Much to his surprise the Gengar was now finding himself at much higher an altitude as he had been when he sat down. Levitating a bit forward, then turning around made the reason clear. The tree stump he had sat down on to rest actually had turned out to be a Phantump, carrying an annoyed expression on its face. Emitting a screech that made one want to cover one's ears, it then apparently called for its companions - a Furret and a Deerling to help.
And this was supposed to be a peaceful area.

(E=41-9=32)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Sosio limply shook her broken wing before her.
"I suppose so..."

She grasped her limb between her beak prongs and pulled it back again to her side. No matter how much she tried to tuck it, the tip of her wing would end up brushing the ground when she would walk. It wasn't like she could do anything about it; if she were to hold it there with her beak the whole time, she wouldn't be able to walk. The only way was to cope with it and keep going.

Not before long, something actually happened. Another Ghost-grass type, who called along some friends. It wasn't surprising, either, how most of them were Grass or Normal types. Somewhat easy pickings for the Flying-type alone. Even a Pokemon Sosio had yet to see here was part of the dull wild team. It was much more fortunate than the several rock-types she had encountered on a mountain.

E=9
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Sighing, the Gengar initiated the unavoidable battle by focussing, concentrating his annoyance over having to do battle yet again when he definitely wasn't in the mood to do so into a blackish-purple Shadow Ball, that was hovering in front of him. This sphere of negative emotion was then launched at the opposing Ghost type, the only opponent who held a type advantage over William as well. Neither the Furret nor the Deerling should be too much of a threat, considering the Gengar's Ghost and Poison types as well as the Fletchling's Flying type. Still they weren't to be underestimated. Hopefully the Fletchling would be able to fight with sufficient ability despite its injuries. If not then this battle would be quite exhausting for William most likely.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Breaking into a run, Sosio glanced at William's Shadow Ball, it's direction intended for the wild ghost-type. Even though the Fletchling initially targeted it due to its weak typing, she knew if she went for the same one, she'd only get in the way. Going for the next best thing–which was probably a better choice in the first place–she dashed straight into the Deerling, landing a speedy Quick Attack.

All her focus, now, was on that one Pokemon. That was one of the benefits, but also a weakness, in the bird's battle style. It was good because she could easily avoid any attacks the opponent tried on her. It was bad, though, how any other Pokemon could find her an easy target. Suddenly rememberi what happened last time, Sosio decided on a solution. She used Agility to boost her speed, so by the time one attack by the other team could be readied, the Fletchling could do twice that, having time to land an attack, and avoid one. Apparently, if Agility was used with a team, it boosted the speed of the whole team. In Mystery Dungeons, anyway.

E=9
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:00 pm

The Gengar in turn now turned his attention to the long, almost serpentine Pokémon that was the Furret. Why it had allied itself with a Ghost type was intriguing to the Gengar, considering how familiar he was with prejudice against his kind. Then again even he got accepted by his peers eventually, so why shouldn't this other Ghost type? In any case they had to be defeated. And since a Shadow Ball would just pass through the Normal type, William instead emptied his mind, breathing calmly.
As the power of his focus was being channeled, a blue aura was startuing to coagulate in front of the Poison type's face. Finally then this Focus Blast could be launched at the Furret, hopefully taking care of it.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Sosio bounced back after landing a peck on the small deer, which gave her a chance to look off to the side and see how William was doing. He already seemed to have defeated his first intended target, and moved on to the second, while Sosio here was still battling this weak Deerling.

That ghost must be pretty powerful if he's so big and can defeat enemies that easily.

She turned back and saw Deerling charging forth for a Tackle. Feeling determined, Sosio blocked it with her good wing, trying to show she, too, could handle a little damage. The tension broke, and Sosio slid back, digging up dirt with her feet planted in the ground. She decided to finish the enemy off with a dual-peck attack, easy with her greatened speed. The Fletchling didn't want to show it, but she was rather exhausted.

E=9
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:47 pm

William was feeling the strain the battles were putting on him, but he refused to let it show. He had to emanate an aura of power and confidence so the Fletchling wouldn't be worried.
While it seemed that the Flying type was doing fairly well on its own, a low morale could do terrible things to one's own fighting ability and in an area that had been explored as little as this one the Ghost type really didn't want to take any chances.
Hopefully they would be spared from enemies from now on, allowing for both of them to replenish their energy reserves without William having to appear weak and thus worrying the Fletchling.
Something about this area was strange however - these Pokémon were oddly powerful for being so close to Grassveil. Was there something special about the area?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:03 pm

Enough trying to pretend, Sosio was downright exhausted. She allowed herself to fall forward and land on her chin, her legs out behind her and eyes half shut. A little nap couldn't hurt... Besides, maybe if they stayed still a while, they would attract less attention. Or make easy targets...

At that, Sosio rose and sat down, staring at the Gengar, waiting for him to say what they were gonna do next. Sosio didn't really care, as long as she didn't have to take responsibility, or battle any more.

E=9
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:33 pm

As the two of them were standing around without any real plan on where to go next, the Gengar noticed Sosio staring at him for some weird reason. He was used to Pokémon staring at him of course, but usually they'd do it right after meeting him. For the Flying type to only start doing so now was rather surprising thusly.
"What is it?", he asked.
"Do I have something stuck in my teeth or why are you looking at me like that?"
Then it dawned on the Gengar. Was the Fletchling maybe not staring at him but rather at something behind him? A feral Pokémon maybe? Slowly and carefully he turned around, worried about what he might see there. To his relief however there was nothing noteworthy there, just the usual trees, leaves and the like. But that opened up the first question again. What was the Fletchling staring at and why?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:07 pm

Sosio blinked. She then realized she was staring.

"Staring? I was not! I'm just... spacey. That battle was rough, you know?"

She picked up her wings from her side and stood up. "Sooooo.... Where to next?"

Despite her tiredness, however, the Fletchling was her same peppy self. Nothing was ever gonna change that.

E=9
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Now this was surprising. William had met a few strange personalities before, so he should have gotten used to things like this by now but for some reason they still kept on catching him off guard.
"Where to next?", he repeated out loud.
"To be honest I have no idea. Everywhere's looking pretty much the same to me.", he then admitted.
"I guess just wandering in a random direction's our best bet. I can't think of anything we'd be headed for specifically after all. Unless you have any ideas that is."
What was so special about this area that its discovery had warranted this much attention anway? Thus far William hadn't been able to notice anything well...noteworthy about it. It seemed just like any other forest, just in autumn to him.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:07 pm

Sosio shuffled her feet and tilted her head while looking at him with big eyes.

"EEEEEE-NOPE."

Despite the fact that she was the first explorer to make it to this dungeon, she knew nothing about it. However, when she would make it her home, she would have to know her way around the place. The only problem was that Sosio didn't know how to settle in, and even if it was safe to. Who knew what villains or dangerous Pokemon that could lurk nearby.

The Fletchling looked around. "Well, the only way to know where to go is by going everywhere, so yeah, random."

E=9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Discovery leads to Another   One Discovery leads to Another - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Discovery leads to Another
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next