Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Warrior's Return

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

The Warrior's Return - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Warrior's Return   The Warrior's Return - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a pleasantly warm day despite the sky not nearly being so clear as to call it cloudless, and in the warm air an Oshawott had opted to head into Grassveil Town. Violet had no clients scheduled for a training session on ths particular day and so had opted to take advantage of the free time to head down to the old disused dojo that still lay on the other side of Grassveil's outskirts.
The building had been left nearly a year ago if the rumours Violet had heard around town were true. It was a shame really. If she'd have known there had previously been a dojo here before she'd constructed her own she would have attempted to get the permissions to renovate the old building rather than leaving it there to grow old and gather dust.
The reason Violet liked to visit the old building despite it's abandoned state were the plants that grew along the buildings walls. Vines had taken over months ago, intertwined with plants that under specific circumstances would grow rarer types of berries. It was these berries that she was here for.

Looking upon the old building, she frowned. Though it was definitely a useful source of those rarer berries for her, she really didn't enjoy seeing the building so abandoned. Whenever she'd come to pick berries, she'd often find herself wondering why the owner left in the first place. A few times she'd asked around trying to find the answer, but to no avail. The townspeople only seemed to know small tidbits of information about the former owner.

Approaching the building, Violet scanned the vines for ripe fruits that she could pick. Spotting a few higher up on the outside of the building, she used short bursts of her Water Gun move, attempting to dislodge the berries from their stems so that they would fall to where she stood waiting to catch them below. She could probably have scaled the side of the building using the vines if she tried, but was cautious and had opted not to lest the vines be less sturdy than they appeared.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Return   The Warrior's Return - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Enzu looked up at Violet now that she was sitting on the rock. He had been charging up a Psycho Cut but now that Violet asked to end the match he let the energy in his blade dissipate. With a nod of his head Enzu said, "That sounds fine by me. You were a very worthy opponent. I'm sure the patrons of your dojo learn a lot from you."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Return   The Warrior's Return - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:55 pm

The Oshawott smiled at Enzu's compliment, "Thanks! I'm sure those of your dojo would have learned as much if not more when it was in it's prime," she replied, hopping down from the rock and dipping her head to Enzu in a sign of respect before spotting the flower she had previously thrown at the Pawniard and picking it up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Return   The Warrior's Return - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 8:43 pm

"Well thank you," Enzu said, he nodded back to Violet to show his appreciation for her battle skill. "I like to think that they did get something from my teachings. "And if you ever get too busy at your dojo I'm sure I would be available to help teach some of the students" he said.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Return   The Warrior's Return - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 2:20 am

Violet grinned cheerfully, "It would be an honour. I'm sure they would also appreciate it," she replied, pausing for a short moment before continuing.
"Well anyway. Thankyou for your time, I shan't take up any more of it," she smiled, "I'll let you get back to repairing your dojo. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask though." The Oshawott smiled politely before turning and wandering back over to the entrance where she had left her basket of berries before their spar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Return   The Warrior's Return - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 12:36 am

"Thank you, I hope to see you around Grassveil" Enzu said as Violet began to head out of the dojo. Now that their match was over he began to examine the state of the dojo more thoroughly. Now he was putting together a mental list of what he needed to do and in what order. All the while Violet was heading out of the dojo to return to her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Warrior's Return   The Warrior's Return - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Warrior's Return
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4