Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

A young girl with pale brown hair tied in a ponytail, wandered down the hallway of the Shin'ō Academy (or as the locals called it: the Shinigami Academy) in her white and red uniform. Her destination was the board upon which the school posted important messages and information. She was incredibly nervous. After taking the entrance exam for the academy, she was about to find out whether or not she had gained a place at the school.

With the board finally in sight, Kiyomi stopped walking all of a sudden. She couldn't quite see anything that was written, but her nerves seemed to have gotten the better of her. What if she didn't get a high enough score? What if she would have to wait to retry the entrance exam? She was never this nervous about anything and it felt unnatural to her. But her mind focused on one thing; if she didn't get into the academy, what if she hurt her friend again?

As these thoughts crept into her already nervous mind, a group of other students wandered past her, evidently headed for the board. Kiyomi stood for a moment and watched, waiting to see what their results were. Judging from the large smiles that were passed around the group shortly after, they had succeeded. With a small sigh, Kiyomi closed her eyes, still standing in the middle of the hall.
"Alright, pull yourself together Kiyomi," she thought to herself, trying to pluck up the courage to move forward, "You'll never find out how you did if you just stand here."

Opening her teal blue eyes and nervously twisting a hand through her wavy, pale-brown ponytail, she took a few steps forward until she was stood in front of the large board. Glancing at it, she scanned all of the pinned up papers, looking for the correct one. Finding the list of students who had taken the exam, she scanned down it for her name:

Shiratori Kiyomi.... Pass

All of her former nervousness evaporated instantly and a wide grin spread over her face as she read the result. The sheet neglected to mention scores, possibly out of respect for those students who had failed, however Kiyomi didn't really care. She had passed!
There was a small note pinned to the entrance exam results telling everyone who had passed to find their name on one of the class lists and prepare for their first lessons. Nodding to herself, Kiyomi began to scan each of the lists, looking for the class she had been put into.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:48 am

"Pfft it wasn't that bad," replied Kiyomi as Rakeshisu snatched his uniform away, "Besides I sacrificed my own innocence to get that uniform back. You better be grateful." Kiyomi kept her teal eyes focused on the ground as she waited for Rake to finish getting changed. When he hopped down, she looked up and shrugged at his words.
"Now we're both back in uniform we can just ask one of the shinigami around here and say we got separated from out group," she pointed out, preferring the easier option to wandering around aimlessly until they spotted someone they recognised.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:55 am

"But, after that mess in the changing rooms, they'll surely be suspicious..." Rake mumbled, "One of them might recognize our hair color since they were all too busy to study our faces I think..." He crossed his arms as he spoke, a bit annoyed with the girl's actions. She could have asked, although he would have refused, she still could have at least let him know what she was going to do instead of suddenly shoving him into such a situation.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:18 am

"My hair colour has to be one of the most common around," chuckled Kiyomi, "Hey, if you spiked yours up maybe they'd mistake you for the 6th Division's lieutenant," she grinned before noticing Rakeshisu's crossed arms and generally negative posture. Her smile turning into a frown, she paused before speaking again.
"I'm sorry for pushing you into the changing rooms like that. I just figured you'd have said no if I asked, and with that many people in there I needed a good distraction."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:32 am

"Well of course I would have refused, only a pervert wouldn't. Although i'm sure if we waited we would have been able to come up with a better plan. Anyways, isn't that girl over there one of the two that were gossiping at the Kido classes?" Rake pointed at a girl that seemed to be following a larger group and she was at the tail end with another friend that was not visible on the other side. Rake relaxed a bit, now that she had apologized.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:39 am

Kiyomi was going to say something about how her method would have been quicker either way, but thought better of it and looked over to where Rake was pointing.
"Woo! You're right!" she grinned cheerfully, before jogging over to the girl. Kiyomi sighed in relief as they rejoined their class. A few moments later however she turned to Rake, "I hope we didn't miss anything that might come up in the test..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 am

"I just hope nobody noticed we were gone..." Rake mumbled on the way there. He gave a sigh of exhaustion when they reached the group. They would have to pretend that they were there the whole time...he wondered if he could either avoid the conversation entirely or eavesdrop on others to obtain information on it and use snippets of what he heard in the conversations about it. That or fake having amnesia...he pushed the thought out of his mind, if he did that he would have to act like a total dumb a** for a week or two...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:57 am

It was a few more hours before they returned to the school after their field trip. The students were all still so excited about it and chattering about their different experiences that the tutors had decided to cancel the rest of the classes that day just so they could get it out of their system. Kiyomi used the chance to meet up with Rakeshisu and go over the information they had gained out of the trip.

"I didn't realise that so many shinigami passed through senkaimon every day," commented Kiyomi, looking through the papers at the names and titles of every person who had been through. They were lucky that it included small details such as 'student' next to their names, so Kiyomi could rule out the fully fledged shinigami, as well as all of their classmates, just leaving the five sixth years that had been their acting instructors for the Konso training.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:40 pm

"So five out of how many candidates are we looking at?"Rake asked, his head laid against his hands nonchalantly and relaxed. He knew that any passing student would just assume the file to be notes, he had not looked at them himself yet. Mostly because Kiyomi was the one with the file and never offered, but also because he did not really want to. Kiyomi seemed like she wanted to look at it more anyways and he trusted her to deliver the correct information.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:58 pm

"There must be hundreds of people on the pages, but we only need this one," she paused and took one of the pages out of the file. Next to nearly every name on the page was the caption 'student', give or take a few. Tossing the rest of the file aside, she began narrowing down the list, putting small ink dots next to the names that were either irrelevant or those of her classmates.
"Alright I think I got them all..." she paused as she reached over the desk to grab a spare piece of paper, "There should be five names on here now that don't have dots next to them."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Rakeshisu peered over Kiyomi's shoulder and read the names:

Hiyako Suzumushi
Shizenko Tanaka
Akeno Matsuda
Esa Fukushū
Chinako Kojima

One of those people were the baiter, and they had a one in five shot of finding them. His thought process hit a wall as the question flowed out of his mouth, "So...how are we supposed to know their schedules and where they'll be?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Kiyomi shrugged nonchalantly after noting the five names on the separate piece of paper. She then looked up to Rake before replying, "We could always check the big bulletin board that all the classes are supposed to be posted on."
She hadn't actually been and read anything on the board since her first day at the academy, being too absorbed in her work to check out the other stuff, such as extra curricular classes, that were often posted upon it. However, she knew that timetables and class lists were kept up there, in case a student ever lost their personal copy.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Rake sighed, he was a bit tired of snooping around, "So, do you want to go now or wait a bit or one person go so its not suspicious or what?"
He was tired, the day had been busy, he had been chased around a shinigami campus and had various things hit him as he ran. He just hoped that the women from the changing room decided to think he was a student...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well considering we have the rest of the day off because everyone's too caught up in the trip to concentrate on work, I was thinking we could go now, but I can go and get the lists on my own if you'd rather not come. I can fill you in tomorrow or something," she smiled, trying to respect the fact that Rakeshisu was probably tired after everything that had happened today, though knowing he didn't want to go right now as obvious by his sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Rake saw the opportunity to finally get some rest, but knew he would feel like a jerk if he left Kiyomi to do things simply because his day was long and tired, "Nah, i'm fine. It'll be easier if I just go with you anyways since it'll spare you having to explain."
Guilt was something Rake could not resist getting rid. He loathed the dragging feeling it gave him, the feeling as if the world were trying to crush him as punishment....he loathed the feeling...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:48 pm

"You were the one who suggested maybe only one of us should go in case it looks suspicious," she chuckled, getting to her feet and folding the slip of paper into a small square.
"Besides you're clearly tired and don't want to go. I'll be fine," she smiled. Kiyomi was clearly perceptive enough to judge that Rakeshisu would prefer not to go, and after all they had every single one of their lessons together so it wasn't as if there was lack of time to fill the other in on something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next