Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hillside Shenanigans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Hillside Shenanigans Empty
PostSubject: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 am

Nate found himself lying down on the side of a hill, looking up at the sky. It was just starting to get late, and the sun was starting to set, giving the sky an orange glow. Nate figured that he should probably start heading back soon, but found himself too lazy to care about being out at that time. He noticed a couple clouds in the sky, and sighed, starting to feel bored.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:42 am

"HEY!" A familiar voice to the Pikachue shouted. Along with the voice came a soft drop kick to the mid section of the yellow mouse. " I'm the only pokemon that gets to sleep at random points in the day for no apparent reason!!" Enter Shaman the riolu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:46 am

A certain cream head popped out of a tree atop the hillside. A manic grin spread across his face as he fell from the tree and onto his head. He stood and blinked, as if nothing had happened. The Meowth then slunk over to where Nate and Shaman were ...speaking. With a happy purr he leaped and landed right on top of the both of them.

"HONEY, I'M HOOOME!~"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 am

Eva quietly walked in, alone. Bo and Tom were both doing stuff by themselves, so she decided to visit her hometown. This was her first stop. She slowly walked up the hill to find...Comeplete and utter chaos. "Wha-what's going on!" the Oshawott asked slowly backing away.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:53 am

Nate quickly looked up once he felt the pressure on his midsection, and saw that it was only Shaman. "Oh, hey there. Nice to see you again, and not dying this ti-HOLY KEYAMI." Nate started to say, and then exclaimed as Keyami dropped on top of both him and Shaman. At this point he noticed the oshawott, looking a bit creeped out. "Sorry, I don't really know myself currently." He apologized.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 am

" How the heck did I end up on the bottom?!?!" Shaman asked in an utter fit. He'd been on top of Nate and was now below him and another pokemon. Shaman knew the voice but couldn't..." OH NO NO NO. NO NOT YOU AGAIN!!" Shaman shouted in realization. Shaman had said before every conversation with Keyami was a mental challenge for his sanity. He was not in the mood to test his sanity right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:01 am

Keyami was making happy unintelligible noises, appearing as if he had no clue the pain and torture he was causing the Pokemon both mentally and physically. "Oh you!" He leaped off and pointed at Eva. "I don't know you!~" He circled around her before narrowing his eyes and stepping ridiculously close. He leaned in even closer and inhaled. Yep. He took a big long sniff.

"Smells like booty!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:03 am

"Ehh....Nice to meet you too?" Eva said slowly backing away, "So....what's your name?" She asked trying to engage conversation preferably not about something that she didn't smell like.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:06 am

Pika looked up at Shaman and shoved him off of him, not exactly in the most gentle way, before getting up and running over to Keyami before he did what he usually did, which was cause problems for a by standing pokemon. "Um, sorry about that. Hey, I'm Nate." He introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:12 am

" Can't wait till I murder all of you." Shaman breathed threw clenched teeth as he got himself off the ground. " That akward moment when you don't know who to kill first." He continued saying as he glared at each person in turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:18 am

Keyami grinned at all three of them. "I'm Keyami~" He bowed in a regal manner. "And I come burdened with glorious purrrpose~" He winked before taking off to skip around the three of them while singing. "Lalalalala~"

"So BSOT, EMWAME, AID, what are you doing around these parts?~"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:23 am

"Ehhhh......what do they mean?" She asked getting more confused, then stopped at Shaman's words, "Hey! You watch it...I can still hurt you....I think...." Her voice started out strong, but as each word passed she grew less and less sure of herself. She then turned to Nate, "Hi Nate, my name's Ever, but everyone calls me Eva." she told him.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:29 am

"Well, uh, nice to meet you Eva." Nate said, and looked at the other two. "Shaman, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't kill any of us. Yet. And please don't take that as another game to try out." He said to the riolu, and didn't respond to Keyami, knowing the more he said the more potential Keyami had to say something...weird.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:35 am

Shaman's eyes glinted as Nate mention his favorite word in any languege ever. " did you say," Shaman paused for dramatic effect. " GAME?!" The pure amount of childish joy would of made Shaman embarrased if he was talking about any other then games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 am

Keyami took a deep breath before beginning his long winded explanation. "WEELL AID Stands for Annoyingly Intelligent Dude, EMWAME stands for Electric Mouse Who Acknowledges my Epicness, annnnd BSOT stands for Booty Scented Otter Thing!" He was out of breath once he had finished. Aand then he plopped himself down on the ground as if he were worn out. He proceeded to roll around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillside Shenanigans   Hillside Shenanigans Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillside Shenanigans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next