Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

A young girl with pale brown hair tied in a ponytail, wandered down the hallway of the Shin'ō Academy (or as the locals called it: the Shinigami Academy) in her white and red uniform. Her destination was the board upon which the school posted important messages and information. She was incredibly nervous. After taking the entrance exam for the academy, she was about to find out whether or not she had gained a place at the school.

With the board finally in sight, Kiyomi stopped walking all of a sudden. She couldn't quite see anything that was written, but her nerves seemed to have gotten the better of her. What if she didn't get a high enough score? What if she would have to wait to retry the entrance exam? She was never this nervous about anything and it felt unnatural to her. But her mind focused on one thing; if she didn't get into the academy, what if she hurt her friend again?

As these thoughts crept into her already nervous mind, a group of other students wandered past her, evidently headed for the board. Kiyomi stood for a moment and watched, waiting to see what their results were. Judging from the large smiles that were passed around the group shortly after, they had succeeded. With a small sigh, Kiyomi closed her eyes, still standing in the middle of the hall.
"Alright, pull yourself together Kiyomi," she thought to herself, trying to pluck up the courage to move forward, "You'll never find out how you did if you just stand here."

Opening her teal blue eyes and nervously twisting a hand through her wavy, pale-brown ponytail, she took a few steps forward until she was stood in front of the large board. Glancing at it, she scanned all of the pinned up papers, looking for the correct one. Finding the list of students who had taken the exam, she scanned down it for her name:

Shiratori Kiyomi.... Pass

All of her former nervousness evaporated instantly and a wide grin spread over her face as she read the result. The sheet neglected to mention scores, possibly out of respect for those students who had failed, however Kiyomi didn't really care. She had passed!
There was a small note pinned to the entrance exam results telling everyone who had passed to find their name on one of the class lists and prepare for their first lessons. Nodding to herself, Kiyomi began to scan each of the lists, looking for the class she had been put into.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:33 pm

"I don't know," she replied, answering both questions with one statement, "Though I remember all five being dressed in the academy uniform so they must have all been academy students," she blinked, glancing up at the ceiling in annoyance. If she could just remember which ones had been there, she could identify who had hidden their reiatsu and they could go and confront them. Alas she could not and voiced this to Rakeshisu with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 10:44 pm

"Well, if they hid their reiatsu then, would they hide it now still? Maybe if we talked with all of the sixth years you might eventually recognize them or at least we'll find one that noticed there being another member among them. I mean, it isn't that hard to notice there's an extra person in a group of four...right?" Rake explained, finally being somewhat useful for once as he attempted to ignore the death-threatening glares from the bigger student.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:55 pm

"I have a feeling that the culprit was a student rather than some random shinigami. What I don't know is why they would do something like that in the first place..." she replied, her gaze returning to the ground as she frowned once more, "Finding and talking to every sixth year would take ages... but I guess that's the only option we have."
She then looked up and followed Rakeshisu's gaze to the large male student who was currently fighting in the center of the Hakuda training room. She blinked for a moment before looking back to Rake.
"Does he have a problem with us or something?" she asked, noticing that he kept throwing death glares in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:35 am

"More like a problem with me, ever since you left me with him I think he thinks that I want to fight him or some sh*t like that." Rake sighed, "Maybe if I ignore him long enough he'll leave me alone...then again that might just encourage him..."
Rake got up, "Let's just get moving, class is about to end soon anyways."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:48 am

"Maybe if I beat him up he'll stop staring," she whispered mostly to herself, teal eyes narrowing at the brawnier male, a hostile look in her eyes as she attempted to intimidate him. The student's name was Yuudai and he was definitely one of the strongest in their class, however he was not at all fast.
"We have Hoho next," grinned Kiyomi, getting to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:23 am

"Fantastic, ANOTHER class i'm not going to enjoy," Rake sighed sarcastically, not hearing the smaller woman's words. He lead the way out of the class as the class was announced to be over. He wondered if he would have to hurry with this plan of theirs' since whoever it was may try to plan something in the future. The red headed shinigami's hand touched the hilt of his sword, as he was reminded of how little progress he seemed to be making with his Zanpakuto. Why did he have to be so slow at it? It was annoying as heck!
"Moron, Patience"
"Well f*ck you too..." Rake hissed at his sword after realizing what had happened....
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:37 am

After a while of kicking ass in Hoho, the lesson ended and they had lunch hour to spend attempting to find sixth years. Unfortunately they found zero sixth year students before it was time for their double zanjutsu lesson. The lesson, as always, started with meditation and attempted communication with the zanpakuto before moving on to general sword techniques. Rake kicked some butt in zanjutsu which was a little better than his pathetic attempts at hakuda earlier that day.

After lessons had ended, Kiyomi stood just outside the exit of the zanjutsu training hall, waiting for Rakeshisu to walk out.

(scuse shitty post. I hate timeskipping but it's necessary)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:52 am

Rake sheathed his blade as he walked out of class, being somewhat confident now that he was back in his area of skills, swordsman ship. A skill where he was required to have a weapon that had some kind of distance away from the opponent. He noticed Kiyomi and headed towards her.
(Well my post is even shittier so deal with it)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:54 am

(|D)

"My my, you're looking rather confident all of a sudden," chuckled Kiyomi, knowing that Rakeshisu was one of the better students at Zanjutsu, "How has your zanpakuto communication been going?" she asked him, curious about it since the only source of information she had about such things was her own experiences.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:04 am

"Shut it," Rake replied, thinking she was only rubbing it in and assuming that she had made more progress with it. The red head sighed as he scratched the back of his neck, "So, where are we going to begin? We have the rest of the day off to do whatever."
The shinigami was becoming rather annoyed with the girl, all she did was antagonize him, yet she continued to wait and come to him. Was that her goal in life or something? He wondered if the girl even knew how to spout a compliment. Then again, it wasn't like he gave many compliments either, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:08 am

"Calm down," she frowned quietly at Rakeshisu's hostile response, "I only asked."
"I don't exactly know where to begin. Since we didn't find much at lunch by asking people, I figure we should see if we can find out where the sixth year classes are held. If we're fast enough leaving from our own lessons we could find a bunch of them at once that way," she replied, looking up at the taller student.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:17 am

"Well, i'm sure we could ask the teachers and just claim that we admire them oh-so-much and junk like that," Rake suggested. Surely the teachers would be more than happy to tell the students so they could "fanboy" and "fangirl" over the older students, along with making utter fools of themselves. Rake stretched as he awaited a response. He wouldn't fanboy over the sixth years, and even if he were acting it would be obvious he was not enjoying it.
"Heck we might even be able to do it for daily shinigami life if we tried, encourage the future generation all that stuff the older shinigami say..." he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:23 am

"Oh my god, you're a genius!" grinned Kiyomi. It was clear that whatever she had thought of hadn't occurred to Rake and so she quickly explained.
"The Gotei 13 would have records of everyone that passed through a senkaimon, even if it was one based in the academy rather than Seireitei. The names of the sixth years that were acting as instructors that day would be there! We could just eliminate our classmates from the list and then we'd only have five people to track down and check out!"
Her excitement suddenly faded after a few moments and she focused her teal eyes on the ground in thought, "The only problem is we wouldn't be granted that information since we're just students. We'd somehow have to steal it."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:44 am

"So then steal it, maybe provide a distraction somehow" Rake was surprised that the girl had called him a genius. Especially so soon after he had thought about her never complimenting him. If he had been a complete moron he would have thought that she could read minds, but even he knew better than that. The shinigami blinked as he awaited a response.
"Maybe thug-face could be of use..." he suggested, referring to the burly student they had "befriended" earlier.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:49 am

"His name's Yuudai," blinked Kiyomi before continuing, "But it's much harder than what you'd think to get access to information like that. From what we've been taught in our lessons the information would be stored in the 12th Division's Research and Development Institute. And do you know how much security that place must have?!"
Kiyomi raised both hands to her head and ruffled her pale brown hair in annoyance, "Damn it. It would be perfect if only we were actually powerful enough to do something like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Shinigami Shenanigans   Serious Shinigami Shenanigans - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious Shinigami Shenanigans
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next