Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Job:

An Archen blinked as he stared at the frozen stream named...well, Frozen Stream. The snow was calm and settled on the river bed's floor and one could not even see the water running underneath the ice. However, the ice looked too thick to break, he was going to have to find either other holes or thinner ice that would be easy to shatter. The Archen sighed, he was alone once more on this mission, he doubted he would find William here. William was a ghostly friend of his, who seemed to have once lived a terrible life and recently joined a team from what Acro knew about the gengar. The archen looked back to the riverbed, he would have to get moving and get this over with, it was too cold here!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:06 am

((Remind me if i'm ever this late again please |D Also not claiming that item since i don't have your permission to turn it into the item we need.Well you don't seem to be responding sooo))

Acro caught sight of a strange blue flicker in a dark red tree. He looked up to see a strange, but familiar scarf caught on the branch. The scarf waved towards him as if begging to be picked up. The archen looked to the pichu, "Hang on a moment," as he rushed towards the tree. He leaped onto it once he was at a foot's distance and dug his claws into it as he hugged the tree with his wings. His claws slipped at first, but he managed to make his way from branch to branch to find a defense scarf waiting for him. He bagged the item and hopped out of the tree, using his half-wings to glide back down, "Defense scarf...those things are pretty useful, they could fetch a good price..." he explained.

Nearby Acro found a another place to collect icy water!
(so descriptive)
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Crysel really liked the cod. It felt... well natural. BETTER THAN A DESERT OR A FLAMING CRATER, THAT IS FOR SURE! It was quiet and serene. Not the rose. Everything seemed... well nice. Crysel had been exploring when she heard the scratching of talons against tree bark. She hid in bushes near the sound and looked at the source. Was... was that a blue, yellow, and red bird? Evolution must have been cruel to this creature, he could never hide from predators. Crysel silently watched, trying to gauge if this pokemon would be a threat to her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Acro looked up from his spot where he collected the water, the pichu has suddenly disappeared! The archen tilted his head in confusion, he was wondering why it had been so quiet...he decided that the pichu must have gotten bored with him and run off or something...or had he ran off to this spot with the pichu not knowing where he had gone? The archen was alone once more, that was what mattered. He was all by himself in this dangerous forest filled with ice types and water types, both of which he was weak against. He sighed though, he just needed one more Icy Water, and he could leave. The archen searched the stream, finding nothing nearby that he could use to get more of the icy water. He may have seemed harmless to any spies that may have been in the area, which unnerved the archen because he stood out like a sore thumb in this biome. He would have to hurry, before something dangerous finds him alone.

((Pichu it's been three weeks and not a reply. Sorry but I want to get Acro moving and this mission done))
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Crysel kept watching the Archen, but nothing bad seemed to happen. Didn't look like he was hunting, it merely looked like he was looking for something. Wild pokemon didn't look, they stalked. Crysel seemed to know the difference between the two even though she had no idea how. Another thing from her lost memories She could at the very least talk to the Archen. She came out of the bushes and calmed out in a level bush. "Hello? It looks like you are looking for something. Do you need help finding it? I'd be willing to help if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:21 pm

The archen gave a yelp and leaped into the air, his bag yanking him higher up with its weight and dragging him down before he could correct his legs, causing him to fall awkwardly on his side. He forced himself back up despite the slight pain in his wing, nothing serious. A pokemon had spoken to him, friendly is seemed. The archen listened to it, a sneasel, he remembered that this pokemon was called. It seemed to be offering to help him find something, "Y-Yes i'm just looking for someplace to get Icy Water from the River. I already drained a few cracks, but I just need one more and I can complete a mission i'm on...do you happen to know of any place?"
The pokemon's friendly approach caused the archen to not worry about it being threatening. It wasn't being cautious or being wild and charging at him full speed.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:32 pm

Crysel nodded. "Rescue Team? That explains why a colorful bird like yourself is out here where the snow gives you zero camouflage from predators." She looked around and pointed between Acro's legs, a bit behind him. "There is a clack with the Icy Water you seek right there." It had been so simple. Perhaps this bird had bad eyesight? Nah... all birds had great eyesight. Maybe he was just tunnel visioned, not that aware of his surroundings. "Its pretty dangerous to go through here alone if you aren't used to such an area. Need some company for the road?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Acro turned, slightly embarrassed that he missed the crack that had the water. He filled the container with the chilling water and plugged it with great difficulty since he had no true fingers. The vial was returned to his bag and the Archen was set to leave. The sneasel offered to accompany him, and the Archen knew he wouldn't stand a chance if a pokemon were to come along and attack him.
"Th-Thanks, I'm Acro of Team Roark, would you mind helping me out of here? I'm weak to most of the types around here so it would be very dangerous for me to go alone. There used to be another pokemon with me but we got separated...I think he'll be fine though since he doesn't have as many weaknesses here as me."
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Crysel nodded to Arco. "I am Crysel the Sneasel. RESIDENT BADASS AND GODDESS OF ALL THE SNEASELS. OR 'PLEASE DON'T SMITE ME LADY CRYSEL'! Good to meet you Acro... Well if you are sure the other one will be alright, then we will continue on without them. Now, i believe we should stick around the plants and such. White pretty much makes everything stick out like a sore claw thumb. Though not a perfect match, green and brown is closer to your color than white. Let's go then." Crysel led the way, obviously the survival expert around here.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:26 pm

The Archen was a bit surprised at how much the sneasel knew, he lived semi in the wild and partially in civilization his entire life. He knew nothing about survival though, only the basics of what food was good and what was bad, which was pretty much just common sense. The archen nodded, "Oh, and Thank you, by the way..." The archen followed behind the pokemon, betting on trust that this wasn't just some outlaw that was leading him to a trap. The cold bit at his feet with every step, although by now his talons and feet had become numb to the cold, he hoped he wouldn't get frost bite, as the consequences would mean he would have to give up becoming an explorer forever most likely. The thought sent chills down his spine.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:40 pm

The Sneasel was good in the cold. In fact she worked better in it. BETTER THEN IN AN ACTIVE VOLCANO WHEN YOU ARE USING YOUR CLAWS TO CLIMB UP THE INSIDE WITH AN IDIOT DROPPING ROCKS ON YOU, A FIRE SPITTING BUG UNDER YOU, AND A MOUSE ON YOUR BACK THAT NEEDS TO WORK ON HIS AIM! NATE! She seemed to take them on a path that didn't go straight but sometimes doubled back, but it was quicker than forging straight ahead and trying to go through thick foliage. She marked the bark of the trees they passed with her very sharp claws so she knew where they had been.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:46 pm

The archen watched the Sneasel as he followed. He was curious about why the sneasel was marking the trees, but quickly put together that it was to mark where they had been. He began to wonder why he had never thought of something similar to this before! Although he would have preferred something more subtle than random obvious gashes in the tree. A wild pokemon could easily follow their path and attack them from behind. The archen did not complain though, this pokemon was giving him a hand, there was no need to question their methods unless it was obvious they didn't know what they were doing. This sneasel seemed to be more experienced, and made Acro want to observe and learn.

(Mentor Crysel!!!)
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Crysel expected Acro to follow her, not even looking back to check if he was following her. Her eyes kept picking out the natural path made by the pokemon who traveled it over and over to get around. The reason she made a simple slash on the tree was that her particular species did not live in this area. There was no pokemon who could make a scratch like her and in the time it would take to make a perfect one, they would have gotten away anyway. So Acro had no cause for alarm. Besides, Crysel could protect Acro if need be. Along the path Crysel saw an item, probably dropped by a wild pokemon. She bent and picked it up, not breaking her stride.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:04 pm

The archen wondered when they would reach the end of this place. The silence between them was a bit unsettling, so once the Sneasel seemed to go and pick something up he asked, "What did you find?" He hoped he didn't sound too nosey, but he was curious and wanted to speak with the sneasel at least for a few moments even if they were to reach the exit and part ways soon. The archen awaited an answer, continuing to follow the sneasel with ease since the archen was known for its speed. His walking was rather fast compared to a normal walk.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:10 pm

She looked closely at the disk like technical machine, not seeing anything that indicated what it was like a picture. There was the name of the attack on it, but Crysel could not read. At all. SHE CAN SPELL FOOT UP YOUR ASS THOUGH! She held it out so Acro could see and shrugged. "No idea, I do not know how to read. Could you tell me what the words on it are?" I SWEAR TO ARCEUS ACRO! MAKE ONE CRACK AND I'LL FILL YOUR CRACK WITH MY FOOT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY THE MAGICAL VOICE IN THE SKY!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Acro examined the disc without touching it and read, "False Swipe, If i remember correctly, it's a move that leaves an opponent at weak but not knocked out if it were to knock it out...I remember a kricketune that used to hang around my tree that knew that move."

The archen looked a bit father ahead, seeing the snow give away to normal trees. A place where a flying type, and even a rock, could be at home and at ease from the dangers of the ice and water types. The archen pointed, "look, isn't that the border of where the stream technically ends?"

(sorry for shitty post |D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu   Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Icy Water, Insane Archen, and a Shocking Pichu
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next