Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

(Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe Empty
PostSubject: (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe   (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:37 pm

» Name: Lina
» Gender: Female
» Species: Growlithe, The Puppy Pokémon, #58
» Affiliation: Currently unaffiliated

» Level: 6
» Ability: Flash Fire
» Moves:
-Bite (Level 1)
-Roar (Level 1)
-Morning Sun (Egg)
-Ember (Level 6)

» Likes: Lina always did enjoy being competitive, and her father was always there to compete with. They often held competitions, whether it was a fake battle, or who could make their Morning Sun brighter. Because of this, Lina has developed a liking for competitions, no matter what they are. Lina also enjoys helping other Pokémon when they're upset. When she was a child, her father was always there or her with Morning Sun, so now she wants to help other Pokémon with her Morning Sun too, having firsthand experience with how much better it made her feel.

» Dislikes: Lina, being so naturally competitive, can't stand being in one spot for too long (Unless it's a competition, of course). So she's always on the move, doing one thing or another. She also can't stand seeing a Pokémon who is upset. She'll do anything in her power to help out an unhappy Pokémon.

» Personality: Lina is a rather energetic and happy Growlithe, who enjoys being competitive. She can sometimes get downhearted if someone else is rude or upset. But she never stays sad long, because she'll use her Morning sun move to cheer herself and the other person up. Despite these things, she has quite a temper, and is also easily provoked. She never backs down when challenged, and does not hesitate to jump into battle.

» History: Lina has always been a rather happy Growlithe, thanks to her parents. Her mother, Felicia, is an Arcanine who always cared for Lina as much as any mother could, but Lina's father, an Espeon named Leon, is the one that she looks up to. He was always there for her whenever she got upset, teaching her to use Morning Sun to cheer herself up.
Lina was always competitive, constantly fake battling and trying to see if he could make her Morning Sun move shine brighter than her father's (And sometimes she won, too). Leon, while always staying a challenge, made sure he was never too much of a challenge to make Lina downhearted. Some of Lina's favorite memories with her father were of battling him.
Now, Lina is old enough to leave and explore on her own, and where else could she go to be competitive than to Grassveil's very own Guild? There, she plans to register as an apprentice, so she could do the two things she likes best: Helping others and Battling.

» Other:She is very competitive, so sometimes she might randomly pick a battle with another. Also, she often goes out of her way to help others who are upset. Lina also wears a Yellow Anklet around her right hind leg. it has no effect.

Administrator's note: The information below is the progress made by the original RPer that could not be edited into the bio template (Items and threads.) Any prospective adopters may want to look through the threads linked below to see if any are open and the relationships this character had with other before filling out an adoption application.

» Inventory:
- @ Yellow Anklet
-@Yellow Bow (Equipped on Anklet)

» Page Count: 5
» Threads:
Journey trough the forest! - 2
A Party of Three - 2
A Place of Solace - 0
Each Story's Beginning - 1
 Holidays in the New World - 0

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:47 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrections to post.)
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe   (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:50 am

I'd love to accept you, but you have one tiny little thing missing. You just need to put [size=11] and [ /size] without the space and the beginning and end or your bio, respectively. Then you'll be all good. Just tell me on the chatbox or bump the the tread with a post when you're done, and I'll gladly accept you!
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe   (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:39 am

Extra note:
- Remember to add space after each Field. Your descriptions look glued to them.
- Elaborate more on your Likes and Dislikes. Provide explanations, events, and so on so forth as to provide reason for such traits.
- Add the national pokedex number of your pokemon's species in the Species field.
- Add the word 'Level' before the level you acquired your move, as not having it makes it look... off.
- Also, your mother cannot be an Espeon. If she were an Espeon, then your character would be an Eevee, and Eevees are currently banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe   (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:28 am

Oh... I just had a huge duh moment... Thanks for pointing that out Nocive, I can't believe I just made that last mistake! I feel like I'm a disappointment now... I'll fix it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe   (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:49 am

Thank you! Sorry for the wait!

Character has been APPROVED!
Please head over HERE to create your Character Records.
Once you've completed that, go have fun and roleplay!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe   (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:47 am

Character Put Up For Adoption

PostSubject: Re: (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe   (Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe Empty

Back to top Go down

(Up for Adoption) Lina the Growlithe
Page 1 of 1