Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! Empty
PostSubject: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 4:43 pm

I plan on beginning a thread/series of threads that will explain where Lina came from and how she makes it to Pecha Forest (Where I began my first thread), and I would like a temporary partner to travel with. Perhaps someone just looking to level up a few times, or who wants to explore. I plan on starting in the Sandstone Cave of the Eastern Deserts, and ending somewhere around Pecha Forest near Grassveil Town.

Thanks, and I'll see you all in the roleplay!
-Lina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:15 pm

I might help Roxas needs some levels
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:27 am

Firstly, thank you Swampurt!
Secondly, I'm still hoping for one more Pokémon to join Lina, and now hopefully Roxas, on their journey. However, if no one else replies by November 4th, then Swampurt and I will begin without anyone else. I hope to see at least one other person reply, because I'd like to meet more characters.
I'll see you roleplaying!
-Lina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:49 am

I'll be happy to join if you let me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:24 pm

Yay! Alright! I'll get to starting the thread then! I thank you both very much, and I look forward to meeting your characters! I plan on naming the thread "Each story's Beginning", and it will take place in The Eastern Deserts' Sandstone Cave.
I look forward to roleplaying with you!
-Lina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:34 am

Hey Golden possibly one of my friends from Serebii will be joining if so can he join or adventure group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:21 am

Wynaut?
*Giggles at pun*
The more the merrier I say! As long as Dragon43557 has no objections.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 am

It should be fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:45 am

I can't confirm if he is he's thinking bout it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!   Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe! Empty

Back to top Go down

Partner Request for Lina the Growlithe!
Page 1 of 1