Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Holidays in the New World[Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Holidays in the New World[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:58 am

Lina the Growlithe sat alone in the cold snow, the pond's gentle waves lapping up to her as other Pokemon sat laughing and talking, huddled up in groups to keep warm. Several of them laughed as they spoke about a recent exploration.
Lina shuddered; even a Fire-Type like her could feel the cold bite of the wind despite her raised internal body temperature. Lina sighed, then spoke to herself.
"Things have been so slow lately... I guess it makes sense, with the Holidays and all... Everyone would be busy...  I just wish that something would happen!"
Lina sighed once again, watching sadly as two Pokemon not far from her snuggled up from the cold. Lina turned away, then looked up at the evening sky towards the sunset, nearly obscured by Pecha Forest.
"Is anyone there?" She asked anyone at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Tenkeren just went for a walk to see how the town looked like. He was new there and because it is the town were the guild is, he though this would be a place to be very often before missions. But, while his stray walking, he found a pond. Even if it was very cold, the pond didn't seemed frozen. He also noticed other pokemon near the mentioned pond. Between them, he could see a friendly face. It was Lina! Tenkeren run towards his friend. When he was close to her, he stopped and raised his hand, waving it. Then, he said: "Hi Lina! How are you doing? What are you doing here?"
He spoke very fast, but understable.
Then, a gentle but frozen breeze flew through the place, making him realice the cold temperature of the place. So he quickily crossed his arms to resist a little, while waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 12:47 am

Lina shuddered as the cold wind bit at her.
She then smiled at Tenkeren."Hello Tenkeren. I'm doing fine, I guess. It's just that, ever since Kazuko disappeared a few days back, we've been stuck here waiting. I don't want to wait anymore." Lina sighed sadly. I just want to be exploring. That's why I joined this team in the first place..."
She looked out over the pond. "I shouldn't be complaining. I'm sorry Tenkeren. You probably don't want to sit here listening to me complain while it's the holidays. So you know what? Why don't we do what we started this team to do? Why don't we go explore somewhere? Anywhere? What do you say? Lina gazed at Tenkeren patiently as she waited for his response.

OOC: I didn't know how else to explain Pichu's absence. I decided the best way to go about it was he simply 'disappeared'. Also, I figured we could get in an exploration while we wait for the new team member. It'll give us something to do so we're not just waiting even longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:17 am

"Well..." Tenkeren paused a little and continued. "That's the principal meaning of a explorer team, right? To explore the unexplored. So, if we are a explorer team, that's what we should do more often. But we didn't even get to one of those "territories" yet. So..." He paused again and ended his answer with two last words. "Why not?"
Then, he though loud. "First of all, we should take a mission from the bulletin boards, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:57 am

A Farfetch'd ran towards a snow-covered pair, flapping his wings with a shocked look on his face.
"Guuuuuuys!" Corvus shouted out to them in both greeting and childish amazement. After diving into the frost next to them, he looked up at them and said with an obvious element of confusion, "What's the cold white stuff falling from the sky?!" He'd obviously never experienced this spectacle, but was somehow oblivious to how bitingly cold face-planting into it was.

After getting up and shaking the powder off of himself, Corvus looked out to the mirrored surface of the frozen lake and asked, "Are we going to go on an adventure?" An eager smile filled his face, immediately wanting to start doing something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:08 am

OOC: Alright, I've gotta say, I look forward to roleplaying with you, DroppinPots. You made a great entrance!

IC:
Lina recoiled at the spray of snow launched up at her by the Farfetch'd's diving leap into the snow. But instead of being aggravated, she was actually delighted.
"I should have known something unexpected would happen after I asked for it." Lina said to herself, chuckling a bit. "You're pretty funny!" Lina spoke to the Farfetch'd, believing that he was merely fooling around to be funny.
Lina then turned to Tenkeren. "Well, he seems nice, wouldn't you agree? Plus, we are down a team member since Kazuko's gone. Can't he come, please? Please?" Lina was practically begging; why she was she didn't really know, but she wanted the Farfetch'd to join them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 pm

"Yikes!" Tenkeren was surprised by the launched snow. While Lina was talking, he shook off the snow that have fallen on him. After Lina asked, he though for a moment but he could only think: We've just met him! After a little sigh, he replied with a little smile. "Well, why not? We are a new team so I guess it's okay."
Suddenly, without waiting their answers he asked with his arms crossed. "But... Who are you?" Tenkeren was looking to the Farfetch'd like a detective would look to the principal suspect. Even if he was a bit mistrustful with him, he was happy to find a new (and interesting) team member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:31 am

Corvus had tunneled under the snow, but popped right back out as soon as he heard the word 'okay'. With a quiet voice, he said, "Yay, adventure~!" Looking over to the Elgyem when he was asked for his name, Corvus did an artful leekspin and replied, "I'm Corvus!" For some reason, Corvus paused for a moment with a blank look on his face. Whatever happened must have quickly passed, as his smile returned and he shot out several questions.

"So, what are we doing? Where are we goin-- Hey, what's your names?" Corvus just realized that he had no idea who they were, and was somehow still oblivious to the growing pile of snow on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:15 am

Lina took a half step backwards; her head was spinning from Corus's outgoing personality, and she was beginning to feel overwhelmed!
Not one to show her confusion, however, she attempted to keep up with Corvus's questions.
"We're getting ready to go on our first mission, and we're going to Pecha Forest. My name is Lina, and this is Tenkeren."
Lina took a deep breath, breathing back out slowly. Then she turned, whispering to Tenkeren.
"He's definitely gonna be fun to explore with, we've hardly known him for a few minutes and he's got my head spinning with his personality! How about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 3:02 am

For a moment, Tenkeren was lost in his mind. How would react Corvus with the team in, for example, a dungeon? Or a non-dangerous mission? He just couldn't imagine it. His personality is really spontaneous. But, that would be an advantage. Don't know how, but it could be.
Back to his senses, when he heard Lina's whisper, he answered with another whisper. "He's definitely going to make our missions more interesting, that's for sure..."
Then, he looked to both of the with a smile and raised an arm up with decision. "So, how about we get ready for team Dawn's first mission?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:20 am

"YAAAAAY!!" Lina exclaimed witn childlike giddiness. She leapt up into the air, landing in the soft snow before running circles around Tenkeren, laughing with joy the whole time.
"Let's go! It feels like we've been waiting forever!"
She turned to Corvus and looked him in the eyes.
"How about you? Are you as ready as we are?" Her voice carried the slightest hint of a challenge in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:29 am

"Adventure?"
At first he was confused since Tenkeren didn't seem anywhere near as excited as Lina or himself. Nonetheless, Lina's spontaneous energy got the message across to him, so he celebrated along with her by flapping his wings wildly, hopping into the air, diving and rolling into the snow, and things like that. As he calmed down, he noticed Lina staring at him.
"Are you as ready as we are?"
At this Corvus's face took on an uncharacteristically hardlook as he said with a stiff tone,
"I don't think you can handle this." He paused with blank face before slapping the normal wide grin on his face and saying, "Adventuuuuuure~" while falling backwards into the snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 4:53 am

Lina simplu stood,with a dumbstruck expression plastered onto her face. The comment had been so unexpected that she simply didn't know what to say.
"You... you think what?" Her question turned more into a growl at the end of the sentence, her tone quite clearly saying that Corvis had ruffled her fur. When Corvus simply fell backwards in the snow, Lina became exasperated.
"I am too ready!" She exclaimed, her voice switching to a defensive tone.
She gave a look to Tenkeren, asking silently if he had any idea what was going on with the eccentric Pokémon in front of them. One moment he was excited to join them, the next he was putting her down. She just couldn't understand it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Now Tenkeren was shocked and speechless. He tried to comprehend what he just witnessed, but it was futile. One part of him was shouting: You sure about him!? Meanwhile, his other part only could say: Interesting, maybe if I study him I can make things clear. But, for now he was like a statue.
When Lina looked at him, he shrugged shoulders. He was confused as well.
Try to forget what he saw, he started walking away. "Well, let's get that mission..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:21 am

Lina sighed.
'Well, I'll show Corvis in the dungeon that I'm ready.' She thought.
As they began to walk towards the guild, Lina turned back around, looking pointedly at Corvis.
"Well, you comin', Corvis? We're headed to the guild to get our mission."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holidays in the New World[Open]   Holidays in the New World[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Holidays in the New World[Open]
Page 1 of 1