Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Place of Solace

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:57 am

Lina lay on her bed, wide awake. It was late in the night, and even though she'd fallen asleep more tired than a Snorlax who'd just eaten a big meal, now she was finding it increasingly hard to stay down. She tossed and turned, thinking about all the things that had happened since she had first left The Eastern Deserts where she had been born. Meeting Roxas and Nike. Traveling to Grassveil, then meeting Kazuko and Tenkeren. Then, finally joining a team.
Lina couldn't imagine going to sleep now, but she knew she would need to rest for the day tomorrow. Lina continued to ponder, and she began to think about Tenkeren and Kazuko. She'd only just met them, and she didn't know much about them, but she'd battled with them against feral Pokemon, and joined with them in a n exploration team.
Tentatively, she whispered to them, "Hey, you guys awake?" She listened for an answer in the dark room, expecting none but hoping for something. They were probably still asleep, but maybe they were awake, waiting for the day to come so they could start the newest chapter in their lives...
Just as Lina was.
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:02 pm

What a day... That's what he was thinking. All what happened was almost totally unexpected for him. And now, he's sleeping in the guild!
...Well, that's what he wanted but he just couldn't stop thinking about his recent experiences. First fight in team versus a mad pokemon, two new friends and teammates... And to think he just left home today early...
But, between the many questions he had about almost everything, he though for a moment about his new friend's past. When he hears Lina, Tenkeren answered at the moment. "Unfortunely, yes... But I can't stop thinking about almost everything... What about you, Lina?" He asked with a tired voice.
He already supposed she was as tired as him, but it was better to ask. Just to be sure.
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:39 am

Lina chuckled.
"Where do I start?" She cringed; She had spoken a bit loud, and she might have ended up disturbing Kazuko if he wasn't already awake.
In a quieter voice, Lina spoke again.
"It feels like yesterday I left my home. I wonder how my parents are doing..."
Lina seemed to zone out for a moment. She quickly returned to her normal self.
"I finally made it. I met you and Kazuko, and then we made a Team. Now we can start our adventures together, and we can help Pokemon, and catch Outlaws. Sounds exciting, right?" Lina sat up in her bed, awaiting Tenkeren's answer.
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 pm

"Indeed, I totally agree with-" He suddenly stops like frozen. Then, he continues. "Wait, you left home too, Lina?" He asks a bit louder. He haven't thinked about his parents since he left home. Now, he's a bit worried. But, he remembers that they are very independent and in a very safe place, so his worries flew away as quick as they came. After his focus came back from his parent's memories, he waited for Lina to reply.
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:38 am

Kazuko groans as he rises from the bed slowly, Rubbing his eyes with his paws. 'Egh.. Hi Tenkeren, Lina..' Kazuko says softly, While putting down his scarf of which he had wrapped himself up in like a blanket. 'Is is day or night?' Kazuko says lowly to keep his voice down.
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:57 pm

"Oh! Hi, Kazuko... Sorry if we woke you up but, the sun didn't showed up yet." He said before grin a little. Tenkeren tough it had to be himself the culprit. At least, he was the one who talked too loud. But it was just his opinion.
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:23 am

Lina looked at Kazuko, who had just risen from his bed.
"Oh, uh..." she said slowly. I'm sorry, too. We were just talking about all the stuff that's happened to us since we left our homes. Care to join us?" Lina turned back to Tenkeren.
"And to anwer your question, yes, I did leave my home. I'm sure everyone does eventually, or how else would we all be here now instead of at our homes? I think that would be too boring for me anyway; staying at home."
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:21 pm

'Sure, I'll join you. And as I have said previously, I have come to join the guild so I can try to find my brother who is either Pokenapped or just plain out really REALLY lost.' Kazuko says while shaking the sleep out of his eyes. ' I wonder where he is..' Kazuko proceeds to mutter while looking out the window. '...humm..' Kazuko makes whatever sound THAT is and fidgets a bit. 'I'm gonna cover up--It's slightly cold.' Kazuko says while he covers up with his scarf, weaving it around him like a blanket.
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:43 pm

"Wait a moment..." He said while thinking a bit. "So he was "Pokenapped"? By who?" He said curious, even if he supposed it had to be an outlaw. He knew since some time ago that those "outlaws" where a big problem, different from those mad pokemon. But he never though they would go that far.
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Lina bristled as she listened to Kazuko.
"Yeah, Kazuko," she said, a fire blazing in her eyes. "Tell us who it was, and we can help find 'em! Right Tenkeren?" Lina stood up and stalked around th room furiously.
"When someone Pokénaps another Pokémon, well, that's just horrible! There's no excuse for it!"
Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Tenkeren crossed his arms and noded. "I agree with Lina. Pokenapping is an unforgivable sin." He looks serious than before to Kazuko. "So please, tell us... Who did it?" Even if this was a serious matter, he couldn't think about this like it could be their first mission. And it wouldn't be a common one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Place of Solace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Place of Solace   A Place of Solace Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place of Solace
Page 1 of 1