Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] Empty
PostSubject: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:32 am

It was a bright day, One perfect for a stroll. But this Pichu wasnt just going for a stroll.. Kazuko looked back thoughtfully as he enters the last challenge between him and grassveil, Pecha forest. 'This is the final step until grassveil for me.' he had thought to himself while walking trough the trees. He looked around for a bit, then stopped. 'This seems like a good place to rest for a small bit...but i'll have to get moving again after a while.' The Pichu sat down and patted down the ground a bit to make it comfortable, then he sat down. 'This is actually kinda pretty...' The tiny pichu then looked around warily. 'But i cant let my guard down, there's still feral pokemon around here, and it's not safe to stay around too long.' The pichu stood up and started walking. 'I should get somewhere safer before i get too comfy...' He finds a good tree to climb, he climbs up that tree, lays on a branch, and gets comfy, while looking around at the trees. He had climbed up one which had no pecha berries. 'Dang.. Was looking foward to eating one. There's always later. Well, I think it's time for me to rest a bit. I've been walking all day...' And the pichu closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Last edited by pikapikaaa on Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:35 am

Today sucked for Lina. Well, the weather sure was great, and it was beautiful out, but things hadn't necessarily gone her way for the last few minutes. Funny, how it only took that long to turn you day upside down. Especially when you're sprinting for your life.
Lina dashed through the forest, everything a blur as she recklessly tore through bushes and other plants. Panting with the effort, Lina picked a random tree, then jumped as high as she could up the side. She latched onto the sturdy bark with her claws, then began climbing upwards. She made it a good distance up before clinging onto a branch for dear life. Back down below, five or six Pokémon ran right past the tree, obviously thinking they were still chasing down the now tired out Growlithe.
"Gah..." Lina panted, exhausted. "Freaking Monster Houses..."
Giving herself a quick once over, Lina checked for scrapes and scrarches. She had a few, but she seemed to have gotten away relatively unharmed. It was then, just as Lina began to relax, that she noticed the Pichu only a couple branches over.
"ACK!" Lina yelped in surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:48 pm

The Pichu jolts awake, and falls out of the tree he is in, falling down and faceplanting in dirt. 'Gah.. That... Was startling...' Kazuko said to himself. Kazuko wondered what had made the sound so he looked around on the forest floor, then looked up, noticing the Growlith that had been startled, and climbs that tree. 'Are you okay?' Kazuko said when he was halfway up the tree. He then proceeded to stop there, and look down warily. 'Were you being chased? I can see that if you were being chased how i might've startled you by being in a different tree. But you can trust me, I'm not one of those... Rabid..Corrupt...Pokemon.I dont know what to call them though. They may not be rabid or corrupt... They may just be outlaws.... Oh hey I'm spurting out again like I always do.' Kazuko stops talking because he thinks he had been talking too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:35 am

For a moment Lina said nothing, taking a moment to calm down. Then, when the Pichu said he wasn't feral or any of those things, Lina immediately perked up.
"Why are you apologizing?" she asked. "I'm the reason you just fell out of this tree." Lina hopped down from branch to branch, suddenly sporting a rather carefree air about her.
"So..." she spoke once she was on the same branch as the Pichu. "I'm Lina. Nice to meet you." She held out a paw, but quickly set it back down as she almost lost her balance.
"Heheh..." Lina laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:27 am

'We should get out of this tree, You may loose your balance like I did. Anyways, Nice meeting you, I'm Kazuko, intros. Sorry about being in a rush. I'm not good with balance when im this high... it's wierd but hights just make me feel uneasy. Kazuko climbs down off the tree, being careful not to fall. 'Nothing's down here, Cmon.' Kazuko looks around, and sits down. 'I'll wait down here for you, when you get down we should try to get out of here. This isn't the best place to rest.' Kazuko attempts to make a leaf bed if Lina jumps. 'Just incase you fall, I'm making a tiny leafbed to soften it.' He completes the leafbed and grabs a small leaf to put on the leafbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:44 am

Lina picked her way down the tree, marveling at how much easier it had seemed to get up. Then again she was being chased by a group of feral Pokémon.
Finally reaching the lowest branch, she hopped down, landing on the small leaf bed and smiling at Kazuko gratefully. Then she looked about for a moment, checking for any Pokémon. Seeing none, she turned back to Kazuko.
"So..." Lina said. "How about we stick together for the time being? You know, we'd be safer together and all, and you seem like a nice Pokémon." She smiled hopefully at him. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:45 pm

'Sure! I feel we should get going before any wild pokemon come. Or before im corrected in what im saying and a wild pokemon appears and tackles one of us but yeah... Let's go!' JUST as he finishes saying that, the bushes rustle nearby. 'Awww.. Cmon! No seriously we need to get out of here.' Kazuko picks up a stick and throws it in the bushes to stun it, and runs. 'I'm not looking foward to fighting anything..!' (Sorry bout it being short-ish.)
(Plus i mean a normal stick not the item stick)

This dice is not existing.

Holding a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:21 am

Lina turns to face the shaking bush, crouching as if ready to pounce the arriving Pokémon. But when Kazuko began to flee, she jumped up and spun around, barking once loudly to get his attention.
"Hey!" she yelled. "There's no way I'm letting a good battle pass me up! C'mon and battle with me!"
And with that, she spun around once more and recklessy ran head on at the stunned Pokémon, a Patrat, and proceeded to attempt a Bite attack.

OOC: I am extremely sorry for taking this long to post. I've been swamped with school work, but I will definitely be making an effort to post more often. I hope you can find it in you to forgive me; I will be doing my absolute best to make sure it never happens again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 am

The patrat gets hit by the bite attack and gets sent back, but retaliates with a tackle attack.Kazuko runs back and notices Lina fighting the patrat and jumps in, Using thundershock on the patrat, Dealing no damage to himself due to his lightning rod ability. The patrat is preparing bide, but gets paralyzed.

OOC: It's okay, Golden. I left for a day or two also, due to schoolwork and having to shop.
Anyways, This patrat is controllable by you two, I give you permission! XD
also vlad is also someone new and he is joining in after this battle.
Vlad, I know you're watching this, so do something describing how close to us you are. we'll need to find you soon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 pm

'Indecision. That's my problem.' Maybe it was due to the lack of knowledge he has towards the rest of the world, but he felt like it wasn't the proper time. But he wasn't sure about it. So Tenkeren decided to walk around somewhere while he thinks about it. But, hearing some noises, he hide himself near some bushes while looking at the situation. It seems like two pokemon: A Pichu and a Growlithe were fighting a Patrat. But, why? 'I need to see what's happening...' So he stayed in the bushes, hidden, while seeing all what was happening.

OOC: Ok, but... My nickname is Vald, no Vlad. It's a abbreviation of Valden. Please, keep that in mind... Anyway, here I go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:15 am

Lina falls backward from the force of the tackle attack.
"Rrrg..." she growls. She immediately jumps back at the Patrat, who is now paralyzed because of Kazuko, and uses another bite attack. But just as Lina runs up, the Patrat unleashes its bide attack.
"Agh!" Lina yelped in surprise. She had thought the Patrat's paralysis would stop it. "Why you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:59 am

Kazuko notices Lina go backwards from the tackle attack, Immediately jump back, Uses bite, And gets hit with bide. 'Lina, It isnt in full paralysis yet! It wont immediately not be able to move! ' And after speaking uses thunder shock to paralyse it better. ' Stupid rabid/outlaw/evil pokemon...' After Kazuko said that, the Patrat proceeded to use bite on Kazuko, dealing a bit of damage, enough to get Kazuko angered more than usual, due to earlier Lina getting hit, him trying to keep his cool about that, and then getting bit him off got on his nerves 'Oh that. is. it. You hurt my friends then you hurt me. hurting my friends is where i draw the line most of the time, but you got lucky. It always sets off my nerves when my friends get hurt. And you just set off the alarm.' Kazuko thunder punches the patrat (doing a bit of damage to himself due to nearly tripping) into a tree, causing an item to fall out and land to the side, And then proceeds to use thundershock to paralyse it more. 'Hfff... Calm down... Hufff.' And the patrat is trying to crawl away. 'Leave. Go. Crawl away. Unless you want to be hit again.' And so the patrat crawls away as fast as possible. 'Sorry about that... When my friends get hurt alot of the time I'm on edge and i just burst in anger.'

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:53 am

Lina watches as Kazuko proceeds to beat the Patrat up.
"Dang..." she mumbles to herself, marveling at Kazuko's anger. Then she realizes something. Kazuko had just called her his friend, even though they'd just met! Lina opens her mouth to comment on it, but decides against it. Friends are great to have, so why deny this Pichu's friendship?
"It's fine," Lina replies to Kazuko's apology. "Although I am kind of mad at myself for letting you get all that action. You did do pretty awesome, though. I just wish I could have gotten a bit more action..."
Lina looks Kazuko over, taking in his small cuts and scrapes from battling, and even a bite mark. Lina knows the least she could do is help him heal, and thankfully she knew the perfect way how.
"Here," Lina says, smiling. "I can help you to feel better if you want." Lina then raises her head to the sky, and a bright light begins to pierce through the canopy of leaves. The light envelops her and and Kazuko, healing their injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:10 pm

So... The Patrat was one of those dangerous pokemon that were so common lately. And those two seem to be ok. Well, if I knew what was happening in the first place, I guess I could help... But, are they friendly? I suppose they are friends but... Argh! I don't know! This is all new to me! After thinking a bit more, I was about to leave when... I tripped with the bushes' roots. I fell to a puddle of mud, having my face full of dirt. 'Puaj!' I yell while I get up with the head covered with mud. While trying to clean my face, I tripped backwards and out of the bushes. 'It's disgusting!' I kept yelling without realice I was very near to the two pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:33 am

Lina gasps and reels away from the Elgyem that had appeared from nowhere, completely caught off guard by the yelling Pokémon, and the light filtering through the tree leaves fades away. "Wh-what the?" Lina splutters, before finally getting a hold of herself. She jumps into  a battle ready position, fur bristling.
"Watch out, Kazuko!" she yells. "It could be another feral Pokémon!"

OOC: Sorry, it's kinda short, but I wasn't sure what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]   Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else] Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey trough the forest! [Closed/Locked for anyone else]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next