Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sky Sushi Service

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

A blue figure sighed as it approached the shivering cold woods, "Lost...and I came to here of all places. Well at least I know just where I am now..." The jackal-like creature lifted her head to the sky in an agitated moan, for the last time she had come here she had met a semi-feral Sneasel named Crysel and a somewhat friendly Scraggy named Mordred. The jackal-creature was a Riolu, a fighting type pokemon that would have been strong against the Ice types of the forest, IF she had any fighting moves other than counter. Counter only dealt the same amount of damage done to her physically, without a physical attack the move was useless. She kicked the snow with a frustrated huff and looked to the sky, "Am I EVER going to find someone else in this Arceus-Forsaken-Snowy-Hell!?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Proteus began to speak, "I think maybe we should stay around for a bit, after all we're tired and-"
"NO! We need to get moving, all that ruckus we made could attract any friends these guys could have!" Kira growled.
Proteus huffed, rude this riolu was! "You just got frozen and thawed, you were shivering not long ago and i'm sure your friend is tired too, we should stay." The magikarp said, "Oh, and thank you for getting me out of the snow...we should all just lay down and rest a bit!"
"Rest? In the cold in snow when we're weak? We'll freeze to death! It was a bad idea to sleep in the first place. We should get moving!"
The two looked to Twayblade, once again leaving the answer to the treecko.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:53 pm

"While it's true we need to rest our priority is to get out of here, or at least fine a decent hiding place nearby to hide. If we rest we risk being caught off guard and the ruckus here could have attracted any number of the local Pokemon, and not all of them are as nice as moi."
The Treecko grinned a little, trying to lighten the mood just a bit. However she knew it was crucial to at least leave the general vicinity and find somewhere else. Thinking for a moment, she remembered a tree nearby with a hollow area beneath it's roots. It would be perfect to hide in for the remainder of the night if they could use snow to cover the entrance.

"Follow me," blinked Twayblade, deciding to move quickly rather than stop and explain her idea.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:59 pm

Kira followed the treecko at first, but stopped when she heard the sound of soft thuds. She looked behind her to see the magikarp struggling with traveling by flopping around because of the snow. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she went and picked up the magikarp. She held him over her head as she hurried to catch up with the treecko.

"Thank you!" Proteus chimed. Maybe this Riolu isn't too bad after all! the magikarp thought as his golden color reflected the moonlight, making him sparkle a bit. He was glad the sun wasn't out just yet, other wise he would feel like a baking fish.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Twayblade lead the small group back through the woods. At least this time however, they were heading back towards the river rather than further away from it. Reaching the tree she had remembered, she ushered the two under the roots before turning and pushing the snow to cover the entrance.
"I'll be up in the tree's branches," she hissed down to them, "You'd better get some rest whilst you can."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:13 pm

Kira managed to make her way into the resting spot, it was spacey, until the magikarp was crammed in. She groaned in annoyance as the foul smelling fish took up space and forced her against the wall.
"Oops! Sorry!" Proteus apologized a bit too loudly.
"Silence moron! I sense something coming, be careful Twayblade!" she whispered as the treecko covered the entrance.
Annd now she's back to just being rude again... the magikarp thought angrily.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Twayblade nodded at the Riolu's warning, though Kira herself could not see the response. The Treecko clambered up into the tree, sitting casually on one of the branches. She pulled her leaf out and played a few quiet notes as if she were practicing her Grasswhistle move.
A short while later, a Swablu and another Sneasel made an appearance. They quickly spotted Twayblade's green form and yellow eyes up in the tree and called up to her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 pm

"OI! Treecko, or whateva' your name is," The sneasel called "Come down 'ere 'ould ya? We 'otta talk to ya" The sneasel looked up at the treecko, it didn't seem too hostile...the swablu next to it remained silent, its friend saying everything that needed to be said.
Well he sure doesn't speak very well... Kira thought in annoyance of the pokemon's accent. She felt the magikarp move and hissed at him to stop, which only made him move even more.
"You're not the boss of-" Proteus had begun to speak before his mouth was covered by a riolu's paw.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 pm

Twayblade blinked, yellow eyes glancing down at the Sneasel and it's companion. "I'm sure we could talk as we are now but if you would rather I come down, then so be it," blinked the Treecko calmly. Slipping the leaf back into her pocket, she crawled out to one of the lower tree branches, lying on it. She was no longer much higher than the Sneasel.
"So what was it you wanted to talk to me about anyhow?" she asked, head leaning on both paws. Her demeanor was one of calmness, as if she wasn't hiding a Riolu and a Magikarp beneath the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 pm

"We heard a the sound of a fight a while back-"
"thought that we 'oughta come to see what in the world was goin' on-"
"We saw that two of our comrades were beaten up-"
"So we follow'd the trail 'ere and it ends 'ere-"
"We were wondering if you knew anything of this predicament." The swablu and the sneasel finished each other's sentences, in almost a creepy manner. The two glared at the Treecko, waiting for an answer.

Kira managed to keep the Magikarp silent as she listened to what was going on outside. She wished she could just bust out and kick butt, but the others probably wouldn't appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 pm

"Oh was it fightin' that woke me then?" asked the Treecko, trying to feign innocence.
"That might explain those weird folk that went traipsing off into woods over that way too," Twayblade commented, motioning in the direction opposite her. Where she pointed, the trees would get thicker if one kept moving and there was no proper pathway for half a forest's length.
"It didn't seem to make sense for a bunch of strangers to go of into the denser part of the woods."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 pm

"But that trail of their's-"
"end 'ight 'ere..." the two spoke. They seemed a bit confused, they believed the Treecko, but it just didn't make sense.

Proteus was growing a bit tired of waiting around, "So when can we get out?" he asked out loud. He gave a muffled yell as the Riolu kicked him and covered his mouth again.
"Quiet or you'll be sushi and i'll be deep fried riolu!" she hissed in a low voice at the magikarp.

The two pokemon looked at the treecko, confused by the hushed noises and thinking the Treecko was trying to say something.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Twayblade shook her head as she continued to improvise, "Sorry, maybe I should voice things a bit louder."
And maybe that Magikarp should shush, she thought, though she kept that entirely a mental thought and did not even dare whisper it.
"They could have brushed their trail away with a stick or something. You can't tell in the snow because of the wind and the fact that so many other Pokemon walk over it," she frowned, "I'm sorry I can't help you any further though. I can only tell you what I saw."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:37 pm

"What was-"
"That?" the two looked at the tree behind the treecko as they heard another sound of muffled arguing and the sound of "KARP" as something was being hit..
"SCREW THIS!" Kira shouted, she kicked the Magikarp through the snow and out of the hole. The magikarp screamed as he was sent flying into the Swablu, knocking it out of air as it just began to take flight. She darted out of the hole and towards the startled sneasel "I. Want. To. Go. HOME." She said with every time she kicked the Sneasel with a normal kick and finished off her sentence with a blaze kick.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Twayblade remained on her branch, watching Kira and Proteus with a sigh as they fought the Sneasel. Or rather, just Kira since the Magikarp seemed to just be flailing around on the snowy ground after hitting the Swablu back out of the air.
Taking out her leaf once more, she began to play her melody. It was a lot louder than before, inducing sleep on all the Pokemon in the area with the Grasswhistle move. From here, she then sat quite contentedly in her tree, waiting for either of her friends to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Kira was dozing on top of the sneasel, using the swably's fluffy wings and body as a pillow. She had no clue how she had fallen asleep, just that she was now in dream land eating apples galore. She didn't ever want to wake up now!
Proteus meanwhile was asleep with his eyes open....again. He woke up though and signaled his wakening with a flop into the snow, landing straight and right side up this time, "We did it!" he cheered. Even though he did practically nothing to assist the exhausted Riolu and the treecko. He seemed happy either way that the mess was seemingly over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Sushi Service
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next