Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sky Sushi Service

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 pm

A blue figure sighed as it approached the shivering cold woods, "Lost...and I came to here of all places. Well at least I know just where I am now..." The jackal-like creature lifted her head to the sky in an agitated moan, for the last time she had come here she had met a semi-feral Sneasel named Crysel and a somewhat friendly Scraggy named Mordred. The jackal-creature was a Riolu, a fighting type pokemon that would have been strong against the Ice types of the forest, IF she had any fighting moves other than counter. Counter only dealt the same amount of damage done to her physically, without a physical attack the move was useless. She kicked the snow with a frustrated huff and looked to the sky, "Am I EVER going to find someone else in this Arceus-Forsaken-Snowy-Hell!?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:44 pm

A Treecko sat up in one of the permanently frozen trees, avoiding hanging icicles and wrapping herself in her blue hooded cloak to give herself extra protection against the cold conditions. She had a surprisingly un-frozen leaf in her paws and was attempting to hone her GrassWhistle move, playing music using the leaf. The music echoed eerily throughout the icy trees, though it was not yet strong enough to make Pokemon further than a few hundred yards away fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Kira heard a slight melody coming from a distance that made her feel a bit drowsy, she wasn't sure whether to give an agitated snarl or a holler of joy that another pokemon was here in the forest with her. She didn't know if the pokemon was hostile or not though, but right now she didn't care much, she wasn't alone in this forest! She found herself darting towards the melody by jumping off tree branches to the next tree, growing sleepier as she did so. She managed to stay awake just before she saw that she had accidentally flung her own body right towards the source, which was a Treecko using Grass Whistle. She didn't have time to think about if it was hostile or not, because she had fallen asleep in the air while rocketing towards the treecko!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Twayblade was rather surprised as a jackal-like Pokemon came leaping through the trees towards her, falling asleep in mid-air due to her GrassWhistle. In a rather quick reaction, the Treecko got to her feet and leaped past the Riolu, grabbing her as she went and pulling her back onto a sturdy branch. Lying the Riolu against the tree's trunk, Twayblade moved backwards, skillfully balancing near the very edge of the branch, where the wood was thinner. Deciding that the Riolu would be fine for a few moments alone, the Treecko swung down to the ground to pick up the leaf she had been using before, cloak splaying out behind her like a cape as she moved.

With the leaf now tucked into a small pocket inside her cloak, Twayblade began to re-climb the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Kira woke once more to the chills of the snowy forest. She shivered and held her shoulders as she tried to register what had just happened. She remembered running towards something and then suddenly nothing. Had she fallen asleep? She looked around and then up to see a treecko climbing back up the tree. "Hey!" she called, she tried to stand up, but ended up slipping on an icy bit of the branch and falling out of the tree with a short scream and made a Riolu-print in the snow. She pushed herself up and shook her head, getting the snow off her nose and ears. She shivered once again due to the freezing temperature of the white powder and stood up to get her tail out of the snow.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:10 pm

The Treecko chuckled as the Riolu shook snow off her face. She kept a hold on the tree trunk she had been climbing, not moving up but not moving back down either.
"What brings you to these parts, stranger?" called the Treecko, obviously curious. Her cloak hid most of her body, keeping her warm in the cold, though the hood was down, making it obvious that she was a Treecko and with that, strangely more resistant to the cold than a normal grass type would be.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Kira looked back to the treecko and instantly attempted to regain her dignity, only to slip on a patch of ice and have gravity pull her back towards the snow. She gave a yell in surprise and returned to the freezing hole she had just crawled out of, "I-I'm lost..I'm looking for some kind of town. I-I-ACHOO" she sneezed in mid sentence from the cold. She hoped she wasn't going to get a cold out here in this place, heck she hoped another blizzard wouldn't decide to drop by and nearly freeze her to death like last time. It was only thanks to a semi-friendly sneasel and a friendly scraggy that she had lived.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:03 am

The Treecko stifled another chuckle as the Riolu slipped again. It was a refreshing sight to see someone who was similar to what she had initially been like, living in the cold forests with her father. However now she was used to it and found it easier not to slip on the ice. Climbing down a few steps length down the trunk, she paused.
"The nearest town is a whole forest and half a river's length away," she called down to the Riolu, "literally."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:30 am

Kira grew distressed at the mention of this, "UGH I'm never going to get home!" she whined. She sighed and looked up at the treecko, suddenly realizing that this was indeed a grass type in a area filled with Ice types.
"What are you doing here? This is an Ice Area? Wouldn't you be freezing your tail off more than I am?" The riolu grew a bit suspicious of the pokemon due to this oddity. What if this pokemon was just a trick? An Illusion? For all she knew this was a ditto pretending to be the wrong pokemon, just waiting for an ambush like in Black Mist Mountain where she was caught in a trap and kidnapped for ransom. She cried for help that never came for a full terrifying 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 am

"I live here... and have done since I was born," blinked Twayblade, "my father's an Abomasnow so we kinda did like.. special training I guess you could call it? Also that's the reason why I wear this cloak; so I don't get cold. Having an Abomasnow for a father certainly helps thought cause he passes on his genes and all that jazz."
Twayblade shook her head. She was explaining this to a total stranger. Blinking, she turned and finished climbing down the tree trunk, speaking to the Riolu on roughly level ground.
"Uhm.. I'm Twayblade," she smiled, introducing herself, "And I guess if you want I could show you the way out of the forest."

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am

"Ah..." The Treecko seemed to be honest, so Kira's suspicion of the treecko being something else dropped. She crossed her arms and spoke, "I'm Kira...a riolu obviously. Thanks-" an interruption occurred as a figure smashed into the riolu, causing her to fall back into the snow and witness another figure making it's way up the tree towards the treeko. "Look out!" she called even though she was sure that the Treecko could see it since the pokemon was in plain sight.
"Food! Food!" her attacker cried as it revealed itself to be a...

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:05 pm

A Vanillish had crashed into Kira, knocking her to the ground, whilst a Smoochum was climbing up the tree trunk, chasing after the Treecko who had been quick enough to scamper up to the next branch before Smoochum reached the trunk. As the Smoochum continued climbing, Twayblade leaped off the branch, heading towards the ice pokemon. At the last possible moment, she flipped around, whacking the Smoochum with her now glowing tail. Clinging onto the tree trunk with her paws, Twayblade hung on whilst the Smoochum was knocked off into the snow below.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:31 pm

Kira squeaked in fear when she realized just what this pokemon was. It may have been an ice type, but this pokemon was a second stage evolution, something she couldn't handle at a mere level 8. She launched her leg out as it was covered in flames in a Blaze Kick, her attack interrupted a Mirror Shot and the attack just barely missed her. She quickly got back to her feet and struggled through the snow to get away from the strong pokemon, lucky for them the pokemon was burned. She wasn't too worried about the smoochum since it seemed to be at a much lower level. "H-Help!" she cried as she avoided another Mirror Shot.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Twayblade scrambled back up into the tree, taking her leaf from inside her cloak. She held it up, calling to Kira and signalling her to do something so that she wouldn't fall asleep when she played.
The Treecko then held the leaf to her mouth and began to play the tiny instrument, skillfully using GrassWhistle to cause Smoochum and Vannilish to fall asleep, giving her and Kira a window in order to escape.
Twayblade used this time to leap through the frozen branches of the trees, travelling a short distance away before she climbed further out, scanning the area for the Riolu.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:21 pm

Kira hadn't seen the signal, being too occupied with running away, but luckily had tripped on an item and planted her head in the snow. The song was cut off from her hearing enough to prevent her from falling asleep. She brought her head back to the surface to see that the two dangerous pokemon had fallen asleep! She looked at the pokemon in disbelief and remembered what had happened to her. She looked up just in time to see the treecko fleeing on the branches. She followed just below the treecko on her quick feet. "How did you do that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky Sushi Service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Sushi Service
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next