Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sky Sushi Service

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

A blue figure sighed as it approached the shivering cold woods, "Lost...and I came to here of all places. Well at least I know just where I am now..." The jackal-like creature lifted her head to the sky in an agitated moan, for the last time she had come here she had met a semi-feral Sneasel named Crysel and a somewhat friendly Scraggy named Mordred. The jackal-creature was a Riolu, a fighting type pokemon that would have been strong against the Ice types of the forest, IF she had any fighting moves other than counter. Counter only dealt the same amount of damage done to her physically, without a physical attack the move was useless. She kicked the snow with a frustrated huff and looked to the sky, "Am I EVER going to find someone else in this Arceus-Forsaken-Snowy-Hell!?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:22 pm

Kira also fell, she too had angled herself to attack the Larion. Her foot was set aflame as her paw rushed towards the Larion and struck it's back towards the middle yet not directly on the middle. Her paw had struck on the side of the bumps on the pokemon's back, causing the larion to roll over from the force. It screamed in pain from the fire's super effective typing and was set aflame as a burn status was placed on it. Kira looked to the treecko, unsure if they were to continue with the origional plan or if a new one was to be made right then.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Twayblade glanced at the Riolu, acknowledging her fire type attack. With that knowledge in hand, plus her new move, she was a lot more confident about teaching this Lairon not to attack other pokemon for no reason. The Treecko clambered up back into the trees and picked a branch nearest to the Lairon. Using a combined Pound and Absorb attack, she did both physical and 'special' damage, whilst also sapping the Lairon's health, making her stronger in the long run.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Kira assumed that this meant they were going to stay and fight. She lashed out with another blazing hot kick, making it roll again as it had just returned to its feet. It couldn't do much on its back, she figured with a victorious smirk. She just had to keep pushing it back over until it gave up and left them alone. The lairon only seemed to grow more furious and began to flail about in attempt to right himself, it was about to succeed, when something miraculous happened.

"WEEHEE I KNEW IT! I CAN FLLYYYY!" The fish yelled as he sailed through the sky. A pidgey clung to the yellow part of his fins that was struggling to keep him in the air. It had tried to take him home for lunch, but the Magikarp was just too heavy. It finally decided to give up, and dropped the pokemon with an annoyed growl and flapping rapidly back to it's flock. "Uh-Oh...looks like the conditions expired..." the golden fish spoke as he began to fall. He felt himself fall and fall and fall until he felt himself slam onto something rather soft, the Larion's belly. He flailed about at the "ground" beneath him began to move until he finally flopped off of the larion and onto the ground, the golden spikes dug into the ground a bit and allowed him to "stand" straight up like a lawn ornament. He watched as the Larion clutched its belly and curled up, falling over and unable to get up, "Proteus the Magikarp at your service, so do not feel nervous!" he told the Larion, thinking that it had curled up in fear.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:28 am

"Holy crap what the heck?" Twayblade cried out, rather startled by the sudden appearance of the golden Magikarp. It's scales seemed to shine in an odd way, and the Treecko watched him for a moment, being completely dumbfounded. Magikarp were red right?
Switching her focus, she turned back to the winded Lairon that was still unable to get up, then back to the Magikarp.
"Alright I don't know who you are but I suggest we move, considering this Lairon probably isn't going to feel very forgiving when it recovers."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 am

"Hello there little Treecko! Might I ask why you speak of running?" Proteus didn't seem to register the fact that the Larion was actually attacking them and not simply chatting with them. He pivoted on the spike that kept him straight up to look at the treecko in confusion, "I think we should stay and talk this out with the guy!" he suggested happily.

"LESS TALK MORE RUNNING!" Kira shouted, plucking the magikarp out of the ground and holding him above her head as she began to run back the way they had came, trying to retrace her exact paw steps so the larion couldn't track them again. If they were lucky the pokemon wouldn't notice that the paw prints were now backwards.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:22 am

Swiftly clambering back up into the trees so as to not leave any trail for the Lairon to follow, Twayblade in turn followed Kira as she ran with the Magikarp in tow. "So Proteus huh?" she called down to him, still moving through the trees to try and put as much distance between them and the Lairon, "I'm Twayblade. Pleased to meet you I guess."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:30 am

"Pleasure to meet you too, miss! Although, may I ask why we're running?" Proteus asked. He had allowed his body to go as limp as it could in the Riolu's arms to allow what he thought was easier carrying. He looked at the gecko as he was towed with one eye since the other was on the other side of his face.

Kira was too busy focusing to respond to the conversation, her sores had disappeared due to the adrenaline rush she was receiving. She focused on placing each of her paws on the paw print she had made on the way there. She occasionally messed up and soon gave up on that plan and focused on keeping her legs moving.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:38 am

"That Lairon you landed on attacked us because we were in it's territory. Needs to take a look at his surroundings and chill if you ask me, but we're running so that he can't find us," replied twayblade, still hopping through trees at an incredible speed. The Treecko was rather nimble, though being a gecko pokemon probably helped her not fall out of the trees by accident.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:07 am

Kira had continued to run, not really wishing to stop. She had no clue how far away they were from Grassveil now, but she didn't care since she was still alive. She looked back to check if the larion was giving chase, she saw nothing. Unfortunately, an item lay in her path. She had ran right into the item, stepping on it and slipping on it. She fell into the snow and dropped the magikarp into it.

Proteus landed on his side, closing one of his eyes in time to not get the dirt in them, "COLD COLD!" he exclaimed, flopping about to try and get out of the snow. He accidentally slammed himself into a tree and fell back on the forest floor, dazed from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:20 am

This dice is not existing.

Twayblade blinked, halting her clambering as she heard the sound of Kira and Proteus landing in the snow that covered the forest. She edged her way out to the edge of the branch to peer down.
"Are you alright?" she asked before clambering down. Now that they had stopped running, she took the time to look back. It didn't seem like Lairon was giving chase. They were likely safe now, "Miles further away from Grassveil though now..." she muttered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:02 am

Kira whined like a poochyena and brought her hind paw up so she could see it, Iron Thorns had been jammed into one of her feet. She plucked it out and tossed the bloodied thorns, she was more annoyed than in pain. They were just thorns after all. She looked up to the treecko and spoke, "I'm fine...may not be able to run for a while, but i'll live. How's Sushi doing?"

"I am excellent thank you very much!" The magikarp recovered from his dazed condition and and splashed until he was in a batch of deep snow that allowed him to sit up and poke his head out of the snow as if he were under water. "So...does anyone care to tell me where I am? I was just flying along, minding my own business when suddenly my conditions ran out and I free fell into this predicament!"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:05 am

"You're in a place that most call Icicle Woods," replied Twayblade after confirming that both Kira and the newly arrived golden Magikarp were alright. She was pretty sure that Magikarp couldn't fly, but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to tell the shiny pokemon outright. He just seemed to carefree, maybe even childish. But maybe he was the one who had the right outlook on life, rather than all the moody pokemon in the world who only bottled up they secrets and traumas.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:15 am

"Icicle woods? Never heard of that place, it sure is cold here. It's like what my parents described about northern waters, cold, frigid, and generally not the place a fish should be...as you have have noticed though I'm no normal magikarp so I think i'll be able to handle this place quite well and be able to adapt to it!" The magikarp flailed his fins excitedly, tossing the snow about and causing himself to fall over again, "Oops..."

Kira put down her paw and looked around before realized they were no where near the end of the dungeon...she remembered what Twayblade had said earlier and made a whining noise before going over and hitting her head against a tree and leaning on it in frustration. She JUST wanted to go home, she JUST wanted to be someplace warm...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Twayblade watched the frustrated Riolu with a look of sympathy before she returned her attention to the Magikarp.
"Well if you'd rather be near water, Kira and I are supposed to be heading for the river that can be found at the very edge of the forest. If you follow it.. you'll get to Grassveil Town and the non frozen waters," she explained, "Though it's back in the opposite direction, so this time we'l have to take the long way around."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:05 pm

"That shouldn't be too difficult now should it?" Proteus asked, smiling joyfully. Why wouldn't he be happy? He was just flying! He thought he had just been soaring through the air like a bird. "Maybe we should wait a bit and rest before leaving. Maybe a few hours? Since the riolu seems to have injured herself."

"Wait a few hours? Are you mad? Wait a few hours and it'll be closer to night and even colder than ever since the sun won't be out." The Riolu sniffed stubbornly at the Magikarp. The two looked at Twayblade, leaving the decision to her. Stay, or go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service   Sky Sushi Service - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Sushi Service
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next