Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sky Sushi Service Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Sky Sushi Service Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 pm

Kira huffed as she saw a dark shape move away, being swept away by the currents. The riolu picked up a rock and chugged it at the shadow, "STUPID FISH!" she yelled at it, "YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LIKE APPLES!" She was breathing heavily with rage. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down, this was becoming too much for her. At least the stupid thing is gone now since he's too weak to even swim against the current-wait....currents....OH SNAP WATER! she flinched before backing up and hitting her back against a tree. "Tw-Twayblade?" she called, hoping for the treecko to appear.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Twayblade had clambered back up into one of the nearby trees, preparing to go back into the forest and continue with her normal life. However she had paused to watch as the fish pokemon was swept away beneath the ice layer. She hoped he'd be okay though she suspected he would be since he was more used to surviving underwater than he was surviving above it, being a fish and all.
Her attention shifted however when Kira's behaviour suddenly changed, the Riolu backing up against the tree she was in, almost as if she was fearing something. The Treecko swung from her branch and dropped onto the one beneath before finally dropping onto the ground next to Kira.
"It's okay, i'm still here," she blinked.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Kira was relieved that the treecko was still here, Good, someone to bury me if I drown in there... she thought. The riolu was practically hugging the tree with the back of her arms, "M-Maybe I should have mentioned this before, b-but i'm terrified of water....and how thin that ice was j-just makes the stream even more terrifying..." she usually wasn't the one to reveal that she was terrified, but befriending the treecko made her trust the grass pokemon a bit more. After all, the treecko was offering to lead her home and saved her life possibly several times.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

"It's fine," smiled Twayblade, "If you like i'll come with you further than I planned so you won't have to be on your own when you follow the river," The Treecko attempted to reassure the Riolu. She didn't want her new friend to feel afraid after all, and it'd just be a thousand times worse if she left Kira on her own in this state.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:08 am

"Th-Thanks" The riolu spoke, "S-so w-which way?" She managed a smile as she pried herself off of the tree. She still kept a distance from the river, there was no WAY she was going near that thing! The chances of the ice being thin and cracking under her weight was just way too high.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 5:04 pm

"This way," smiled the Treecko, walking along the riverbank and putting herself between Kira and the frozen river water. Chances were the ice was thick enough to walk over up here and it was only the force of the Magikarp's landing that had shattered it. Obviously Kira didn't want to take that chance.
"...Can I ask how you gained such a fear of water?" Twayblade was merely curious, but she didn't mean to pry. If the Riolu wished not to talk about it then she was fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:49 pm

"Erm...I fell into a river once and nearly drowned...some pokemon from the guild saved me."
Upon being reminded of the guild she began to feel a bit sour towards them once more, "They saved me there more than they saved me back at Blackmist.." she mumbled to herself. Her fear of the water still hung, but now rage towards the guild replaced half of her feelings.
The Riolu knew that guilds couldn't save her all the time, but she really needed it that time and her friend had even failed to appear to help her. Kira knew that she couldn't trust pokemon with her life when it meant certain death anymore.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Twayblade blinked at the sudden sourness in the Riolu's tone of voice. She could tell that there was something there that she'd probably rather not bring into the conversation, so Twayblade left it at that, not wanting to pry into things that might make Kira upset. On the bright side, it did seem to have taken her attention away from the water running beneath the frozen surface of the river.
"So what do you plan on doing once you get back to Grassveil?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 pm

"I don't know really...I'll probably open up a shop...an auction house might be good, but tough business since it wont work unless people know about it. So i'll have to advertise it, a LOT."
The riolu sighed, "I don't know, I'm at a loss of what to do aside from exploring and wandering around doing nothing pretty much."
Kira looked to the green gecko pokemon and asked, "What about you? What do you plan on doing after we get there?"
The riolu hoped that the pokemon didn't plan on going to the guild there, she guessed that the pokemon would just walk back to her home. She wasn't sure of it though.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:30 pm

"I might see if I can get a job in one of the local shops there," blinked Twayblade, "It'd be better to return home after earning some extra cash than with nothing at all."
The Treecko wondered if she could perhaps start a business there, similar to what Kira hoped to do. However, she was unsure how she would fare with a business. Especially since she was not used to Grassveil's environment and had no experience in this field of work. The trip hadn't been an entire waste though. After all she'd made a friend in Kira... and she hoped that the Riolu felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:52 pm

"Cool, anything in mind?"
The riolu asked questions for the sake of carrying on conversation. She wondered if she could advertise the business the geko went into to help out those customers that had other needs than selling off items.
"I hope its not anything in business otherwise we'll be rivals!" The Riolu chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Twayblade chuckled, "I'm not sure yet. I guess i'll just have to look around and see what's already there."
She paused. Having never been to Grassveil before, she honestly had no idea what to expect. The traders and merchants that traveled through the forest always spoke very highly of the place, but Twayblade herself had always worried that she wouldn't fit in if she ever got around to going there. However, the concept of not having to watch out for feral Pokemon or select a hiding place every time you needed a nap was rather appealing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:17 pm

"Yeah, there's a lot of possibilities though. You can try to open your own business, join an existing business, or go and...well be an explorer but I'd rather not do that of all things."
The riolu would rather explore on her own accord, and even though missions were a bit of a perk to it she hated how it was forced to have rewards just to get a chance to be rescued. Sure the guild needed to be funded by something. What about those that couldn't afford it though or were killed just because they didn't have good items? She huffed in annoyance and walked onward.
This dice is not existing.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 pm

"Why wouldn't you want to be an explorer?" asked Twayblade, genuinely curious, "After all they help other Pokemon when there's no one else to turn to. I think that's quite honorable if anything...."
The Treecko blinked. After all it was not as if all explorers had to take rewards for their jobs. In fact most were happy to volunteer their services free of charge.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:45 pm

"I had no one to turn to and I wasn't helped. I was kidnapped by a excadrill, sneasel, and two drilburs and held for ransom for 24 hours. I escaped just as the time ran out and they tried to have me killed."
The riolu huffed in annoyance, "I was seen being kidnapped and yet no rescue team came to help me, my friend didn't even appear to say that they couldn't afford the ransom!"
The riolu's ranting ceased as she heard an enraged bellow. She looked to see a seel glaring at them with a sleep seed in its mouth. It, of course, did not look happy. Her ranting must have woken the pokemon, and now it wanted to punish them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Sushi Service Part 2   Sky Sushi Service Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Sushi Service Part 2
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next