Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This is going to start right as they meet and fall in love.)

Miles walked down the street as he headed towards home. Finding a job is tough...I guess I'll have to try again tomorrow... He had tried many different places, and yet he couldn't seem to get a job there. Either it was boring, it didn't pay well, or he wasn't qualified. One of the three applied to each of the jobs he'd tried for. He sighed, hoping he might get lucky soon...

Suddenly, as he looked to his left, something caught his eye. He stopped as he looked over at one of the shops, called "Bloom Dresses", though that wasn't what he was interested in. He could see a Gardevoir out front, doing something. She was wearing a white scarf and had violet eyes...he couldn't help but notice her. He stopped and looked for a little bit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Bloom shrugged. "Sure, I could go for some more." She said and ate come more. She saw something at the bottom. "...huh? What's that?" She asked.
(Say what it is in ur next post, i got no idea. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:01 pm

On the bottom was the word "Winner". Miles grinned. "Surprise! It turns out we won the contest this theater was holding! The winner and one friend get a 3-month vacation, $100,000 each, and a new car! Amazing, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Bloom stared at Miles, jaw-dropped. "S-S-Say WHAT now?!" She said amazed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:03 pm

Miles grinned. "Exactly what I thought when I saw we won! Isn't this great! Fate has been nice to me lately...it started being nice when I met you. And now, Fate's being nice to us by bringing us together even more! Isn't it amazing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Bloom nodded with glee in her eyes. "Yeah! Right now, Fate is the BEST THING EVER! Other then the win, i mean." She Hugged Miles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:04 pm

Miles smiled and returned the embrace. "So, do you have anyone to run the shop while you're gone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Bloom thought for a second. "Yes. My mom is great with dresses. I'll have her, dad and my sister run it." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Miles smiled. "Perfect! I'll just get the prize accepted, and then get packing. You should do the same." He then pulled her behind a cardboard standing advertisement for another movie. "I'll see you soon, my love." He kissed her, then went to go claim the prize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Bloom waved and returned home to pack and rest from the excitment.
"I can't believe it." She said in glee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:34 pm

After claiming the prizes, Miles began to pack. Alex heard about it and was amazed. "Wow! Congrats, man. Looks like I get this place all to myself! Just leave the rent for this month, okay?" Miles nodded. The next day, Miles and Bloom met at the dock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Bloom saw Miles at the dock with a bag and everything. "Hey, You all set?" She asked with a cheery smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:17 am

Miles patted his suitcase. "Yep! Ready for 3 months of fun, sun, and you!" He walked up the gangplank, and entered the boat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:22 am

Bloom followed close behind and sat down. "I love boat rides...So...Boaty!" She smirked with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:32 am

Miles nodded. "Let's look for our cabin on this cruise liner..." He looked at the location listed, and soon enough, they found it. They opened the door, and they found a room with a great view over the ocean, a large snack fridge, big bathroom, a hot tub, and a double bed. The VIP suite. Miles gaped at it as he put down his suitcase. "This...this room is amazing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 am

Dani was wide eyed. "It's...Huge..." She looked around in amazment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP   Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Future: The Forbidden Affair RP
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next