Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Death Note 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Death Note 2  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

kristy threw the book marked 'Death Note' on her bed before moving to her computer slowly "Hmm... Death Note" She typed up onto her computer the writing hastily, and a few folklore's came up, mainly saying things about so called 'Shinigami. She dismissed these and sighed "Shinigami dont exist" She muttered as she turned to the Death Note and opened it up "Write a name... and it kills the person? That can't be right..." Kristy took her pen tapping it on the page "Should I test it..?" She thought out loud with a stern expression on her face
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 pm

"Same goes for me. But you'll need to get some rest. Why don't you take the day off?" S said looking at the Detective. She was sure that he was shaken due to the recent events. "You can come back in the morning, but don't let anyone know that your leaving. Also with your permission I would like to place Cameras and wire taps in your home." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Marcus sighed as he returned to the house with whatever-her-name-was. He sighed and floated up through the floor, his deathnote hidden. "What did you want me to do again? I forgot..." he said in boredom. "This isn't very entertaining...nothing is happening." Marcus new he had to be patient, but this was just so boring to him! He wanted some action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:59 pm

The detective wanted to say no, to protest but.. he was to tired to do so and just nodded "Thank you, Akito-sama" He walked off home early.
Kristy turned to the shinigami, turning the TV off "I was just watching the news... a man died in a car crash..." She placed her hands under her chin and stared at the reaper "I suppose this had something to do with you I guess?" She was angry on the inside definitely, this was not planned at all, she was sure the police would take action now" You had one job... but what happened after that..?" She said in a hushed tone
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:26 pm

"I was just having some fun! That's all" Marcus said with a shrug like it was nothing. "There IS something going on though. They have one of those 'L' copycats looking for you. They don't know it's you, but they do know about the deathnote and I." he added. He continued to float around. He knew he had just made thing difficult for Kristy, and he liked it. It added more drama, and possibly more action in the future. Marcus wondered what the Kira would do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note 2
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5