Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Death Note 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Note 2  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

kristy threw the book marked 'Death Note' on her bed before moving to her computer slowly "Hmm... Death Note" She typed up onto her computer the writing hastily, and a few folklore's came up, mainly saying things about so called 'Shinigami. She dismissed these and sighed "Shinigami dont exist" She muttered as she turned to the Death Note and opened it up "Write a name... and it kills the person? That can't be right..." Kristy took her pen tapping it on the page "Should I test it..?" She thought out loud with a stern expression on her face
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Detective Tekehuza opened the door to see the young woman, he was surprised, but he heard lately that most of these genius detective were young nowa days, he took off his shoes along with the rest of the police that were sent with him, only a few of the best that were interested in the crime case. "S, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person" He smiled, not wanting to upset her in anyway
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Marcus's tiny bat wings were flapping furiously as they carried him in the air. They didn't feel tired at all, Marcus played with hit tiny scythe. He made it expand and shrink while twirling it around. He looked at Kristy and complained, "I'm bored...what are you even doing? I can't understand how Ryuk found this fun and entertaining when nothing is going on..." he trailed off and his ears flattened in annoyance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:03 pm

"Calm down, we just need to be a bit more patient then... well then the games begin" Kristy kept writing names down, she wouldn't let up but she even had to admit this was not enjoyable, she didn't get to have fun when just killing people off like this, sure she could think of creative ways to do things. But one thing had been annoying her, her father had been at work even more than usual. Since he was a detective she thought he could be working on the case "Marcus... I need you to do something to keep you entertained, follow my father when he leaves for work, until he comes home okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 pm

The shinigami shrugged, why not? "Sure...maybe if i'm lucky he'll do something more interesting." He floated out of the room and through the walls where he found Kristy's dad getting ready for work. Marcus sighed as he waited upside down for the man to leave. He knew that the man was a detective, maybe he could be on an interesting case right now. Maybe a murder that a shinigami caused, something twisted or a mysterious death. He looked at his own deathnote, his original one. Maybe he could play "Kira" around him and have fun with him, maybe kill a random person he was walking past. Marcus smiled at the idea, he found something fun to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 pm

The detective kissed his wife on the cheek as he left "I'm off to work.. i'll be back on the night" He walked out and closed the door, he didn't have too much time for the family anymore. He was now heading to meet with S again, this was going to be the second time they would have. But he couldnt shake the feeling he was being followed
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Marcus followed close behind he even took a seat in the back of the detective's car. When the detective came to a cross walk he decided to have some fun, he wrote:

Kitamono Suki - died of fatal car crash into light post. Light post tilted and crushed his skull. Crashed because he felt the urge to write, "I have sinned, Kira. I defiled a young girl's body before murdering her on the 17th of June. I escaped death row by poisoning a cop. I shall pay for my sins, Kira." on a note book while he was running from police. He tossed notebook by accident out of car and onto another car's window.

Once he finished, he waited for the results. Almost as if on cue, a speeding car rushed through the intersection, it seemed to be out of control. The driver tossed something out of his car that landed on the detective's window. The exact words were written on the notebook's single page. The car jumped on the curb and crashed into a lamp-post, the lamp-post shook and fell onto the driver's side. Killing Kitamono Suki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:44 pm

The detective abruptly stopped at the crash and a notebook hitting his windshield "What th-!" He swiftly got out of his car and to the other car, he stepped away when he was the mess that was inside, but he backed away slowly to step on a note, he picked it up and read it "No... Kira strook again? She has to see this" He got back in his car as quickly as he could and drove off
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am

(I'll just jump in now...)

Akiko stood outside her step sister's room, her pet rabbit in her arms as she waited. '20 minutes and 26 seconds..' She thought silently as she kept count. It had been that exact amount of time since she called outside the room, having been sent by their mother to retrieve her sister in order to eat dinner. The 11-year old had luckily eaten much earlier due to skipping lunch in order to follow one of her 'targets'. But now, she was stuck with having to wait outside her sister's door.

She tapped her foot, just a little. Why was Kristy not answering? It was unusual for her take this long. Was it a project? Some sort of secret plan? Having waited out for so long made her want to bust in and catch her in whatever she was doing, but she knew better. Lucky twitched his pink nose, sensing something odd in the premises. Although he was just a rabbit, he often helped his owner find targets and clues. It was an odd tendency he had. Then again, he was just a rabbit, and so continued being cradled in the arms of his owner as he shook his white pelt.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:06 am

Marcus laughed as the man panicked and rushed in the car to get to wherever he was going. He debated playing with the man some more but decided against it. He wanted to see where the man was going. He had his deathnote out and ready though in case he changed his mind. He was laid out comfortably on the back seats with his feet propped up on the car window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:26 am

"Akito-san. This just came in the mail addressed to you." Ezio said. S(Akito) looked at the package, The only thing that was on it was a small note. "You had requested this before you had left. IT took us a while, but we managed to figure out where you were and sent this to you. Signed X" was all that the note had said. "Thank you, Ezio. Hmm?" she said as she looked out the window. She saw Detective Tekehuza coming to the Hotel.Why is he in such a hurry? she asked herself. Taking out a decoy phone she dialed the detective's cell phone, " Detective Tekehuza you going to attract attention to yourself. If it's that important walk like you normally would, and tell me once your inside of our room. I'll be wearing a mask so don't be alarmed, text the message to the other investigators as well. Also, I would like you you to call me "Akito-san" from now on." she said as she hung up. Looking around the room, S found a mask, it was a simple thing, but it will work.

She knew it was a wasted effort but she had to be sure. Putting on the mask that looked like a cat, she placed her hand on her stomach. She felt the soft cover of a book. Good it's still there. Now for the package. she thought with joy. "Ezio, could you go get the door please?" she asked. With a bow Ezio left the room leaving Akito-san with the package. Slowly opening it, her eyes widened with joy and sorrow. "The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases. L-sama's last case before his final one. "Kira, Where ever you are I will bring you to justice." Akito-san vowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:05 pm

Detective Tekehuza could barely hold in his... well his mix of emotions, fear, anxiety, anger, dread, sadness, all at once. He bowed to Ezio and paced towards S "Akito-San.... on my way here there was a accident, a driver drove into a lamp post, this note flew out from its car" He slid over the piece of paper to the smarter of the two, he couldn't believe Kira had struck again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:25 pm

S came in the room holding her new book, taking the note she read over it, ""I have sinned, Kira. I defiled a young girl's body before murdering her on the 17th of June. I escaped death row by poisoning a cop. I shall pay for my sins, Kira." Hmm. We know that Kira can manipulate the actions of a person before they die. But this man was killed by a different "Kira". Hasn't the media been calling this new Kira, "Kira 2"? But still why write a letter to Kira, why not to the family this man destroyed?" she asked the detective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm

"It could be possible he defiled her in Kira's name? Maybe he took Kira's message wrongly then Kira exacted vengeance on the man? Or the man just killed himself? This 2nd Kira does seem to target criminals so it may be possible... although I don't get why Kira would draw the line at rape then murder..." He spoke without thought, rambling on before noticing what he was doing and then closing his lips
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Marcus laughed at the two as he watched them talk about the new "Kira" he hadn't noticed that his book had slipped out of his hands. He had been toying with his scythe as he listened to the detectives. When he noticed he exclaimed, "Oh sh-ow!" he had cut himself with his scythe. He put his scythe away and made towards his book, but it was too late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Hearing something like paper flapping, S looked at the floor and saw a black book. Odd, I don't remember dropping the Death Note. she thought as she bent down to pick up the thin book. Feeling her Death Note rubbing against her skin, her eyes widened slightly. She pick up the book and looked at it, Another Death Note? Then that must mean... she trailed off in thought. Looking up she was something that she had never seen before. "Are you supposed to be "Inuyasha", or a dog demon?" she asked the creature standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note 2
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next