Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Death Note 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Note 2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

kristy threw the book marked 'Death Note' on her bed before moving to her computer slowly "Hmm... Death Note" She typed up onto her computer the writing hastily, and a few folklore's came up, mainly saying things about so called 'Shinigami. She dismissed these and sighed "Shinigami dont exist" She muttered as she turned to the Death Note and opened it up "Write a name... and it kills the person? That can't be right..." Kristy took her pen tapping it on the page "Should I test it..?" She thought out loud with a stern expression on her face
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Marcus popped another skittle into his mouth as he laid on the girl's bed, "So, what are you going to do differently from the other Kira? What's going to make you better than him?" Marcus asked for the sake of conversation. He got up and read the book over the girl's shoulder, Suicide huh? Could at least make it interesting...like what that one shinigami did with that one famous person...what was his name? Mikal Jason? He scratched behind his ear as he awaited a reply from the new "Kira".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 pm

"Well I know there's going to be an enemy... someone to oppose me, i'm ready... also I've made it a rule not to come in contact with this person unless I'm completely sure I can kill them... of course if this person is smart... they'll find me out soon enough, my goal right now is to kill as many corrupt people as possible to deliver my justice" Kristy smiled, a smile with incredible intent backing it up "But i'm not expecting your help or anything, just sit back and relax"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:59 pm

"Not sure there's anything I CAN do to help even if I wanted to." Marcus mumbled after he pouted a bit about the skittles bag being empty. His ears flattened and he tossed the bag away, I bet this girl will get captured in the end...he thought, at least she might provide some kind of excitement. I wonder how long she'll last...

(Mind blank from pain :X )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:21 pm

"You're really too lazy... I swear that laziness will lead to your downfall" Kristy muttered as she switched between channels, killing criminals and plotting there murders at random dates when she would not be able to reach the death note
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:40 pm

"My entire life consist of writing names in a book and lounging around all day watching the human world, not much else you CAN do. I don't know if i'm even allowed down here." Marcus defended himself. He huffed and turned away from Kristy, "Besides, i'm pretty much immortal, no way I CAN die." he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:55 pm

It had been a week and the killings ensued, countless prisoners and corrupt officials were dying, some of normal means but some of heart attacks. The police were stumped. So they turned to the world no.1 detective, history had repeated itself. The police officer in charge of the investigation stepped into a abandone parking lot where he was apparently going to meet this S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:41 pm

"I have been expecting you, Detective." a voice called out from the shadows. Coming into view was a man in a dark trench coat, wearing a black mask and a bowler hat. "My name is Ezio. You have come here searching for S." he stated taking out a laptop. Opening the small computer he connected it to a webcam and a mic. "Greetings Detective. I am S" came an electronic voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:35 pm

"Hello S, this is Detective Tekehuza, and I was put in charge of the mass..." He wanted to say murders... but they n fact they were nothing like murders... but something wasn't right "Deaths that have been occuring to prisoners and criminals... we feel it may be a... recurrence of some kind... it looks exactly like the killings of the Kira... That is why we need your help S"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:20 am

"It shows some similarities to Kira. However the original Kira died 25 years ago. This Kira is slightly different, Detective Tekehuzza. How many are investigating the case?" S asked the detective. Ezio sat quietly waiting for further instructions. On the other end of the conversation, S was no longer in the dark room like before. S needed to trust the other detectives if she was going to show herself. So she would have to make sure that there was only a few people on the case, just like the first time. the first time L had sent in FBI agents to keep tabs on Chief Yagami and the Directer of Task Force HQ. It would seem that she will have to do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:42 am

"We wanted to keep it quiet, so a handful of our best men are working on it, some were around for the Kira case too, but for an exact amount 5 of us" He replied quickly, he wanted to gain S's trust, as she would most likely be working alongside himself "So... will you work with us? Will you help us take this... other 'Kira' down?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:59 pm

S smiled slightly as she looked at the screen at Detective Tekehuza. He did his homework. But just to be on the safe side I better take precaution. she thought. "Vary well. I shall contact you again in three days time. Ezio." S said before leaving. Ezio closed the laptop and bowed before leaving. As he was leaving he turned slightly to the detective. Reaching into his pocket he tossed a small bag to the detective. "They are decoy phones. Give them to the members of the investigation. When the three days are up, S will contact you and give you further instructions." Ezio said as he left, getting into his car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:45 pm

The detective nodded at him and walked away, using the 3 days to talk to his co-workers and distribute the phones out to them. He didn't have much time to spend with his daughter and this case would most likely take up a lot of his time "Sorry dear, I don't think i'll be coming home for dinner for a while some nights at all... you understand?" Those were the last words he got to say to his wife before she hung up, but the job comes before everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:02 pm

It's been three days since S had contacted the Detective. She had been going over the Kira case from when L had been working on it. She had to say, she was impressed with L's strategy. He was even right as to whom the main suspect was. "Light Yagami, and L. Two vary smart men, both battling with their minds. Both trying to outwit the other. L died before Kira could be arrested, such a shame." she whispered to herself. Over the three days she had been staying at several hotels. Now was the time to meet the investigators. Taking out her I-Phone 6 she started typing int the contacts to the decoy phones she had Ezio give to the investigators.

The phones she had given to them were one that were used back in 2001-2003. "Meet me at Sojima hotel, room 105. Form 2 groups, and wait 30 minutes and knock four times." she text. Going over the message making sure that it was all correct she pressed "Send".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:22 am

The detective heard the tone of the old phone and nodded, he gathered the group and split them up into 2 equal groups then headed off to Sojima hotel, he waited 30 minutes and then knocked 4 times, he didn't know what to expect of this 'S' but all he knew is that they were an amazing detective, and would most likely solve this 'murder' spree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Hearing a faint knock over the music she was listening to, S took off the headphones. "The door's unlocked, you can come in. Please take off your shoes when you come in." she said heading towards the living room of the hotel room. Waiting for them to enter she took off her glasses and placed them into her black coat pocket.

OOC: She looks like the appearance I used for the Bio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note 2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next