Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Death Note 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

kristy threw the book marked 'Death Note' on her bed before moving to her computer slowly "Hmm... Death Note" She typed up onto her computer the writing hastily, and a few folklore's came up, mainly saying things about so called 'Shinigami. She dismissed these and sighed "Shinigami dont exist" She muttered as she turned to the Death Note and opened it up "Write a name... and it kills the person? That can't be right..." Kristy took her pen tapping it on the page "Should I test it..?" She thought out loud with a stern expression on her face
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Marcus had just recently entered the human world, and had found the human that had found his notebook, he cursed before entering the home. Ignoring the family and going through walls and his bat wings flapping furiously as he poked his head upstairs. His ears twitched as he saw a girl tapping a pen on something black and talking to herself, "If you want to." he replied, knowing she could hear and see him since she most likely touched the book, "Also I most certainly do exist." His wings carried him somehow up into the second floor and he was then able to stand on the floor. He studied the girl, not really interested in her. Great, a human has my book. It's going to be that one story all over again probably. What was that shinigami's name? Tyke? Ah well, maybe this'll be different. he thought. He waited for the girl to either scream, look shocked, or something at his sudden rising from the floor.
Back to top Go down

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm

Kristy turned quickly to the voice, she could not believe what she saw "Shinigami... I-it can't be... that means that.." She looked back at the black book and picked up, shaking slightly "This... this has the power to kill? I just have to put a name in then... they die?" Kristy couldn't even comprehend it, what was she doing to do with it? "Wait... more importantly... why are you here? What do you want?" The long haired girl backed away slowly
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:32 pm

"Yes and yes, of heart attacks. I'm here because that's MY book. I came to get it back, but i'd like to see just what a human can do with it. What will you do?" he asked, his interest finally being drawn to the girl. "What would you do if you kept the book? What would you do if you had the power to kill those you hate so much? To kill bad men maybe? I wonder if you would do better than the one in the tales..." before the girl could reply he spoke, "I'm not going to tell you the tale though, that's strictly for you to find out on your own. Unless you already know it though...Eh, forget i mentioned it" He huffed. He looked around the room a bit and spotted a bad of M&Ms on a night stand he snatched them up from the stand and began to snack on them. To a normal human that didn't have a deathnote it would appear as a floating sack of M&Ms with the candy floating in the air and suddenly disappearing, "Thanks for the candy." he said with a mouthful, not caring about manners.
Back to top Go down

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Kristy stared at him as he moved "Kill bad men... Power.... sounds like a man I once respected" She sat down on her bed pondering the thought, she had to test it. Now.
Kristy picked up the remote and turned the channel to the news "Murderer of five Hisanagi Tohoawa has been cornered in his home as he escaped from prison" She gritted her teeth as she put pen to paper, but she quickly read the rules once over "Must picture the face... right" She saw the face of the man on the news, she written his name down perfectly "40 seconds..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Marcus watched, pretty bored, as live footage of the man on live television suddenly began clutching his heart and falling to the ground. Police ran up to him and swarmed around him before he was confirmed dead.
"Is that all?" Marcus stated blankly, "Surely you can be more creative than that? If you do nothing but heart attacks thing will get boring, and fast!" he complained as he ate the candy happily. He watched as the news team begged the cops for info live on tv but were quickly turned away as the man was carried onto a stretcher, the humans must have been hoping there was some way to bring him back to life. He chuckled a bit as he saw the confusion on the human's faces.
Back to top Go down

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:00 pm

"I-it works... It works..." Hey eyes widened "Wait... this is exactly how Kira's killings started... wait... Shinigami did... did Kira use a death note?" Kristy was excited now, she knew Kira killed in some strange way, but now she could do the same, she could follow his footsteps. And even avenger her parents "More creative too..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 pm

"Nah, he used his pretty fairy princess powers to ship them off to heaven." he said sarcastically. He ate another M&M to see that he was running out, "Got any more?" he asked as his claws dug into the bag for the few that were left. His dog ears flicked as he heard someone coming up the stairs, "Better hide that, might be your mum. Why is it always teenagers that get the damned book?" he mumbled as he ate the last one. He looked to the girl, "What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:13 pm

Kristy hastily put the Death Note in her drawer "It's Kristy... what's yours?" She reduced her voice to a whisper as the footsteps passed her room, she took a bag of skittles from her drawer and threw them up into the air at the Shinigami's general direction "So... Kira did really use the Death Note... well its settled then.... this was a sign of some sort... I have to continue from him and become Kira..." She twirled her pen between her fingertips with a smirk on her face as she picked the Death Note up again , skimming over the rules "Hmm... a Shinigami eye deal? What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 pm

"Ah that old thing. That makes a deal between us, you give me half of your current life span in exchange to see the names of every face you see and their time left on this earth. I can see yours right now, of course you wouldn't be able to see other deathnote holder's life spans or names. I'm also not going to tell you yours right now, I only asked your name so you wouldn't freak out if I suddenly knew your name. I'm Marcus, a shinigami. The shinigami of that there book you just hid." he did a slight bow as he introduced himself, all of a sudden regaining his manners. "So," he smiled wickedly, "Where are you going to begin?"
Back to top Go down

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 pm

Kristy listened intently to his words "Marcus... prepare to be entertained" She turned the TV on to another news channel "we're going to grab attention... better find the opposition as quick as possible, that's my plan... got to root them out as soon as possible" She begins writing down the names of a few criminals just letting them die of heart attacks "Let's find the next L shall we? And let the games begin" She flashed a grin, she loved playing games... and winning them
Back to top Go down

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:42 am

Sitting in a dark room a lone young woman sat in her chair with one leg tucked under neath her. The only things that was in the room was a computer, a mic, and a small stack of files. The girl was using the light from the computer to read over the files. So this is the old Kria case from 25 years ago, huh? she thought. Just then the computer beeped. Getting up from the chair the girl walked over to the computer to see an email. "An escapee from prison had died of a heart attack." she whispered. The man was only in his early 30's. It's still too young for an Heart Attack. It is too early to make a decision, I'll have to keep a close eye on this. Just in case. she thought. She had a bad feeling about this, slowly she turned to the file marked, "Kira Case". "Mello, Near, and L. If this is some twisted form of fate, or history repeating itself. I will not let you three down."
Back to top Go down

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:12 pm

"I wont make the same mistakes... I will go further, I will succeed where Kira did not..." Kristy turned to her new companion "Say... what's this about a time period? I can decide what time my victims die?" She asked him, as she wasn't too sure on the rules of the Death Note, this was new to her after all "I'll want to spread the deaths around the times I can't use my Death Note... so investigators don't find out that I- Kira attends school" Kristy said this to Marcus, although knowing Marcus won't really be listening, she still kept her voice down not wanting anyone to be listening in to her conversation
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 pm

"If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name and blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda." Marcus spoke as he munched on some skittles. He watched the human intently, his ears twitching a bit and one eye closed as if he was bored.
((Sorry, kind of brain dead...))
Back to top Go down

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 pm

"Oh bored are we? Hmm but that is interesting I must say... ok lets do this" Kristy took the pen in her hand again "Now... who to target" She already had someone else in mind "Takahiro Senou" A corrupt man who had brought nothing good to the country as a goverment official, she written his name down and put "Suicide in a place where he will be found quickly" She put the duration for an hours time, but for now she written more criminals names, the time for when she was at school or asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Note 2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note 2
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next