Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Death Note 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Note 2  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

kristy threw the book marked 'Death Note' on her bed before moving to her computer slowly "Hmm... Death Note" She typed up onto her computer the writing hastily, and a few folklore's came up, mainly saying things about so called 'Shinigami. She dismissed these and sighed "Shinigami dont exist" She muttered as she turned to the Death Note and opened it up "Write a name... and it kills the person? That can't be right..." Kristy took her pen tapping it on the page "Should I test it..?" She thought out loud with a stern expression on her face
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:59 am

Marcus huffed, "Please! I'm a shinigami. I am NOT some dog demon. These are wolf ears lady, WOLF ears!" he stood himself up and his bat wings carried him into the air. He looked at S and said, "Shouldn't you be screaming your head off? RUnning for the hills you humans say?" he studied S a bit. She didn't look to scared of him, in fact she had made fun of him. He scowled at the lady as he awaited a reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 am

"Um... Akito-san? Who are you talking to?" The detective saw her reach for something, and then just started talking about some demon dog "I think you may need some rest" He looked to where she was looking at but couldn't see anything, just thin air from his perspective
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:14 pm

"Detective, please touch this Notebook. And please don't scream." S said holding out the notebook for the man to touch. Turning to the Shinigami she answered his question. "My apologies, Shinigami-san. I have seen more scary things in life. You, your just not scary. Also, forgive me." she said. After that she placed the book on the small table and rubbed the Shinigami's ears. Pulling her hands back she picked up the Notebook and placed it inside a baggie. "As for this, it's staying with me." she said to the detective and the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:35 am

Marcus emitted a low growling sound as S touched his ears, when she announced that she was keeping the book he growled, "WHAT!? That's my last one! Give it back." he demanded. His growling grew a bit louder and more dangerous. He wanted a play in this Kira business too, it was fun to do! He didn't know why he hadn't done it sooner. His ears flattened and his scythe was slowly growing in his hands. He was bluffing of course, but he hoped that they wouldn't call his bluff and know that he couldn't attack them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:36 am

"Hmm okay.... I won't scream" He nervously placed his fingertip on it, and instantly this creature appeared before him, which cause the detective to stumble backwards "What the hell is that?" He asked in a almost angry tone, but keeping his voice quiet "Did that appear because of that book?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Ignoring the detective's question, S turned to the Shinigami. "What do you mean "The last one"? So if this one belongs to you then, maybe the one you lost, perhaps it got picked up by a human?" she questioned. She wasn't sure how one could just pick up the death note and suddenly see the Shinigami that owns it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm

"If I answer your questions will you give it back?" he asked, his face still looked mean. He had completely ignored the assistant and kept his eyes on S. "If you don't hold up your end of the deal you should be able to guess what could happen" he added on for good measure. He knew he had to be careful with S, she wasn't an idiot like he hoped she'd be. He decided to use her intelligence to have her piece things together, measure just how smart she was. He wanted to gauge how long it would take for her to discover Kristy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:28 pm

"What is that book Akito-san?" He asked in a louder tone not wanting to be ignored any longer, still scared by this thing " And just do what he says, I have a feeling he wont take no for an answer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:43 am

"It's a Death Note. A book where you write a person's name in it, that said person dies with in 40 seconds. If a human picks up the notebook then it's Shinigami has to stay with that person until they die or something. Am I right Shinigami-san? Also I never planed on keeping it, but I will not give up the possession I have of it. In other words I'll let you "barrow" it." S said. Holding the book out she carefully tore out a sheet of paper from the notebook and put it in her new book. "This piece will act as a bookmark." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:17 am

"Gods damn it..." Marcus mumbled. He snatched the book and his wings stopped flapping. He allowed gravity to take control and drag him through the earth and away from S. He didn't like her but he did like her at the same time. She was intelligent. She would be able to make things interesting, with a new Kira being around. He looked in his book, she hadn't torn the page with his writing about the accident. He snickered and tore that page out, burning it in the nearest flames of a chef's furnace he could find. He wanted them to think there was a second Kira, and scramble around looking for something that didn't exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:11 pm

The detective shuddered as the shinigami left "Oh god... that THING is a Shinigami..?" He was panting quite heavily still frightened by the sight of it "What's our next move now Akito-san? I mean... if this Kira has a death note aswell.... aren't we all at risk?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:25 pm

"Not exactly." S said as she took of her mask. "The Shinigami may cause a problem, but for Kira 2? They will need a name and a face." she said. Picking up her book she sat down in the chair, like L used to. "As for the accident you saw, Detective. Just let the public know it was only an suicide. As for the note, I want you to get rid of it. The man was a prisoner trying to escape the police. Not wanting to go back to prison, he killed himself. However, that is not fully the case with what we have seen just a few moments ago." she said, referring to the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:59 pm

"I'm still slightly worried about that shinigami, you are safe Akito-san but... he has my face, I know I shouldn't be so selfish as to say such things" He said in a apologetic tone "He doesn't know my name... and he may not even show interest in me if he's working with Kira 2... so I shouldn't even be worrying" He takes the note and burns it in a nearby fire, watching as the flames burn away at the last words of a dead man "I can't believe how ruthless shinigami can be... to kill an innocent man in cold blood"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Thinking about the situation for a while, S sighed. "But that's the work of the Shinigami. If they didn't take lives for those that are ready to die. Well the world would only be in chaos. I don't think the Shinigami will wright your name down, Detective." S said. Placing her hand over her stomach(her Death Note) she had an uneasy feeling. Something like Deja Vu.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 pm

He sighed in relief, she looked a little too relaxed, did she have a plan? Or was she putting on a brave face, although the detective was panicking even with her assurance "Hmm... I hope you're right Akito-sama... But I will not stop to catch this criminal!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note 2    Death Note 2  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Note 2
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next