Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle found Colette's room easily with the directions from the workers at the house, "Here we go," he said as he opened the door. "Yo Colette you got some explaining to do," he loudly as he walked into the room.

OoC: You both probably remember this, but Kyle and James have heard about Colette's sad past. And they just entered her room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:19 pm

"Cause you could tell from the sound of the shot that its just a paintball gun," Kyle said still texting.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Colette twitched, then began to reach under one of the couches in the room. "IN YOUR DREAMS, ASHER!" she screamed as she whipped out a very nice looking paintball gun and went trigger happy on her elder brother. She appeared to be a decent shot despite the red paint dripping down her face, and she pegged him in the chest without much difficulty.

Asher looked down at the blue spot on his shirt. "Oh, it's on." he smirked, dashing at Colette; and all of a sudden there was a huge matrix-style shoot out in the once very clean and classy lounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Kyle sat down on the ground to avoid any stray paint-balls, "See... told ya," he said as he continued texting.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 pm

James looked at the pair and tried to not get hit by the cross fire and make purple. " yeah yeah u were right."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 pm

"Hey, it's not Friday yet! Why didn't you guys tell me we were having a war?" another male voice asked as he bounded into the room. He lifted a cushion from the purple-ized couch and dual-wielded paintball guns, jumping into the fray with orange bullets ablazin'.

"Tim! I thought we banned dual-wielding!" Colette held from behind the othe couch to the right of the huge, paint-splattered flat-screen. "And what are you doing home for that matter?"

"Yeah; I thought you were at some confrence in Bolivia, Timmy-boy." Asher remarked. Despite the all-out warfare going on, the three siblings seemed to be having an absolutely normal, casual conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Kyle was sitting on the floor as he continued to text in the chaos. After a couple of seconds he closed his phone and his face got serious. He then laid flat the ground with arms at his side and then rolled on the ground to the side wall where there was a small hallway. Once he was at the wall he slowly stood up with his back pressed to the wall. He looked across from him and saw another guy on the opposite wall with two guns. Kyle then pointed to one of the guns he had, "Mind if I borrow one of those?" he asked. Pryce, the last brother held up the gun, "You know how to shoot?" he asked. "My brothers in the military, I've learned a few things" he said. Pryce then tossed him the gun, "Alright then, the names Pryce, yours?" he said. "Kyle," Kyle said in response, he checked the guns ammo. "Now before we go... I like the accent," he said with a smirk on his face, "You ready?" he asked holding up the gun. "Thanks," Pryce said, "Lets go." he said, he then turned and joined the gun fight, he just let out a battle cry and started shooting. When Kyle turned to join the fight he shouted, "FREEEDDDDOOOOOMM!!!" and started shooting blue paint balls.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:27 pm

" HOLY BEJESUS!!!" James shouted as he was now in the middle of three ways of chaos with six guns pointed at any of the other people in the room. " Kyle why are u suddenly Rambo?" James snapped and was then splatter with blue paint balls from Pryce. " If I had a gun I swear.." James blinked a second realizing he was the only guy with no gun. " colette!! Where's the nearest gun!!"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:40 am

"IN THE POTTED PLAN- URGH! -T!!!!!!" Colette called as she was pegged right in the gut with an orange paintball and then in the Solarplexis with a blue. "AUGH, Nice to see you too, Pryce...." she groaned as she slumped down behind and easy chair. She took a few breaths, then hopped back up. "IF ANY OF YOU LEAVE MARKS AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU!" Colette cried furiously, going trigger-happy again.

"Yeah, and there are plenty of brothers to replace us with if she does." Asher laughed.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:15 am

" question is there going to be a brother in the pot ?" James asked as he slipped a hand into the potted plant and like magic there was indeed a paint ball gun in it. He swiped the harmless toy and slid behind the plant firing off a few piss yellow rounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 am

Kyle pulled back for a second and looked at Pryce, "So I am assuming this happens often?" he asked. He then went back to shooting. Pryce didn't look away from the gun fight, "Every so often I guess," he said, "You guys Colette's friends from school?" he asked. "Yup," Kyle said, "We thought she was acting strange so we followed her after school and we ended up here. James got me into the gate, and I got us into the house. And here we are." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 am

"Oh dear. Are you all at this again?" A maid asked as she entered the room. She looked around at the Picasso-ized lounge and sighed heavily. "I'll go alert the rest of the staff, then." she muttered as she walked away.

"Oh boy, what would the maids do if all of us brothers returned at the same time...?" Asher laughed; followed by Pryce, Tim, and Colette.

"Oh, I bet they'd be thrilled to have you all in the same place." Colette chortled as she fell over from laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:51 am

" holy bejesus there are more of them?" James asked stunned at the number of brothers a girl could have. " Do you keep the rest under your bed or something?" He asked Colette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:55 am

--Time skip to way after the tour and the paint battle--

Now sitting around Colette's pool, Kyle looked at Colette while he was laying on a pool side lawn chair, "Now then, why did you hide this from us Colette?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Colette had changed into some normal street clothes but his point, and she was sitting at the side of the pool with her feet soaking in the refreshing water. It was nothing like being at the beach, but it was undeniably nice.

"Why else would I?" Colette responded, and sighed. "I just... After everything was said and done, I just wanted to live a normal life. I had something like that once, even if it wasn't perfect. It was beautiful. Once I found my way into this family, however... I knew I wanted a more peaceful lifestyle. My family is pretty laid back, but the press conferences... photoshoots... fancy clothes...... I don't know, it's doesn't really appeal to me." she continued. She was staring fixatedlt into her reflection now, barely even flinching from her position.

"...I really just want to live a good, normal life. Get a nice job, have nice friends, meet a nice boy who really appreciates ME and not my financial status...... stereotype, stereotype; blah blah blah. I don't want to end up living my life in the fast lane." Colette mused on somewhat sadly and also somewhat wistfully. "I feel like if people don't know I'm well-off, they won't think any differently of me. I mean... If I didn't play pretend, would we even be friends?" she finally asked, lifting her gaze to her two friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5