Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle found Colette's room easily with the directions from the workers at the house, "Here we go," he said as he opened the door. "Yo Colette you got some explaining to do," he loudly as he walked into the room.

OoC: You both probably remember this, but Kyle and James have heard about Colette's sad past. And they just entered her room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 am

"Here's my question," Kyle said, "If this is nothing compared to the outdoor pool... can we see that one next?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:52 am

"Dude. Kyle. GARDEN PARTY." Colette reminded him. "Trust me, you do NOT wanna get involved with that. And James, don't be silly. We wouldn't put the regular pool AND the wave pool in the same place you goof, it would be too cramped. The wave pool is DOWNSTAIRS." Colette answered James with a slight eye roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:54 am

Kyle leaned over to James, "Are we sure this is Colette?...." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:20 am

" Yes of course it's down stair silly me." James agreed but in an awed voice like. He looked at Kyle. " She have been abducted by aliens last night and this is a fake colette." James theorized.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:23 am

"I can hear you back there!" Colette snapped. "And its a matter of architecture you goofballs. This house was designed to be spacious. There are still times were I get lost too, just saying." she added. "Now come on, the next room is this way." she said as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:55 am

"yeah architecture I know ALL about that stuff. " James said with a face that said are you crazy I don't even know what architecture is! " What's next the indoor theater? I so want to see one of those." James said excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:58 am

"Nah my guess is it's going to be the bowling alley," Kyle joked.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:06 am

"No, you dopes. And stop making fun of me!" Colette objected defensively. She opened the next room to reveal a full indoor gym, complete with treadmills, weights, TVs and the like.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:11 am

" Aw come on we're just guessing!" James said defensively. He looked into the gym. " Oh man you know how much effort I would use to even walk on this treadmill just looking at it makes me want to throw up." James said making the shunning hand signs towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:17 pm

"Really," Kyle said, "I don't know how people can go so long on treadmills."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:18 am

"Try riding two laps around town on a bike. Its so much better than a silly treadmill." Colette scoffed. "Anyways, next room."
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:36 am

" alright time to place bets on what the next room is I got five dollars on indoor bsketball court." James announced he would be completely unsurprised if it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 10:10 pm

"I both don't loan out money," Kyle said, "Or gamble it, but its probably going to be a library."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 am

"This is the guest bedroom." Colette explained as she opened the white door leading to the next room. She stepped inside the large room, which was fairly empty except for another white door on the right wall, a large window, and a page bed with white bedding to the right.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:38 am

" Wait, the guests get it this good? I thought guest bedrooms were just suppose to be like a may shift half made bedroom." James asked now confused on what a guest bedroom was. Wait why do I even care? he wondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next