Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:47 am

First topic message reminder :

Kyle found Colette's room easily with the directions from the workers at the house, "Here we go," he said as he opened the door. "Yo Colette you got some explaining to do," he loudly as he walked into the room.

OoC: You both probably remember this, but Kyle and James have heard about Colette's sad past. And they just entered her room.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:11 pm

"Okay you know what," Kyle said, "You know who first told me my history motto? My brother, and I know you have had a crush on him for like, ever, so take his advice. Alright?" he said to Colette.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 am

"Who ever said I- I mean- GOSH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO THERE?!?" Colette sputtered in embarrassment and frustration. Her stoney front was now broken as she glared at her friend for dredging that topic back up.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 am

" oh so we're beyond the phase where you deny it?" James asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 am

"Because I knew you would react that way," Kyle said, "You and I are easy to read when it comes to relationships, but James on the other hand," he said looking to Kyle, "Is a locked vault. I mean seriously dude!? Who do you like? There's got to be somebody!" Obviously Kyle knew the truth but he had always promised to keep it quite.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:50 am

"I NEVER ADMITTED TO ANYTHING." Colette practically screamed at James. She listened to what Kyle had to say and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, you have a point. Who do you like, James? And don't try to tell me its no one, cause that's a load of bull." Colette added after Kyle finished talking with her right eyebrow raised, her prying eyes set on James.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:54 am

james threw up his hands in surrender. " Sorry I lost the key to the vault back at my house." He said with a crooked smile. Not wanting to say anything to Colette at a time like this. Note to self Kyle gets a punch in the face later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:57 am

"Haha, well we will have to go looking for that key another time," Kyle said, "But anyway, Colette, tour, lets go." he said clapping his hands once and pointing to the door.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:14 am

"You guys are keeping something from me." Colette frowned. She paused for a moment but sighed in defeat. "Fine. You get a tour. And James, that is one heck of a crappy bandaging job you got there. Whoever did it should be eternally ashamed." she added as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:34 am

" Yes I bet they have horrible experience with being a nurse." He added following behind her as she left the room. " God I feel like I'll get lost if I don't stay with the group tour." James commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:08 am

"Yea seriously," Kyle said as he looked around the large house.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 pm

"Yo! Over here!" Colette called as she opened up a door on the right side of the hallway. "If you two get lost in my house, you will be sorry." she added.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:31 pm

" Is there like an Ax murder with a hockey mask in the basement?" James asked sounding very curious but of course joking. He did like the idea though James himself being a horror movie kinda guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:27 am

"I doubt that," Kyle said, "But I'd love to see what kind of skeletons are hiding in these closets." he said.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:59 am

"No, what I mean is if you two get lost it'll be me who has to go looking for you because the household staff are all preoccupied with the garden party. And if I have to run around the whole house looking for you both, I will kill you." Colette stated. "Anyways, this is the indoor pool. It's nothing like the one outside, but as I said before, garden party." Colette explained as she gestured to the pool. There was a small poolside snack bar stocked with goodies made by the kitchen staff, three skylights, three slides, and an array of lounge chairs. There were also some bins where toys were stored, and in the corner a volleyball net was stashed. The pool itself was just short of being Olympic-sized. The floors were made of marble.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:11 am

James blinked in surprise and quickly closed his jaw before it hit the ground. " I just have one question." James said as his brain had instantly thought of it. " Is this a wave pool? Can we surf in it?!" He said with a large smile of expectation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!   Surfers at Nixon High REBORN! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfers at Nixon High REBORN!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next