Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Poke High

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Poke High   Poke High EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:38 pm

It was a lovely day at Kanto High, the pokemon all heading to the first day of the school year. Whether here because of grades, status, or wealth, they all came to attend the best school in the world. One such pokemon was arriving in the back of a nice car, a driver taking her there. "Please Herr Jack, I can walk from here." The Gothitelle in the back was nicely dressed in school uniform top with the school colors red, blue, and a little of yellow for the neck bow. Gathering her books in her shoulder bag, Glenda opened the door and stepped out, looking around. With a smile, she shut the door and headed for the school. This looked like a nice school. Glenda felt like she would have good time here.
Back to top Go down

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke High   Poke High EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Flying a bit behind the nice looking car, and casually watching it was a Pidgeotto wearing the flying type version of the school uniform. It was essentially the same, except for more of an opening around her wings for flight convenience. As they approached Kanto High, her gaze moved from the car to the building, widening in pride. She had done it. After years of hard work, she was at the doorstep of the most prestigious school she could ever dream of entering.

"Okay, Helen." she chirped to herself as she prepared to enter. "You can do this." she muttered, landing a short distance from the pokemon who was in the process of exiting the fancy car. She looked like a pretty nice Gothitelle, a pokemon she'd love to get to know afterwards, but first, she needed to officially register herself and retrieve her scholarship. "It's go time."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke High   Poke High EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:22 pm

A Kirlia dressed in the school uniform top walked down the pathway leading to the school. Though she lived quite a ways away, about forty minutes or so since she and her parents moved house, she had decided to walk on her first day to school to give herself time to think.
She felt so lucky being able to go to such a prestigious school! She just hoped she could make some great friends here.

Reaching the entrance, she saw a Pidgeotto and a Gothitelle, the latter of which had just exited from a rather fancy looking car. Serena smiled, wondering if she should say 'hello' to one of them. As they were the closest, she moved towards the Pidgeotto.
"Uhm, hi there!" she smiled after hearing the bird say something to herself.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke High   Poke High EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Close to the entrance of the School a lone Lampent peeked around from a tree. Wearing only a yellow tie wrapped around her "arm" it would let others know that she went to Kanto High. With a deep inhale and an exhale she slowly floated towards the school. This was Raven, a shy Lampent just trying to do well on her first day of school. I can do this, Ican do this. she chanted to herself clutching her school bag closer to her. Stopping for a moment she took out her Poke-pod(I-pod) and went to a song by one of her favorite bands.
Back to top Go down

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke High   Poke High EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Glenda smiled at the enthusiasm the pidgeotto showed, whispering a phrase to herself. "Lassen Sie mich Ihnen sagen, das Geheimnis, das mich dazu gebracht hat, meine Ziele:. Meine Stärke liegt allein in meiner Hartnäckigkeit." It fit the flying type. Glenda hoped it fit her as well. She strode in the school and saw they were giving packets to newcomers. Glenda took one and saw it was basic school info, rules, map of the school, and where they would go to find out class assignments. So Glenda used the map to find her homeroom and took a seat by the windows, patiently waiting for the teacher. She was ready to start the day!
Back to top Go down

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke High   Poke High EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:40 pm

"Huh?" Helen snapped out of her self-pep talk to notice a Kirlia approaching her. "Oh, hi!" she smiled at the other pokemon. Having somewhat of a keen eye (pun intended) for friendships, Helen was always happy to make new aquaintances. "Looks like you overheard my silly pep talk, huh." she chuckled, contributing to breaking the ice between them. "Just a little pep talk before entering this place. Truth be told, I'm a little nervous." her chuckle grew into a slightly more nervous one. "It's supposedly THE school, after all." she added, admiringly gazing at the entrance. "Name's Helen, by the way. Helen Chinook." she turned back towards the Kirlia and smiled once more. "Wanna try to locate the registration desk with me?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke High   Poke High EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:08 pm

The Kirlia chuckled along with the Pidgeotto, "I know what you mean..." she blinked, "I guess I'm nervous too... though I try not to show it."
She smiled, "I'm Serena Wells. I'd love to go with you." She grinned, happy that she had met someone already who seemed rather friendly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke High   Poke High EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Raven was wandering through the halls trying to find her way to the registration desk. without much luck she soon found herself in the theater room. "How did i wind up here? Where is the registration desk?!?!?!" she shouted rising her arms up in frustration. Taking out her brochure she looked through it once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poke High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poke High   Poke High Empty

Back to top Go down

Poke High
Page 1 of 1