Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hey, Davonta! You there? Sorry I'm late!" Aero called. She didn't see her pikachu acquaintance at the moment, but she was sure he was around here somewhere. He had also seemed excited to come here, and he also didn't seem like the kind of pokemon that would abandon her... She then had a slightly embarrassing thought hit her, "I sure hope I came to the right place. It would be embarrassing of I came to the wrong cave." The Archen said her thoughts out loud for some unclear reason. But anyway, she would not be pleased if she had messed up this chance of getting to explore Serene Cave.

Despite her slight fear of being at the wrong place, Aero couldn't help but be pretty excited. She was still new to exploring and all, but how hard could it be?... She had no idea. But hey, she was going to do something with her life. That was what counted. And this 'Serene Cave' seemed like a good place to officially start.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:26 am

Davonta never seen a pokemon react this way when they find a warp seed he always thought they were always common when exploing dungeons. But he let Aero think she found something spectacular even though there are even more seeds with other effectes out there. Davonta suddenly noticed a pokemon behind Aero. "Aero look out behind you!" Davonta said as he used thunderbolt ol the pokemon behind the Archen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:36 am

The Archen spun around... A moment too slowly. The Pokémon, an Aron, charged at her and hit her with a Headbutt attack. It was struck a moment later by Davonta's Thunderbolt, however. The Archen suddenly had an idea, although she wasn't sure if it would work or not... But hey, it was worth a try. Aero tossed the Warp Seed at the Aron, and in a bright -No, blinding- flash of light, the Aron disappeared.

Aero sighed in relief, but remembered that her ability was still activated. She would still be at a serious disadvantage until she got a chance to heal. "Let's keep going!" She called hurriedly to Davonta, quickly walking father down the cave. She didn't want that Aron to find them again while she was weakened. After all, she wasn't sure how far away the Aron had teleported.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:48 am

Davonta followed Aero Davonta was begining to get sick of this cave he just wanted to find the exit at this point. Davonta does like exploring but he prefers wide open space than narrow caves he could barely tell how long they've been in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:58 am

The Archen kept walking along, although it was surprisingly uneventful for a while. The fact that nothing was happening was starting to unnerve Aero. It felt like something was about to jump out at her and Davonta... So the Archen decided to break the silence, if just to comfort herself if nothing else. "Hey Davonta, do you think that we'll be out soon? I know it's too late to turn back now, but I hate this silence." She admitted. She just wanted something to happen now, but there was the same silence. She almost hoped that a wild Pokémon would just attack already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:13 am

Davonta hardly knew the answer to Aero's question. "I would think so we explored this cave for a long time the exit should be somewhere." Davonta looked around as they walked not seeing any other pokemon around. "Yeah I hae the silence to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:15 am

Aero chuckled in response to Davonta's comment about the silence. "Never met a Pokémon who's a fan of the silence." The Archen shot a small smile at Davonta and slowed her pace. She was pretty sure that the Aron wouldn't track her and Davonta down from here. Even if it did, oh well. That Aron didn't seem that tough anyway, so what was the worse that could happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 am

Davonta smiled back but he realised that he stepped on something. When he looked down he noticed he was on a trap that had a spikes on it. Davonta was then poisoned for stepping on it. "I hate traps." Davonta said as he stepped off taking damage from the poison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Aero mumbled a curse under her breath. "Yeah, traps suck." She agreed. Was there a seed of berry that could cure poison?... It would be awesome if there was. She heard of it before back on the Floating Islands, but she never really thought it was real. It had just seemed so... extraordinary to the Archen. What was a bit overwhelming to her was that there were things as simple as berries and seeds that could pretty much save your life. After all, how was that NOT extraordinary?

Noticing she was still holding the Defense Scarf, Aero slung it around her neck. She couldn't help but feel a little bit more powerful with it in her possession, so of course a trap decided to appear right under her feet. With a small groan, Aero looked at what she stepped on, but it appeared that it was only a simple red panel with a swirl-like design on it. "Uh... Davonta, what is this? Is it even dangerous? I haven't exploded yet, so I think it doesn't do anything..." It was then the trap decided to activate.

As if in a puff of smoke, two angry Pokémon started lurking in the shadows. "Um... I still think it didn't do anything, Davonta." Aero nodded and stepped off the trap, still not noticing the two feral Pokemon. The trap then vanished. "Well... that was odd. What'd it do?"

This dice is not existing.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 pm

"Umm hard to tell some traps actually do nothing." Davonta said. He was felling very weak because of the effects of posion. Davonta also didn't notice the two pokemon. "Come on lets keep going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:08 pm

"That's odd." Aero simply responded, although she had an odd feeling... Like something was watching her. Just as she thought that, she noticed a Paras blocking the narrow path. An Aron also emerged from the shadow of a stalagmite. She could have sworn she hadn't seen any Pokemon before, but did the trap do that?... Strange. "Alright... I've got the Paras." The Archen called to Davonta, her wings starting to harden and glow white. She charged at the Paras, aiming her Wing Attack directly at the smaller Pokemon. She really wanted to take it out before it decided to use Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, or Arceus knew what else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:10 pm

"And i got the Aron." Davonta charged at the Aron before he stopped and used thunderbolt. The Aron easily dodged Davonta's thunderbolt and used Gust. Davonta was thrown into a wall. Davonta's posion made him take even more damage. "I wish I had a pecha berry" Davonta said to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Just as Aero was about to collide with the Paras, the orange Pokémon knocked her back by using a Cut attack. Thankfully, the move didn't do much to the Archen, but she knew she needed to be careful. Her ability had already activated... although she really hated her ability right now. Aero couldn't help but envy Davonta. He had an ability that might actually help him. But, there would be time to envy later. For now, she needed to take down the tiny bug that was in front of her. If she couldn't even take that down, then... That would just be embarrassing.

Aero activated her Wing Attack once more, charging at the Mushroom Pokémon again. It was preparing to use Cut to knock her back like it had before, but the Archen was able to hit the Paras first this time. The orange Pokémon when tumbling into the cave wall, where it seemed to promptly fall into unconsciousness. "Not today, Mushroom-bug-thing!" Aero called in a somewhat smug voice. No status conditions today!... Except for Davonta, who was poisoned. She'd forgotten about that. Opps. Speaking of Davonta, she hoped he was doing fine against that Aron...

"Hey, Davonta, need any help?" Aero asked as she turned around to face the Pikachu. She turned around just in time to see the Pikachu thrown into a wall. "I'll take that as a yes." She mumbled under her breath, launching a beam of purple energy at the Aron. The Feral Pokémon skidded back, making dust cloud the air. "C'mon Davonta. Now we can take this thing on two-to-one." The Archen commented as she starting preparing a Rock Tomb attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Davonta Agreed with the Archen he did needed help. Davonta used thunderbolt again but it looked different it was a lot thinner than before but Davonta ignored it. The thunderbolt hits the Aron but it hardly seemed that it was affected. Davonta's posion was making him weaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:11 am

Aero noticed a thin streak of lightning hit the Aron, slightly confused. Weren't Davonta's attacks stronger then that?... No time to think about it. Aero tossed the rocks at the Iron Armor Pokemon as she used her Rock Tomb attack. However, the rocks quickly started to move as the Aron struggled to crawl out. Thinking fast, Aero prepared a Dragon Pulse. As soon as the Aron crawled out of the rocks, looking less than pleased, it was thrown back by a beam of purple energy. The small Pokemon slammed into the ground and was still. It seemed to be unconscious.

The Archen looked over to Davonta, intending to tell him something, but she noticed that he seemed to be getting weaker. "Hey, Davonta? You okay?" She asked a bit nervously. She had heard of poison before, and supposedly it didn't go away easily. Hopefully they could find something to cure it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:49 am

"Yeah...I'm fine." Davonta was about to collapse but he resisted the urge to. "Lets just keep going the exit has to be somewhere." Davonta knew he only had a little bit of time left before his body reached the limit before he was going to collapse. When Davonta began walk to find the exit he let out a small grunt in pain but tried to hide it so Aero wouldn't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next