Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 pm

"Hey, Davonta! You there? Sorry I'm late!" Aero called. She didn't see her pikachu acquaintance at the moment, but she was sure he was around here somewhere. He had also seemed excited to come here, and he also didn't seem like the kind of pokemon that would abandon her... She then had a slightly embarrassing thought hit her, "I sure hope I came to the right place. It would be embarrassing of I came to the wrong cave." The Archen said her thoughts out loud for some unclear reason. But anyway, she would not be pleased if she had messed up this chance of getting to explore Serene Cave.

Despite her slight fear of being at the wrong place, Aero couldn't help but be pretty excited. She was still new to exploring and all, but how hard could it be?... She had no idea. But hey, she was going to do something with her life. That was what counted. And this 'Serene Cave' seemed like a good place to officially start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Davonta was sitting at the entrance of Serene Cave cleaning his goggles and waiting for Aero to arrive. "Good your here you ready to start exploring?" Davonta puts his goggles back on his head waiting for Aero's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:08 am

"Yeah, I'm ready." Aero answered, glad to see Davonta. She hadn't gone to the wrong place after all. She eagerly walked into the cave and said, "Where I come from, a pokemon said he had gotten stuck in this place for five days." She laughed a little, as if she doubted that could really happen. "Do ya think he was telling the truth? It can't be possible to get stuck in a dungeon THAT long, right?" Although she was curious, Aero was also a bit frightened by the thought. If you could get stuck in a dungeon for five days, this might be a bit more then she bargained for. She had brought no food, and even if she had, it would have been destroyed by her fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:12 am

Davonta thought for a breif moment and answered Aero's question. "Well It can take longer than that to explore dungeons but I don't think it will take us days to explore Serene Cave." Davonta reasured her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Wow, it could take that long? These dungeons had certainly earned their name! "That's... Interesting to know." Aero responded. "But hey, there must be food in every dungeon, right? How else would the wild pokemon survive?" The archen said to Davonta. It wasn't like feral pokemon would be able to magic food out of thin air. That just wouldn't make any sense... Then again, the fact that dungeons apparently changed everytime you went in them didn't make much sense either... Oh well. These dungeons would probably make sense to Aero in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:03 am

"Well yeah there should be food in the dungeon if we ever get hungry but I don't know how it gets thereI'm just thankful that there is something to eat in a dungeon. But its always good to pack some food just in case there isn't any food in the dungeon." Davonta actually felt like ateacher for a moment trying to explain dungeons to Aero but he quickly forgot about it in time. "So do you haveany other questions before we go inside Serene Cave?" Davonta asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:29 am

"A thousand more questions, actually. But I'll figure 'em out myself." Aero called as she stepped inside the cave. "Hey, Davonta? You might as well lead the way. I've never been in a dungeon in my life." The First Bird pokemon said. She wasn't five-star with directions, so she would likely end up getting her and Davonta lost. Plus, well, all the kinds of berries and seeds were pretty confusing to her. How would anyone be able to tell an Oran berry from an Oren berry? Or a warp seed from a pure seed?... Hopefully Aero would be able to tell them apart one day. For now, though, she knew she really shouldn't lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 am

"Alright Aero I'll lead." Davonta walked inside the cave Davonta didn't find caves fun if he had the option to not explore the cave he wouldn't but he really wanted to explore it so he put his feelings aside and continued. "Oh I almost forgot to tell you there might be some traps in the dungeon you can barely see them so watch your step" Davonta advised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:04 pm

"Traps? Uh... Alright, why not." Aero nodded, stepping aside to let Davonta ahead. She honestly was still greatly confused by dungeons. They just seemed to break all logic Aero had ever known... but that just made them more interesting. She knew she might as well look forward to seeing what was inside one, so Aero kept following the Pikachu.

"Hey, stop for a second Davonta. Is it just me, or do you heard another set of footsteps?" The archen asked only a few seconds after entering the dungeon. She didn't know if she was hearing a feral pokemon or her own echoes, but bad luck decided it was the former of the two choices.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Davonta stopped and listened for any signs of another pokemon close by but he heard footsteps to. "I hear it to Aero" Davonta looked around he could barely see anything at a distance. "Do you know where it came from Aero?" Davonta asked getting ready for whatever was approaching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"Nope." The archen responded. She didn't see any pokemon besides Davonta. The only thing besides her and the pikachu was a gray rock. "... C'mon, I guess it was nothing..." Aero decided and walked onwards...

... Just for the rock to reveal itself to be a Graveler. And it didn't look happy, considering it charged at Aero using Tackle. It easily hit her, since Aero wasn't expecting to be attacked. How would she know that the rock was a pokemon? She had never even seen a Graveler in her life, much less did she know they could look like rocks! The archen flew back and slammed into the wall of the cave. "Ow..." She mumbled, glancing at Davonta. "If you know anything that can hurt ground types, now might be the time to use it...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Davonta immediately turned his attention to the Graveler that attacked Aero. Davonta givesthe Graveler an angry stare. "Big mistake." Davonta said. Davonta's body began to emit small sparks around him that intensifed in a short amount of time illuminating the dark cave. When Davonta was ready he used thunderbolt on the Graveler. The Graveler was hit by Davonta's thunderbolt it didn't do that much damage because the Graveler was much more angrier than before it charged at Davonta. Due to quick thinking Davonta moved out of the way causing the Graveler to run into the cave wall. Davonta used his thunderbolt again on the Graveler. The Graveler was petrified by the pikachu's thunderbolt. Davonta saw the opportunity to tackle the Gravelerand ran straight to it tackling it. The Graveler was finally defeated Davonta went to Aero to make sure that she was alright. "Are you alright Aero?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 pm

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine. That was some pretty good fighting by the way." Aero nodded, lifting herself to her feet. She was glad that was over, even though that fight had looked pretty cool. "Well, want to keep going?" She asked, although she was pretty sure what Davonta's answer would be. They had already entered the dungeon and beat a wild pokemon. The archen sort of felt a need to keep going... Was this how explorers felt when they entered dungeons? Maybe, if she was lucky, there would be another guild on the ground... Nah, that was pretty much impossible. She wasn't that lucky.

"After you." Aero called as she snapped herself out of her thoughts. The archen stepped aside to let the Pikachu pass, then noticed something. "Hey Davonta? Am I seeing things, or is that Graveler holding something?" She asked curiously, walking up to the fainted pokemon.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:38 am

Davonta turned to look at the graveler he just defeated. Davonta also noticed that the graveler was holding something he got closer to the Gaveler to see what it was. "Is tha a defense Scarf?" Davonta asked. The Graveler could've been using it to take on more attacks from Davonta than it was suppose to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 1:06 am

Aero carefully grabbed the item out of the Graveler's hands, as if she was worried the feral pokemon would wake up. Thankfully, it stayed unconscious, much to Aero's relief. Once the item was in the archen's hands, she finally got a good look at it. It seemed to be some sort of disk with the words 'Rock Tomb' written on it in footprint lettering.

'Is that a defense Scarf?' She heard Davonta ask, but Aero shook her head. "I'm not sure what a defense scarf would look like, but I doubt it would be a disk..." She asked in confusion, holding out the TM to the Pikachu. "... Wait, I've heard of these things before. They can teach you a new move, right?"

(I would have made it a defense scarf, but it was the wrong category.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next