Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Hey, Davonta! You there? Sorry I'm late!" Aero called. She didn't see her pikachu acquaintance at the moment, but she was sure he was around here somewhere. He had also seemed excited to come here, and he also didn't seem like the kind of pokemon that would abandon her... She then had a slightly embarrassing thought hit her, "I sure hope I came to the right place. It would be embarrassing of I came to the wrong cave." The Archen said her thoughts out loud for some unclear reason. But anyway, she would not be pleased if she had messed up this chance of getting to explore Serene Cave.

Despite her slight fear of being at the wrong place, Aero couldn't help but be pretty excited. She was still new to exploring and all, but how hard could it be?... She had no idea. But hey, she was going to do something with her life. That was what counted. And this 'Serene Cave' seemed like a good place to officially start.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:32 am

"Yeah they can teach you a new move depending on what type you are. Are you a flying type?" Davonta knew that only rock or ground types could use Rock Tomb but he was a little unsure about Aero's type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:50 pm

"I'm a Rock and Flying type." Aero nodded, her eyes set on the disk. She was pretty sure she could learn Rock Tomb, but there weren't any instructions on the TM... Strange. "Uh, maybe if I touch it?" She suggested. Aero honestly doubted that would work, but it worth a try. Plus, it was the best she could come up with. So the archen placed a hand on the TM, and that seemed to activate it.

The words 'Rock Tomb' filled her mind. Somehow Aero knew she had to get rid of another move, so she got rid of Rock Throw. She wouldn't need two rock type moves. Also, throwing a ton of rocks at someone and trapping them underneath just seemed better then tossing one stone at someone... Oh well. Maybe she was just over thinking things.

Aero looked at Davonta again. Her head had a stinging pain in it, but somehow the archen was pretty sure she could use Rock Tomb if she wanted. The pile of dust that was once a TM proved her theory. "Well, I think I could use Rock Tomb if I tried... Shall we keep going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:49 pm

"Alright lets keep going." Davonta continued exploring the cave he was actually surprised they havent found any traps yet. While Davonta was thinking he failed to realise that there were two pathways in front of him one going to the left and the other one going to the right. "Hey Aero witch way do you think we should go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Aero was quite confused to see two ways to go. "Uh, let's see... The right path. Since it's right, maybe it'll be the right way." She couldn't help but smile at her own play-on-words and continued walking along. At least, she would have kept walking along. But her bad luck decided to make her step on something.

It was some sort of red and white platform. Aero wondered what she had stepped on for a brief moment, but then it started spinning around and around and around. It stopped a few moments later, but the archen felt so dizzy she didn't know which way was down. And that was troubling, considering there was some sort of feral pokemon that had decided to come out of the left entrance. Aero tried to hit the pokemon with a Dragon Pulse, but completely missed and almost hit Davonta instead. Well, today was not her lucky day.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:34 am

Davonta nearly dodged Aero's dragon pulse. He immediately turned his attention to the feral pokemon that came from the left entrance Davonta identified the pokemon it was a paras. "this will be easy" davonta said to himself he ran towards the paras getting ready to tackle it but suddenly several white floating objects surround Davonta and he begab to get sleepy. Davonta was still able to tackle the paras but not as hard as he wanted to. A few seconds later Davonta went to sleep on the ground. As he was sleeping the paras began to prepare itself to attack Davonta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 1:13 am

Aero stumbled off the confuse trap and noticed something... Orange. It seemed to have mushrooms on it's back. Her vision slowly cleared, but the archen quickly made out the blurred shape of a paras. It used some sort of white... Stuff, and the Pikachu fell asleep. That wasn't good. The archen used Quick Attack at the bug-and-grass-type...

... But she slammed into a wall thanks to her confusion. That wasn't completely bad luck, however, because it snapped her out of her puzzled state. She then turned around and noticed the paras was getting ready to attack Davonta. "Bug off you... Bug!" She snapped, then used Rock Tomb at the paras. The grass-and-bug-type was trapped under a pile of stones. It might or might not have been knocked out, but it was certainly stuck for now.

Then she noticed Davonta was still asleep. "Uh... Hey Davonta! Wake up!" She called, eager to get on their way while the annoying paras was trapped. She seriously didn't need to get poisoned or asleep or... Arceus knew what else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 am

Davonta was asleep for a breif moment before Aero waked him up. "Huh what happened?" Davonta asked while he rubbed his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:23 pm

"That stupid paras did some sort of move that made you fall asleep. It's stuck in a Rock Tomb, so we better go before it breaks out. I don't need to be poisoned or something." She informed Davonta, wasting no time in walking through the right path. "Also, I sort of stepped on that... thing." Aero looked back and pointed to the confuse trap. She still didn't really understand what it was. "Careful you don't step on it too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Davonta looked at the trap the Archen pointed to before he jumped over the trap. "I don't really know the real name of that trap but I just call it a confusin plate it just confuses you by spinning you around." Davonta explaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:42 pm

"Fitting name." Aero chuckled and continued walking (with no traps this time). Her head still sort of stung from running headfirst into a wall, but she would live. On that note, though, she had to admit running into the wall was sort of lucky. If she hadn't, she might have hit Davonta, or even stayed confused for even longer. The archen wasn't very fond of that thought, since when she was confused, she didn't what was up and what was down, or what was a foe and what was a friend. She hated that feeling. It just made her feel so powerless to what was going on around her. If she wasn't confused, she might had been able to attack the paras before it had put Davonta to sleep... Oh well. What's done is done.

Speaking of sleep, the First Bird pokemon suddenly yawned. "Hey, Davonta? I can't see the sky from here, but I think it might be getting late. Do you want to sleep for a while and continue tomorrow?" She asked. She had no idea how long it would take to explore Serene Cave, but this might be a longer trip than Aero had expected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Davonta never actually slept in a dungeon before since every dungeon he has been to would take just a day for him to explore. Davonta was also a little worried about being attacked while they were sleeping but he thought little of it since he was a light sleeper. "Yeah I guess we could rest." Davonta looked around for a spot good enough for Aero and him to rest. "Do you think thats a good place to rest." Davonta pointed to a medium sized cave in the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:35 pm

"Yeah, that place looks good. We can't be attacked from behind if there's only a rock wall behind us." Aero agreed. She had never slept in a dungeon either, but how bad could it be? The archen figured it would be just like the day, except she would get some sleep now and then. There probably wouldn't be any trouble, right? "I'll keep first watch and wake you up if any feral pokemon come out." She called as she took a few steps away from the cave in the wall. The archen looked around for any gray rocks, determined that she was not going to fall for a graveler's trick again. Luckily, she didn't see any... For now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Davonta began to fall asleep leaving Aero in charge of first watch. But Davonta soon wakes up he couldn't sleep after all he had a moment of sleep from the paras. "Hey Aero let me take watch you need the rest more than me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 am

The archen stood by, looking around for anything interesting from the place she was standing guard. Seeing nothing, Aero yawned once more. Dang it, she felt tired right now. But she put all her willpower into staying awake. Things would not turn out good if she and Davonta both fell asleep. If they were attacked while sleeping, they would be pretty much helpless. And since she didn't want that, it would be a good idea to stay awake.

It seemed that Davonta couldn't sleep. The archen turned around and nodded when the pikachu asked if she wanted to have a rest. "Yeah, that'd be good Davonta. Thanks." She smiled, then could have sworn she saw something from the corner of her eye. "Hey, what's that?" She asked as she turned around again to see an item.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:52 am

"What did you find now Aero?" Davonta had a feeling that they would find more items tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)   Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Cave (Closed to me and Davonta)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next