Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Exploring the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Exploring the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Joey {13} -5 from travel
Joey was on his way to Pecha Forest. He kept believing it was one of the safer places to explore. He was getting a little tired of being in the village all the time. He wanted to room for a bit. He had informed Azeral that he would be out for a bit exploring the area around the outside of town.

Joey wanted to get used to the forest once more. Being in a town all the time had taken a bit on him. He used to travel through the tree's all the time. Going from tree to tree. It was fun to him. Occasionally he would get to chase a storm.

Joey looked around as he passed through the forest's entrance. He felt a little uneasy as he entered it. Being that he is not used to being in dungeons for a while. He did not realize that the dungeon would usually give off this feeling. A feeling of hostility. He decided nothing of it at the time and continued into the forest. He took a look at the sun and saw it was still rising over the horizon, early morning.

He smiled as he had plenty of time to explore the area before having to head back. He began to climb one of the tree's and got on top of one of the branches. He looked into the forest and smiled. He was ready to explore this forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Bullwinkle walked through the forest, looking under rocks and in burrows under trees, for anything interesting, more than once angering a native pokemon for invading their territory. He sat down by a tree, thinking to himself. I wish I could go on an adventure, that would be fun, He thought, getting up with help from his arms. But where would someone find an adventure... I'm already in a place where people go on adventures, He thought walking along, pondering to himself.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:56 pm

Joey {13}
Joey was sitting on one of the branches as he heard a sound from below. He watched cautiously as he noticed an odd pokemon below. It seemed to be made of rock or ground. It was odd as it glowed below him. Joey remained in the tree for a good while ensuring that it was not a hostile pokemon. He was sure it did not notice him yet. He was on one of the branches above however behind the tree peeking around the corner of it. If the pokemon were to look up at him. He would hide behind the tree immediately. He had never seen a pokemon like this before if it was a pokemon that is... Note: I know that is a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:27 am

"God Damn Bird" A voice shouts out as a caterpie seemed to be the place the voice came from. It was high in the air in the claws of a flying type. "I'm not food" he shouted as his form changes into a Zorua and he uses a pulse of dark energy to knock the flying type out. This however caused him to call down to the ground right in front of a Pokemon. "This is why I don't use illusion" The Zorua known as Natsu said. The grey hating and prank loving Pokemon

(14)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 am

Bullwinkle heard furious shouting from over head, causing him to look up, spotting a small, darker colored form falling earthward, landing gently in front of him. Bullwinkle, focusing on the pokemon falling from the trees, didn't feel the soggy ground slipping out from beneath him. He, as uncoordinated as he was, quickly lost balance, rolling backwards into the tree behind him, shaking it a fair amount. He landed extended his limbs once more, his feet up against the tree, his head and back on the ground. "Um, hey..." He said to the descended pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 4:52 am

Joey
Joey watched as the scene unfolded. The odd pokemon heard something from above and immediatly looked up. Joey noticed it slipped and fell into the tree he was on. Shaking it pretty well for him to lose his balance. "agh!" he half shouted as he fell and held onto the branch he was currently on. He was not as scared from this like last time when he was hanging from a roof of a building. He wrapped his body around the branch and swung back onto the branch. The branch started to crack and Joew jumped over to the next on as the other one fell down to the ground below. 'errr. I hope they didn't notice that' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:46 am

Natsu as on the ground eye's closed. Something else could be seen a large bag that fell on him. "Thanks for my fucking bag" he screamed as he got up to look at a Pokemon in front of him. "Hi I'm Natsu, pretend you didn't see that" he told the Pokemon as he looked around. "Now where the hell am i?" He asks nothing as he turned to look at the Pokemon. "Where am I?" The young adult Zorua asked slightly worried it had taken him farther then he thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 7:37 am

"I don't really know, the whole place looks really similar..." Bullwinkle said, scratching his head as he got up, excusing the pokemon's language. Bullwinkle heard a noise from above, along with the small crack of a snapping branch, causing bullwinkle to look up, spotting a glimpse of yellow on the other side of tree. "Huh..." Bullwinkle said scratching his head, "I wonder if its something cool! Like a shard of a map to an adventure!" He thought out loud, not hesitating to look childish in front of the older pokemon. He grabbed the tree, shaking it violently in an attempt to knock the yellow mystery object down.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Jak {13}

Joey must have been spotted or something as the odd pokemon below started to shake the tree vigorously. He tried to hold onto the branches as much as he can. Joey shouted as he lost his grip, he even failed to grab the next branch down. Due to him missing such a the branches, he fell down on top of the odd pokemon. "WAAAAAGHHH!"

As he landed on the pokemon. He was a bit stunned and as a reaction he charged up as he fell. It left him statically charged. Even if he was not to strike directly. His static energy would have shocked anything on contact by now. Even if it wasn't too powerful.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:03 am

"Uhh I pretty sure that's a pichu. Don't shake the tree" Natsu told him but it seems like he was to late as the Pokemon fell out because he was shaking the tree badly. "Are you ok?" Natsu asks a hint of concern behind his voice. It sounded older then most Zorua's would be which was mostly thanks to his age going up but not his level. "Well I fell from the sky so you should be ok" he said the concern leaving his voice as he stopped worrying about him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:03 am

"Huh..." Bullwinkle said quietly, just as the statically charged pokemon landed on his face. The shock arced across his body, causing his eyes and symbol to flash. The electricity left the grass around his feet singed on the tips. "That wasn't expected..." he said picking up the small electric pokemon and putting it gently on the ground, as he wasn't fazed by the not very effective move.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:09 am

Joey {13}

Joey blinked a few times as he had landed on the odd pokemons face. He still wondered what kind of pokemon it was. The other pokemon picked him up and placed him on the ground gently. He was about to struggle however it was quickly apparent the other pokemon was not going to hurt him as it put him down gently.

The pichu ran behind the nearest tree and kept a small distance from the other two. He did not know whether or not they were friendly. Although it would seem they were to others. He was still a bit cautious in area's were wild pokemon were. He remained mostly silent the entire duration of the ordeal. However he felt the need to say sorry for the static energy he built up that shocked the other one. "s-sorry.." he said still a little afraid of the other pokemon.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix name)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:40 am

Natsu watched as the all unfolded and the Zorua gave a small sigh. It seemed like this Pokemon was a scared little kid so Natsu knew a few ways to handle the situation. "Hey c'mon you don't have to hide like that, names Natsu" he told the Pokemon as he walked closer to the pichu. He didn't like it when someone feared him so he needed to try and get as close as possible. Then prank him when he least expected it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Bullwinkle saw the other pokemon's discomfort, empathizing easily with shying away from strangers. "Hey..." he said, realizing the situation he was in and escaping the trance of childishness and wonder that encompassed him before, feeling the same shy energy as the other pokemon. He ran to the nearest rock that he had moved, folding up into a ball, about 1 and a half feet in diameter. He peeked his head out, staring at the other two pokemon, his glow a faint purple (worried, entranced, or shy)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Joey {14} +1 from page
Joey noticed the strange pokemon seemed to shy away also. "err. " he was a bit nervous to be there without Azeral. He slowly came out from behind the tree. The one pokemon seemed like a fox type pokemon. He noticed the one pokemon seemed to run away and formed a ball next to another rock. He blinked a few times after he walked out from behind the tree. It was obvious they were not hostile. Or at least the pokemon that was in a shape of a rock right now wasn't. It would not have run otherwise.

The pichu looked towards the fox like pokemon. The pichu then walked over to the rock like pokemon and tapped it. "umm. Hello." he said wondering why it formed a ball. The ball seemed to glow purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next