Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Joyful quest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A Joyful quest. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Noels mind snapped back to reality, she found herself standing in the entrance of the Black Mist Mountain, Noel quickly shook her head before staring at the large mountain. "Huh, How'd I." Noel said before shaking her head. "Doesn't matter i suppose, did i sleep walk here or something." Noel asked herself, she had no sleeping problems she knew about, besides grabbing things randomly. "Did i come here for something?" Noel asked only herself before staring at the ground, was she losing it?

"That's right, i came here for, An item." Noel said to herself trying to recall what item she was looking for. "Can't remember." Noel once said looking back at the mountain, what happened was she walked here for a while, she was fatigued from fighting her way here and collapsed before she reached her destination, luckily nothing bad happened while she was asleep, yet she forgot what happened since she was running on will power till the end.

"Oh ya, I was training near the Fiery Peak, i guess i got hurt really bad." Noel said now noticing the small burn marks on her coat. "Alright, guess i should eat something." Noel reached into her bag and pulled out a Oran berry, she ate it before walking towards the area.

Energy: 54 (60-16+10)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:09 pm

Aaron slowly ate all of the berries Noel offered, his tears were drying up. Needless to say, The Pain Aaron was experiencing subsided, replacing it with relief. His wounds seems to be healing up as well, though it wasn't that noticeable yet. With his energy renewed, Aaron was up in no time. However, if Noel took a look at Aaron, she could see that his fighting spirit was low. "That hurts so much... I hate it!" Aaron sniffed, his mind was full of worries. "I always thought fighting were for fun and all that. I knew that you could get hurt from it, and I don't mind... but why did it hurt like that? Is that what I have to look forward to every time I fight?" He wanted to do this, so he could be strong enough to protect his brother. "How Am I supposed to endure all that pain? I mean I'm a tough Dragon and all and Dragons are supposed to be tough. but..."

Could he really protect his brother? Could he really enjoy fighting now? "I don't know if I can handle it. If that the case..." No, its to early to think about that now. That was a stage he's was far from ready. Something that every Deino have to go though before being a Hydreigon.

(7 + 21 = 28.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 3:48 pm

Noel looked at Aaron before giving a small sigh. "That's what happens, you get hurt, but you can't feel like giving up." Noel said looking at her paw, despite using the Reviver seed her hands were still wounded badly, even punching something hurt like hell every time she did it. "Right now this place is even a challenge for me, things like that Aggron were on par with my strength, even that Absol had enough combat ability to keep up with me, right now fighting here you will get hurt badly, which is why we should get the item and get out." Noel said thinking they should just run from fights instead of fight.

"Lets move into the mountain, we can find a place to rest for a bit then get moving again, i think we could both use a quick rest." Noel said trying to keep his spirits up.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:04 pm

"Yeah... I like that." After what happened, Aaron would like to recover from his wounds. Aaron let Noel pass him and took point. His cut up body still hurts, and while the berries did help a lot. It didn't fully relieved the aching pain around his body. Like his mother always say. When something unfortunate happens, just grin and bear it. Something he never really think about until now. Maybe she was right, she needs to grin this pain and endure it. Do it enough time, then feeling pain will be Aaron's second nature. That something he liked. He will protect his brother, no matter what. He won't give in to agony. "Grin and bear it... Heheh, my mom would tell me this if she ever see me like this. Its funny honestly." Aaron smiled. What he remembered did the tricked, his spirits are kindling again.

Aaron soon got to their next rest point, tired from all the fighting and traveling. "Lets rest here for now."

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 5 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Joyful quest. - Page 4 XnYTgNF , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 GiV0n62 , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 Pospec10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 FRvFCJd , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 0lIowIJ
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:12 pm

"If my mom was here she'd ask me why i let this happen to me." Noel said with a small laugh, that was her response every time Noel got hurt, honestly it was kinda funny. "Alright then." Noel said dropping her bag and sitting down, Noel closed her eyes for a moment before looking at Aaron. "So, Anything going on you wish to discuss?" Noel asked figuring talking would be a good way to lighten spirits, better then just sitting doing nothing.

(BY THE POWER OF THE REAPER I COMMAND YOU TO APPEAR)

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Joyful quest. - Page 4 Blinke10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 VpVNnvo , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 PUEpERT , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 QttJUbv , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 RDJsP02 , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 XnYTgNF , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 139ZIpg , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 FpGuFAI , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 FRvFCJd , A Joyful quest. - Page 4 YEcQdlS
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:30 pm

Aaron Laughed. He can definitely imagine Noel's mother saying that. He hoped that he could find that Ribbon soon. He really don't like to come back to this place for a while after he gets what he needs. "Well, uh... You might know already, but thanks to my TM, I learned Focus Blast. Though I had to replace it with Dragon Rage. All for the better I guess." Aaron went ahead and sat on his rear, only to find out that he was sitting on something. It was silky and clean. "Huh? Could this be?" Aaron quickly got up and picked the strange item up. Aaron face light up brightly when he realize that this item could be the item he was looking for. "Noel! I-I think I found it!"

Aaron couldn't help himself but dance, dance like a lunatic. He was chanting "We got it! We got it!" Over and over. After the hell, both Noel and Aaron went though, they finally have it. He did felt strange when he did picked it up. Like he seems to be more slower. He didn't notice, nor would he care. He was too happy to have found it.

(28 - 13 = 15 *Def Scarf.*)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:39 pm

Noel looked on her side, she grabbed her own slightly worn Joy ribbon and compared the two, yup it appeared they did find it. "Huh, well that's lucky, good find." Noel said before picking up a few items while Aaron was distracted, since he had the ribbon she decided to grab the orbs and a seed, since ya know they weren't that important.

Noel's ears picked up, she looked ahead and saw a lot of Pokemon walking towards the two of them, Noel waited before reaching in her bag and pulling out a small blue orb, she then chucked it at the Pokemon causing the entire party of Pokemon to fall asleep. "Not dealing with that again." Noel muttered out.

Energy: 36 (61-25)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Aaron finally have it, he could get stronger faster. He could evolve faster too. "Noel thank you so much. I want to pay you for helping me, I wouldn't of found it without your help." Aaron smiled. Suddenly, he smelled the rest of the Pokemon and gasp. "Oh come on, why do they keep on coming?!?!" However, he relax his nerves when Noel Threw the slumber orb at the feral. "Phew, I didn't think we can handle another battle like that. Anyway, we got what we came for. lets leave now." Aaron couldn't wait to go back to the guild. He needed that long waited rest. "You wanna take the lead?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 4:56 pm

"No need to thank me, remember the whole reason i came here, it's a gift no need to pay me back." Noel said with a small laugh. "Don't worry, I'd of kicked their arses myself, thought we should hurry i don't know how long that item lasts for." Noel said taking point and going back the way they came, wasn't far so the entrance was near them, note to self look for escape orbs, those would come in handy. "I thought I'm always in the lead." Noel said with a smirk before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Joyful quest.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4