Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The new leader's quest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The new leader's quest Empty
PostSubject: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Everything was quiet around the pond, Pokemon were sitting in the shade of the tree's happy with the weather as it was now. The water seemed to reflect the sun perfectly shining just above where most Pokemon could sit, there was a peaceful atmosphere about the air.

Some distance off a golden charmander could be seen with a Charizard flying next to it, the charizard had some articles of clothing on it and a few pieces of armor all with the same symbol on it. Though it was short as the same fire Pokemon left the area leaving the charmander sitting there.

The golden charmander walks forward to the pond, nothing but a black arm band around her left arm. This was the start of Fang's test to rise in power
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Serena was taking a nice, slow, calming walk in the area near the pond, and decided to go there to get a drink. She noticed a golden charmander sitting on one side of the pond. 'Well that's an odd charmander... You don't usually see ones like that around here.' She thought. She walked up to the shore anyway and cupped her hands to take a drink.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Fang looks to the pond, she slowly took her claw and touched the edge of it marketing the water seem to vibrate, she attempts to put her claws in but pulls them back quickly after felling a small sting. Water always interested the cold charmander something she was never allowed to touch.

She sits down and thinks of the things she needs to do, she was supposed to get stronger in order to be the leader of her clan, she needed to do something but for now she sat there staring at the water
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:45 pm

Serena watched out of the corner of her eye as the charmander tried to dip her claws into the water, then pulling back quickly in pain. 'It must suck to not be able to swim or touch the water...' She thought in sympathy for the young fire type. She looked into the water at her own reflection, pondering about it for a moment then dipping her feet into the water to relax.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:49 pm

Fang turned her head and looked at a Pokemon touching the water as she had tried, slightly jealous of this fang looked back at the water and then the thing wrapped around her arm, it had the clan symbol on it and she always thought to change what it was, she left it though and looked up and the sun looking down at her, she breathed in for a moment and then looked back at the water
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Serena pulled her feet back out, realizing she might be making the other Pokemon jealous, or even angry... or... sad maybe? She sighed and peered into the water again. She honestly wished she had the courage to go over and try befriending the golden Charmander.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:54 pm

Fang took notice of the Pokemon around her quickly undoing what it had done, fang just looked then back to where she was before. She started to feel slightly guilty for that as she looks at the Pokemon. "Sorry" she mutters but loud enough for the Pokemon to hear, fang didn't like be the reason for Pokemon to do something. She still didn't care to attempt to identify the Pokemon though
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:00 am

".... I accept your apology, Charmander. I know I might have made you jealous, so I apologize aswell." Serena's tail drooped slightly in a guilty way. She hadn't meant to make the poor fire type guilty for making her undo her actions. She tried to manage a smile, but continued to stare into the water.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:04 am

"Do not feel guilty tis my own fault for wanting something I cannot obtain" Fang said her eyes never leaving where she was staring, she felt it her own fault she enjoyed the water the way it looked. She felt like she needed to stop but something about the water and the way it looked, even this small pond made her feel happy which was a emotion that seemed lost to the cold charmander
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:12 am

"I see your point... It must be depressing living in a life where you can't touch water. I know I'd be sad...." Serena patted the Charmander's hand to comfort her and smiled. The Snivy's tail wrapped around her feet in a comfortable position. At least she was getting somewhere with this Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:15 am

Fang pulled her arm back slightly as the Pokemon tried to comfort her, she may of decided to talk but her cold personality would only keep it to word not physical interactions. She looked at the Pokemon for a second before back at the pond. "Same could be said for many of these Pokemon" she as a sort of way to say I'll keep talking but no touching
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:19 am

Serena got the message. She wouldn't do any sort of physical contact after that statement. "Another good point... Say, why are you here alone, by yourself? Do you have any friends?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:22 am

Fang looks to the pond once more and then down. "If I would have some to consider friends they would be far away" fang wondered herself why she was talking to this Pokemon when she was normally quiet. It might of been because this was one of the first Pokemon she had seen not of her clan. She had met others but didn't have a conversation like this mostly fear for her clan. "I come from a island far away, I was just dropped her by my father" she says calmly thinking it to be normal
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:31 am

"So that's what that Charizard was doing here...." Serena muttered to herself. "Maybe if you made some friends, you wouldn't feel so lonely?" She suggested. "You never know, it might do you some good." Her tail thumped the ground once to emphasize the statement, not in a brutal way, but just to say, 'It would be nice if you did this, you might make your life better.'
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:38 am

Fang looked at the Pokemon with a questionable gaze. She didn't feel lonely in the slightest it was something fang never felt growing up, she liked being alone or just with one person so she looks at the Pokemon

"I never feel lonely I enjoy the silence of being alone" fang says as her gaze doesn't leave the water "though you are welcome to stay next to me" she adds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest Empty

Back to top Go down

The new leader's quest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next