Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Joyful quest.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Noels mind snapped back to reality, she found herself standing in the entrance of the Black Mist Mountain, Noel quickly shook her head before staring at the large mountain. "Huh, How'd I." Noel said before shaking her head. "Doesn't matter i suppose, did i sleep walk here or something." Noel asked herself, she had no sleeping problems she knew about, besides grabbing things randomly. "Did i come here for something?" Noel asked only herself before staring at the ground, was she losing it?

"That's right, i came here for, An item." Noel said to herself trying to recall what item she was looking for. "Can't remember." Noel once said looking back at the mountain, what happened was she walked here for a while, she was fatigued from fighting her way here and collapsed before she reached her destination, luckily nothing bad happened while she was asleep, yet she forgot what happened since she was running on will power till the end.

"Oh ya, I was training near the Fiery Peak, i guess i got hurt really bad." Noel said now noticing the small burn marks on her coat. "Alright, guess i should eat something." Noel reached into her bag and pulled out a Oran berry, she ate it before walking towards the area.

Energy: 54 (60-16+10)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:51 am

With one down, Aaron can now concentrate on the other Cubone. Assuming the Marowak doesn't interfere, he should be fine. Aaron knew that his Thunder Fang was useless against the two ground type, due to the sheer fact that they're immune to Electric attack. As much as Aaron wants to, he have to resort to biting, the old fashion way. Aaron charged towards the Cubone, dodging any swings the Cubone did with his bones. Just as Aaron was about to sink his teeth into the Cubone's arm, the Leader smacked Aaron's head with its bone again. Aaron staggered from the blow, holding his head in pain. "Damn it, I can't win with this Marowak around. Aaron sniffed to find out that Noel was fighting an Absol. How is he going to win this? "WAIT, I KNOW!" Aaron thought. It was a long shot, considering the Marowak could easily shake it off. However, it could be the only thing that will save his sorry butt at the moment. "Hey Marowak, mind helping me for a second?" Aaron flirted. His attract move did it work, making the Marowak fall in love with him. Sadly, since the Marowak was stronger then Aaron. She was struggling to resist his attract. That was fine, he only needed a few minutes to deal with the Cubone.

Last edited by Gamerscape on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 am

Noel and the Absol were both striking each other, each attack hitting one another with similar strength. This kept up till they were once again in a clash bone and horn met locked both forces pushing against each other with the same amount of power. Neither Pokemon said anything to the other before again breaking contact, instead of getting back into the stance The scythe on Absol's head glows white and it swings its head, sending out a white crescent blade of energy at the Noel. Noel saw this and instead ran towards it, using the wall again she jumped up and kicked off it leaping above the attack and aiming a attack right at the Absol bashing the side of his head, Noel went with the hit landing on the side on the Absol, she tried to deliver a basic kick but missed, the Absol ducked and came around, its body glowed with a purple Aura and bashed Noel in her Jaw. This caused the Lucario to get stunned for a moment, in that moment the Absol did the same thing Noel did and jumped on the wall, using quick attack bashed Noel in the side of the head.

Noel stumbled back with a plain smile on her face, she tilted her head down a small amount of blood on her lip, she brushed it off with her paw and got back to fighting. Noel and the Absol dashed once more, this time Noel dove to the left catching the Pokemon off guard, using her right fist she force palmed his side causing him to go sliding in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:32 am

Aaron Fired two of his Dragon Rage at the the Cubone, who was now distracted by the love sick Pokemon. The two attack Connects, causing the Cubone to collapse and faint. Now Aaron need to do was focus on the Marowak. It was still under the affect, yet she was still trying to resist it. He need to finish this now, before she breaks out of the love spell. Aaron Barred his fang and jumped to bite into the Marowak chest. Thanks to her Hesitation to attack, Aaron have manage to bit into her. However, She wrapped her arms Around the Deino. Giving Aaron a tight hug. And oh boy was it a tight one. At the one hand, the Marowak's hug was a way to crush Aaron with a non move attack. On the other hand, her hugs was nice and sweet due to the attract's affect.. Nevertheless Aaron tried to struggle free, uncomfortable with the hug. "Gah... Noel... Whatever your doing... Do it fast and help me... Before the Attract... Gah..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:39 am

Noel turned to look at Aaron, before she could help she was attacked by the Absol. "Eyes on your opponent." He said slashing at Noel, her coat was hit by the attack cutting off one entire part of it, Noel gave a small curse and just took the rest of the outfit off. "Fine I'll end this." Noel said before rushing the Pokemon, as she did he made a attempt to strike straight down cutting Noel in half, Noel lifted her paws using the spikes on the back of her hands to catch the blade, she held them there for a moment before switching and grabbing on to the blade. Holding on to it caused the blade to cut her hand, she didn't care and flipped the Absol around slamming him into the ground, Noel then spun around and threw him into the air, after she formed her Bone Rush attack and gave the Absol a barrage of attacks ending with a ending Force Palm to the stomach, this sent him flying and into a wall, to wounded to move he sat there staring at Noel.

Noel then turned around and ran towards the Marowak, Noel pulled her paw back and shot it out shooting a Psychic attack right at the back of the Marowak.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:55 am

Aaron couldn't help but to be in the Marowak's arm helplessly as she continued with her Semi crushing hug. He wasn't going to get out, so might as well enjoy it while he can. Its not like he wasn't going to get hurt. Suddenly, he could smell Noel come for him. "Oh thank Arceus... Hurr-" Suddenly, the Marowak was sent flying onto the walls, holding the Poor Deino in her arms. When she collided with the wall, she fell on her stomach, crushing Aaron. Luckly for him, no bones were broken as a result of that, but it hurts really bad. He slowly but surely got himself out underneath the Marowak. If he had eyes, he would glare at Noel.  Aaron was NOT happy with her. "Hey, here's a thought. The next time you attack someone... MAKE SURE THAT YOUR ALLIES ARE SAFE FROM HARM BEFORE ATTACKING!"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:02 pm

Since Aaron could smell he could most likely tell Noel was bleeding from the scent of blood she was giving off. "Sorry, I didn't know that attack would send the Pokemon flying, plus I didn't even know she was hugging you." Noel said slightly defending her actions, she was wounded pretty bad that Absol wasn't kind. "I only did what i could with what i had, you said do it fast so i thought that the Marowak was choking you." Noel said slightly coldly, she didn't mean to be this rude but she was tired that Absol was actually really hard to fight. "Look I'm sorry alright, I'm not going to defend myself, lets just get back to finding that item."
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Aaron sighed. This whole fight had wore him down and made him angry. He had no right taking his anger out on Noel, even if she did made an mistake. "Sorry, that was one of the hardest fight I have ever done in my life. It was so infuriating that they kept wracking me with that bone of theirs. Sorry if I took my anger out on you." It smelled like Noel had the worse of it though, considering she was bleeding. "Are you bleeding? Maybe you should take care of that before you bleed out." That the last thing he wanted. Knowing Noel though, she would just shrug it off.

[roll"Black Mist Mountain"]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:24 pm

"It's alright no need to worry, I'd take more then someone being emotional to make me mad." Noel said with a smile, then she noticed the blood, small cuts on her left side, one medium one across her eye and two large ones on her palm. "Oh ya, in the rush to help you i ended up grabbing the Absol horn in order to end the fight, had a tight grip, hurt like hell." Noel said walking back, her cloak she discarded was sitting cut up, she grabbed two pieces and tied them around her paws tightly to stop the bleeding. "No bandages but this will work out fine." Noel said looking back at Aaron. "[color=#0066ff]Lets get a move on before more show up.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Joyful quest. - Page 2 MMgUbQF , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 9q9JvCG , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Double10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 MMgUbQF , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 RDJsP02
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 pm

"Alright." Aaron was about to take point, until something caught his nose. "Welp, I wound loot." Aaron Followed the scent, leading him to Two Orbs, Four Berries, a Revival Seed, a Blinker seed, a Bound Seed, and two TM. Aaron didn't waste anytime chomping down two of the Oran berries. After what he had been though, he needed them. After eating those rejuvenating items, Aaron grab the Revival seed, and the two orbs. He then Stepped back for a bit, allowing Noel to take what he wants. "Here, grab what you want. I got what I needed." Aaron was more grateful for finding a revival seed, if something were to happen to any of them, they can just use this seed.

(2 + 20 = 22.)

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 7 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Joyful quest. - Page 2 2ANFx4q , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Focus_10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 139ZIpg , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Stone_10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 AZTkyVm , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 MMgUbQF , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Pecha_11
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:48 pm

"Oh such a gentleman, though i guess the expression is, ladies first right." Noel joked taking the rest of the items, she didn't really need them right now but best to have something to sell, wanderer needs money also. Noel took out two of her own Oran berries and ate them quickly, this seemed to help with the smaller cuts but not so much with the larger ones on her hands, it would appear those would have to heal by themselves. "Well lets get moving, shouldn't be sitting targets surrounded by feral Pokemon." Noel told Aaron then started moving.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Joyful quest. - Page 2 GiV0n62 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 UGNVILz , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 YEcQdlS , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 RDJsP02 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 IiDOUNX

Energy: 34 (25-11+20)
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:06 pm

"Sorry, greed got the better of me." Aaron teased. Noel was right, they didn't want to stay here long. however, he wanted to investigate the stash behind the rock more closely. He could still smell some stuff. "Hold on, I think there's more." Aaron walked up to another rock, finding more loot. "Haha! I found some more!" Aaron decided not to be greedy this time. He only took one of the TM Focus Blast. "Well then, this was more easier then I-" Aaron was suddenly spinning Uncontrollably, feeling absolutely dizzy. "GAHHHH!!! Make it stop! Make it stop!!" He should of known that was a trap! Loot like that shouldn't be easy to come by. The trap suddenly slowed it spinning, eventually halting its movement. Aaron didn't feel good at all. He felt like- Aaron ran over to the wall and started puking, feeling like the whole world was spinning.

(22 - 11 = 11.)

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 3 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Double10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 FpGuFAI , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Pospec10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:15 pm

"Well then, better then a explosive trap." Noel said walking over to Loot area, making sure to step over the trap, she didn't want to puke, though she had been spun around before, not fun. "Found a Trawl orb, Imma smash it." Noel said picking the item up lazily and smashing it on the ground, she didn't really care where she smashed it, just so long as it got smashed she was happy.

(Trawl Orb used Son)

Energy 16 (34-18)

Rezikun carried out 10 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Joyful quest. - Page 2 YG3dh7c , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 O9N76f6 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 RDJsP02 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Focus_10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 MMgUbQF , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 QttJUbv , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 FpGuFAI , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 NH0A3T1 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 GiV0n62 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 YEcQdlS
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Aaron Finished throwing up, still feeling like crap. "Ah... my head... It like I'm having a headache... Aaron doesn't even realize that item appeared around Noel. Aaron wandered around drunkenly, struggling to keep his balance. "Urhhh.... THIS SUCKS!" He couldn't hold it together, he was about to fall. Aaron fell butt first on the Trawl orb, smashing it to pieces. "Noel... I need..." The ground started to spin again, Making Aaron's confusion worse. "OH COME ON!!!!" One spinning later and Aaron was already puking again. Wiping his mouth with his paw, and burping. Aaron laid down to reorient himself. "I... I need a minute... I don't feel really good."

(11 - 7 = 4)

Monokuma Pikachu carried out 10 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Al1kJHr , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 XnYTgNF , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Spurn_10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 MMgUbQF , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 2ANFx4q , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 XnYTgNF , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Pecha_11 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 YEcQdlS , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Double10 , A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Blinke10
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:34 pm

"Alright lets rest for a minute to recover, from our wounds and from you throwing up." Noel said, Aaron must of not been used to confusion. "Glad I'm not you, though if it was me the trap would of been an explosive one, i always manage to find one." Noel said sitting down on the ground that wasn't covered in Deino barf, Noel was fine with just sitting and doing nothing for a few moments, paws hurt like hell but other then that she was golden.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Aaron panted heavily, his headache still hurting him. he never been confused in his entire life. This feeling sucks so much. There were two berries in front of him. Giving that those berries heal you, maybe they can help ease Aaron pain? Aaron quickly ate the berries. As he was chomping them, he did felt in increase to his energy. However, his headache went unchanged. "Noel... How do I stop it? It hurts so much, and it making me feel ill..." Aaron hopes that he'll never experience this again. But chances are, he will. Explorers like himself are most like gonna have to put up with this a lot. The confusing does seem like it was going away overtime, but he just need to rest a few more minutes.

(4 + 25 = 29)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Joyful quest.   A Joyful quest. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Joyful quest.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next