Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Supernatural RP (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

September 13, 2045

Rain fell as the young woman and her adopted sister drove through the country side of Washington State. Tapping her hand on the steering wheel of her Ferrari as she listened to the radio playing one of her favorite songs. She looked over to her sister to make sure she was ok for a second before taking her eyes back to the road. Just as the song was getting good the radio turned into static. "Crap." Tori muttered messing with the radio trying to get it working again.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Tori chuckled and put her hand's in her pocket. "Well it looks like you're comming with us Eiren." she said the the young man filling in the hole. Tori walked off to go get the car, "Zinnie keep an eye on him; I'm getting the car!" she said before leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Erin's eyebrows shot up in surprise. After a moment, when everything sunk in, he grew angrier and angrier. "I can't come with you! I have a life you know! I have to go to college and watch out for my parents. I can't just drop out because I saw some ghost in a cemetery!" He shouted this at Tori's back more so than towards Zinnia because he had some morals I mean come on. What kind of man shouts at a little girl? (I mean, usually the little girl can't fire a gun but the principle still remains.)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Zinnia blinked and tilted her head. 'I have a life' he had said. She stood there for a moment, the gun in her hand, dangling by her side. She wondered what it would be like to have a normal life. After all, hunting was all she had. For three years now she had been with Tori, and even before that she hadn't had much of a life as her parents would always neglect her.

"You.. you can go if you want," she said eventually. Zinnia didn't want to make anyone choose this style of life. If Erin wanted his college life and his parents, then who were they to take that away from him?
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Once in the car tori thought about what Erin had said, or rather shouted. He was right, she shouldn't make anyone's choises for them. With a sigh she drove up to the two people in the cenitary. Rolling down the window she pocked her head out, "Zennie time to go. Erin hope we didn't scare you too much. Have a nice life." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Erin 's anger quickly faded. As Zinnia approached the car that Tori was driving, he bit his lip. After a moment he whipped out a pen (Always prepared that one) and jogged over to Tori. "Hand." He announced abruptly, making a 'gimmie' motion at her. When she did so he quickly wrote down some digits. "Now I may not be some awesome warrior of the paranormal but I am a dude and you could always use some man power." He was a bit nervous as he said all this. After all he had just shouted at them furiously. "Give me a call if you ever get into trouble." He stepped back, tucking his pen back into his pocket and waving.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Zinnia blinked as Erin pulled out his pen but smiled as she realised what he was doing
"Thankyou, Mr. Moose!" she grinned cheerfully. She seemed much more child-like now that the gun was out of her grasp and back in the car's trunk. Zinnia waved to Erin as Tori drove off, leaving him in the cemetery alone.

--Time Skip! ^^--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Tori was walking through the hall of an old house, flashlight in one hand and a handgun in the other. There was a loud creak coming from upstairs causing her to look up. "Zennie, I'm heading upstairs!" she said to the younger girl as she headed up the stairs. Once upstairs Tori checked the rooms and found nothing, with a sigh she began to relax. Suddenly Tori felt her body being pushed forward and slammed into the wall. "What- Ahhh!" she shouted as a black cloud entered her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Zinnia nodded to Tori as she went upstairs, staying downstairs to check things out. She wandered into the living room, looking around and find nothing interesting other than a few empty picture frames. She sighed before turning to head into the kitchen. She froze however when she heard Tori's shout.
Zinnia didn't stop to think as she doubled back, dashing up the stairs as fast as her small legs would carry her. She slowed down however as she reached the top of the stairs and wandered into one of the rooms.
"Tori?" she asked, looking around and hoping to spot her friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:08 pm

The door slamed when Zennie walked in. "I'm sorry. Tori's not here right now, Can I take a message?" a creepy voice said from behind Zennie. Tori grabbed her sister by the throat and lifted her off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:11 pm

Zinnia whirled around as the door was slammed behind her. Before she could register the sight before her, the person who had spoken had grabbed her by her throat and lifted her off of the ground.
Zinnia's eyes widened as she realised that it was Tori's hands around her neck.
"T-Tori...?" she whispered, struggling to form words. There were already tears brimming in her blue eyes. Tori wouldn't do this to her, they had known each other for three years. So why was she doing this now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:22 pm

With a wicked grin Tori's eyes went black for a moment and then back to their normal color. with no other wod Tori threw Zennie into the wall. Unfazed Tori walked closer to the girl. No! Leave her alone! Tori thought. "She's screaming you know. "Leave her alone. Do what ever you want with me."" the demon said kneeling next to Zennie.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Zinnia drew in a short breath as Tori's eyes flashed black in colour. She didn't have time to think before she was flung into the wall. Her sobs echoed through the room as the demon knelt down next to her. She listened to it's words, attempting to push herself up onto her knees. "Tori..." she whispered again. Tori was still inside there somewhere... but Zinnia didn't understand. Why wasn't she in control of her own body?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Tori grabbed Zenie's leg and gripped on it hard. "Do you know what my favorite sounds are?" she mused tightening her grip. She could hear the bone starting to snap, "The sound of bones breaking, and the screams of Children." Tori said with an evil smile. She dug her nails into the skin and snapped the bone in Zennie's leg.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Zinnia tried to scramble away, but it was useless as Tori, no... this thing wasn't Tori. Tori wouldn't try to hurt her. Zinnia's hands scrabbled across the floor, the small scarlet drops falling on the dusty floor caused by a small injury on her head. The blood was joined by tears as the demon's grip on her leg tightened. She bit her lip, trying not to call out in pain, but alas it was useless. As the bone in her leg snapped, she couldn't hold it in any longer and let out a loud scream of pain.
Zinnia's eyes frantically searched across the room for anything that might help her. She couldn't run anymore, not with her leg like this. She found it hard to concentrate, the pain she felt nearly blinding her, but she kept herself conscious. She needed to get out of this house...

"Erin." she thought suddenly. Tori had written down his number when he had first given it to them... those few weeks ago. She could remember her putting it in the glove box so that it was easy to find again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am

Tori walked around the small girl like a wolf would circle its prey. "Tell you what. I'll give you a head start. I'll count to Ten and then the fun begins." she said putting her hand over her eyes. "1...2...3...4." she counted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural RP (Closed)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next