Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Supernatural RP (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

September 13, 2045

Rain fell as the young woman and her adopted sister drove through the country side of Washington State. Tapping her hand on the steering wheel of her Ferrari as she listened to the radio playing one of her favorite songs. She looked over to her sister to make sure she was ok for a second before taking her eyes back to the road. Just as the song was getting good the radio turned into static. "Crap." Tori muttered messing with the radio trying to get it working again.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Tori put her hand over Zinnie's mouth before she tried to say anything else."I'll take that." she said taking Zinnie's gun and tossed it to Erin. "You know how to shoot right? Well you're here now so you might as well help us. And we don't hunt bird's or deer." she said before glaring a warning at Zinnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Erin threw his hands up after catching the gun. "No! I have no clue how to handle a gun!" He turned to address Zinnia. "And you! My name is Erin!" After realizing that he sounded like a lunatic, e exhaled slowly and calmed himself down. How harmful could two girls be? "Right then." He opened his eyes and walked forwards. "So what am I shooting then?" He then experimentally picked up the gun. How hard could it be?

He promptly shot the ground.

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:09 pm

"Ohmygod. Why would you give him my gun Tori? I can use it way better than this Moose dude ever could! You know that!! Besides he's probably never shot a gun before in his-"
Zinnia's whining was cut off by a gunshot from Erin. Blinking, Zinnia looked to him, then back at Tori.
"Told ya so."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 am

Ok not my best idea. she thought scratching her head. "Erin give her the gun back she's a way better shot than you." Tori said before she saw her own breath. That wasn't good, reacting quickly she got on Erin's right side. "Zinnie cover me. teach this bozo how to shoot. I'll tsart digging!" she shouted tossing her own gun at the guy and started digging at the grave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Erin did not squeal as the gun came hurtling towards him. Alright so maybe he did. But that was okay wasn't it? I mean, anyone would. He managed to catch the firearm before it hit him in the face, this time not fooling around with it. He didn't want to accidentally shoot someone. "You guys sure are vague." He muttered, holding the gun out at arms length. He raised an eyebrow at Tori digging into a grave. He figured that he should stop asking questions as they were never properly answered. Of course, another factor that stopped him asking questions was the furious looking woman hurtling towards he and Zinnia.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Zinnia grinned in a rather scary way when she got her gun back. She didn't feel right, hunting without it. She felt safer too, after all she knew that the rock salt they had instead of bullets would deter a vengeful spirit for a small amount of time whilst they worked on uncovering her grave.

Zinnia turned to Erin who was now in possession of Tori's gun. She blinked, ignoring the squeal from a few moments ago.
"Okay then... how on earth do I teach someone how to use a gun?" she muttered before speaking louder, "I guess you just gotta keep it steady and not be afraid of it. Careful of a small recoil and the loud noise. Okay, lesson over. Now shoot that thing!"

Zinnia rushed her words and quickly pointed to the ghost that was coming right towards them. She raised her own rock-salt filled gun just in case Erin didn't shoot in time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:17 pm

Tori heard the ghost shrik and started digging faster. It's a. Good thing. We do this. All the time! she thought as she tossed the dirt over her shoulder slowly getting closer to the coffen. She was already about half way there as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Erin realized that he probably wasn't supposed to squeeze his eyes shut and mutter 'ohmygodohmygod' under his breath while trying to shoot at something but that didn't exactly stop him from doing it. He shot wildly to say the least.

After a moment he cracked one eye open. All was silent. He breathed a sigh of relief. Of course, until he got a jumpscare from someone patting him on the shoulder. "OHGODI'MTOOYOUNGTODIE"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Zinnia rolled her eyes, "It's just some soil, Moose. It's not going to kill you."
The younger girl kept her gun raised but wandered over to Tori.
"You reached the coffin yet?" she asked, tilting her head slightly as she did so.

(Sorry for small post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Just as Zinnie had asked her question Tori heard a clunk sound. "And Bingo was his nameo." she said getting the extra dirt off relealing the coffen. Most of the dirt was off and she opened the top part of the coffen. The scent of death and now decaying body was over welming but not that bad for Tori. She pulled herself out of the grave and started to pure Gasoline onto the body and coffen. "Care to do the honor's Zinnie?" she asked her sister handing her a match box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Erin made an exaggerated gagging noise as the coffin was broken into. He plugged his nose with one hand and looked out for the ghost with another. He then began complaining for he really didn't know what else to do in this situation. His head was spinning and his vision was blurring, mostly from shock. It was a lot to take in so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Zinnia was used to the smell of death and decay by now, though she couldn't disagree that it was still a horrid smell. She threw salt down into the ditch along with the gasoline.
"Care to do the honors Zinnie?" asked Tori with Zinnia nodding in reply.
The nine year old grabbed the box of matches. Anyone else would have immediately tried to take them away because of the fear that she may burn herself, however Zinnia was perfectly fine. She scratched the match head along the side of the box, the friction creating a flame.

Zinnia turned to see the ghost of Sarah Reichs heading towards Erin once more and dropped the match into the coffin. It set the body alight, the flames dancing across the remains. As the body began to burn, the vengeful spirit stopped and began visibly burning up in front of them. Sarah screeched loudly as she was finally put to rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Tori climbed out of the hole and tossed the shovel to Eiren. "You can fill it up. Well, Zinnie what do you think we should with this over sized scardy-cat?" she asked her younger sister. She wasn't sure of what to do, this never happened before. Tori and Zinnie always did this stuff alone, now they had a witness that saw what they do for a living.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Erin stood stock still, eyes wide with fear as the ghost burned. He soon shook it off as a shovel was flying towards him. He caught it and then glared at the girls before quickly filling up the hole. "I'll have you know that I'm not an over-sized scaredy cat!" He sniffed. "I was just a little bit surprised." Whatever gets you through the night Erin.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:49 pm

"Well it's not like we can kill him..." she replied, voicing her thoughts. The way she said it sounded as if she had already considered killing him... and perhaps even made it seem like she'd done something similar before. Luckily for Erin, she hadn't. It was merely a passing thought.
"I guess we'll have to drag him along with us. He's good at filling that hole, so he's probably good at diggin' 'em," she chuckled, ignoring his denial of the 'scaredy cat' label.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural RP (Closed)   Supernatural RP (Closed) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural RP (Closed)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next