Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Supernatural(not the show)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Supernatural(not the show) Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:45 am

(I'll just put my characters before we start roleplaying)
Name: Gabriel Noblis
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Quiet and prefers to keep to himself, he can be quite talkative though when he isn't paying attention to what he says. He's a secretive guy that would rather not have others knowing his business, he believes that only one should worry about oneself, nobody else.
Appearance(human): He has black hair with blue eyes. He wears baggy jeans, that fit unlike some boys in the neighbor hood, and usually some kind of band t-shirt. Most common include: Creature Feature, Linkin Park, and Three Days Grace. He wears fingerless black gloves that cover a strange marking that has appeared on him when he turned 15.
Appearance(wolf): Slightly larger than normal black wolf that can change to stand on it's hind legs.
History: He lives with his normal family with his normal sister. He's fairly popular in school and around town, but neither for a good or bad reason. He's just known. He's had a notmal childhood, until the 14th birthday. He began getting huge pains in his head around 14 and his body and mind started to act strange around 15. He has black-out that he can't remember but always finds himself in a different place. He began to grow afraid of the black outs and now tries to resist them, taking pain killers as the strange paw like marking on his hand burns and feels like it's making his body implode. He hasn't told his parents or even sister about this, in fear that they would send him to the loony bin, which they had done to his older brother.

(Tired of typing xD Your character Ash?)

Last edited by bluekat12 on Wed May 22, 2013 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:56 am

Name: Ashe Illu
Species: Vampire
Personality: A Don't mess with me, I won't mess with you kinda guy. Slightly Sarcastic at times, and really, really dislikes ghouls that talk to much, just his luck hes encountered several on his 'Jobs' that he does.
Appearance(Human): Bright Red hair, and cat-slit blue eyes, hes actually fairly tan for a vampire, and wears a long black duster with a hood, and two silver bangles. Under this he wears a gray t-shirt, and white and gray camouflaged cargo pants.(Think Organization XIII type of Cloak.). His right arm is covered by a olden style type of armor, and carries a silver long-sword in a black leather sheathe on his left hip. His Fangs are like really prominent canines, but are still slightly longer then a normal humans. But because they are only so much slightly longer, he gets away with hiding out in the human world.
History: Hes a loner, and a wanderer, taking random jobs from Human and Supernatural Organizations. He won't take a innocent's life, no matter how much they annoy him, but he still has gotten a bad reputation among the better-off Supernaturals. For his tendency to take jobs that end up with a death or two. He carries around blood pills, after a blood-lust accident a while back with some-one he cared about. Since that accident, hes known about his vampirism, and tries to keep it hidden. He frequents a Grave in the Berlin Graveyard. When he has the money to fly there from his jobs of course'.

((Nonsense. I'm fine with it.))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:14 am

Gabriel shook his bottle of pain killers, he groaned as he estimated only four or five left. If he had another attack, he might not be able to make it with just these. He put the case back in his deep pockets and tapped on his sister's blonde shoulder, "You speak German, buy me some pain killers please." he asked.
His sister snorted, "I swear, you're addicted to those things! I'm not getting you anymore, also if you ask again i'm telling mom and dad about your drug problem!"
"I don't have one!"
"How would they know?"
He gave up and snatched a English to German dictionary from his sister's bag, "Whatever, i'll get it myself." he mumbled. He left his sister where she was, too angry to care about getting lost. It didn't really matter anyway if he got lost, he was good at finding his way back to places. He would just have to find the tallest hotel in the city with a huge fountain in front of it, they were in the rickety shack next to it. He went to a German man for directions and said, hastily trying to translate it using the dictionary, "Where....is....coffee?" although he had meant "Pharmacy", he had read the wrong word. The man was kind enough to lead him there himself. Gabriel noticed it was the wrong place and gave up, he had all day, what was the rush? He tried to thank the man, instead saying "Flying Pigs" in the foreign language instead.
He took a seat inside and decided to relax a little. He had noticed the funny look the man gave him as he walked off and ignored it. He ordered some coffee and kicked back as much as he could, trying to find the correct words in the dictionary for "Pharmacy".

Last edited by bluekat12 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:21 am

Ashe stalked into the Coffee shop, his job informant told him of a Ghoul gambling den ran out of here, and the Berlin Ghost mafia wanted it gone, course' they couldn't do a thing. So thats why they called him in, his Long-sword clanked against a table, and grimaced. He pulled down his cowl of his cloak, and walked up to the fairly attractive coffee shopkeeper, he gave a slight grin at her. "Ich mochte ein Eis tea bitte." She smiled and nodded, and he sat down, his back to the windows, knowing full-well that in five minutes the place would be a blood-bath. "Danke." He thanked the shopkeeper, and took a sip of the Iced Tea, his eyes scanning the room, mostly empty cept' for the ghouls, the Shopkeeper, and a Teenager.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:34 am

Gabriel noticed the older boy walk into the shop and grew a bit uneasy at the huge sword he carried. He hadn't seen such a big sword before, or any sword for that matter. "Do people just walk around with swords in Germany like that?" he mumbled. He decided to mind his own business now that he noticed he was being a bit nosy and turned back around to face the empty seat in front if him. He began to feel a bit hot, and cursed rather loudly, his hand clamped over his mouth and his free hand fumbled in his pockets for the pain killers. He took two, hoping it would be enough to drive the wave of pain that would be coming soon back. He stuffed the pills back in his pockets and tried to remain calm and not look extremely nervous and scared. He couldn't leave then, it would attract attention since he hadn't gotten his food. The waitress would come back say, "Where did he go?" and a scene would be created in probably a slight search for him. He was probably over thinking things a bit though, he shook his head and laid his head down on the table. His head was beginning to throb and his left hand began to burn as if hot iron brand was being pressed against it like it was cattle. He took his glove off, making sure hastily that no one was looking and looked at his marking, it was red all around it and it began to swell a little. He took the rest of his pain killers and waited, hoping and praying that he didn't black out.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:42 am

He blinked, and drained the last of his Ice Tea. Then he slammed it down, sighing appercitivly, then he motioned the Shopkeeper over, and showed her a small slip of paper, nodding she left the shop, and locked the door with a 'Chunk', standing up he stretched and sighed. "Guten Morgen, Ich hiesse Ashe. Und Du? Du is Tote." He grinned then, grabbing one of the ghouls, and throwing him into the bar, and drawing his long-sword in the process. His language reverted back to English, a British accent punctuating his words. "Alright you lot! You know better then to run a Gambling den here in Berlin, its the territory of the Ghosties, and so, I got the job of asking you to move. The Long-Sword glinted in the soft light of the lighting, and he grinned displaying his teeth. The 'Ghouls' Hissed at him, and their faces turned sunken, and dried, their fingernails becoming longish claws, as they circled him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:00 am

Gabriel had also noticed the shopkeeper leave and lock the door behind them. He grew confused and startles when the man with the long sword stood up and started speaking in German. He couldn't understand what the man was saying until he spoke english, "Alright you lot! You know better then to run a Gambling den here in Berlin, its the territory of the Ghosties, and so, I got the job of asking you to move."
Gabriel was confused even more, "Gambling Den?" he whispered. His face grew pale when one guy was stabbed and the others began to threaten to attack. He did the most sensible thing, he flipped his table over and dragged it backwards into a booth area. He could tell a fight was about to happen, and he didn't want any part of it. He hid in the cramped space, hoping nobody would notice him down there. Most would think it got overturned in the fight, and ignore it. He hoped none of them were bright enough to think above that.
Unluckily for him, a 'Ghoul' had noticed him and dragged the table back out, and grabbed onto his foot. He yelled out in surprise and began trying to kick uselessly at it's face as it dragged him out. He didn't even know why it was after him, he wasn't the one that killed it's friend! He felt his marking burn even more and his insides turned as if being sucked into a black hole in his body he groaned in pain, not able to move much. the ghoul examined it's capture, letting the others take care of the other. Maybe it could have some fun with this one.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:17 am

"Oi! Now that's not fair, Five staging against one? Your dusted mate. Dusted." He laughs, and Cleaves through one, turning it into dust from its contact with the silver in the long-sword. He grinned at the reaction, and cut through another. Several times He winced as a claw or bite missed him barely, and his face became covered with scratches from the flying wood. "Hold up mates, I said I'm your adeversary here! Not some Nancy boy from the colonies!" He kicked one out of the way, trying to get to the boy about to be killed by a very ugly Ghoul. He cut down one of the ghouls, only to be tackled by the last one on his end. "Comeon Boy! Fight, do something you bloody tourist! He'll kill you if you don't! Graahh! Worthless pile of dog dung, get the hell off me!" He continued to struggle with the ghoul, its bites coming close into contact with Ashe's neck.

Last edited by TeamAshen on Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:30 am

(lmao xD Have fun dealing with a partially changed Gabriel now! xD)
Gabriel was focused on not passing out-was, until he had been called a 'Nancy boy'. His flash of anger distracted him from focusing and he blacked out. His body took on a mind of it's own, a mind of instinct. It howled and smashed a Ghoul away from it, Gabriel was still slightly awake inside, for a first, and was still feeling like his body was imploding and something was trying to drown him at the same time.
His body moved on it's own, with new found strength and no control. It back handed a ghoul into the wall, just missing Ashe. 'Gabriel' dodged a ghoul's leap toward him and decided to ignore the little pests that didn't seem like much of a challenge, and eyed the man with the long sword. That was when Gabriel felt the pain suddenly cease he wasn't sure how he got to be in the middle of the fight and made a slight squeaking sound as he ducked just in time to dodge an attacking Ghoul.
He fled to the doors and shook at them uselessly. He was lucky that the ghouls became more focused on the man.
"What's going on," he thought, "What just happened?" He noticed a Ghoul crawling behind the man and shouted, "Behind you!" he quickly moved over to behind the bar, not noticing the dead ghoul and tossed a wine bottle at ghouls, hoping to help in anyway possible. Not that he was helping much.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:54 am

Glancing over at the boy, his eyes flashed as he saw the strength and speed. He rolled his eyes at the sudden blank look on the guys face. "Bloody Amateurs..." He smiled when the wine bottle hurtled in and bonked the ghoul on the head. "Well, Amateurs do have their good points, Haaa!" He heaved off the stunned ghoul and reduced him to dust. "Okay so who is left among you pansy sniffers?!" He hissed out, looking at the shambles of the coffee shop, the unconious ghoul groaned slightly, and the one other was backing away on all fours, a scared look on its face. It garbled a hideous reply. Ashe laughed at that, "Alright you win, get out of here, I'll deal them you';re moving to Beijing. Now shoo! Schnell!" As the ghoul dragged its companion out a backdoor, Ashe laughed again, and the Shopkeeper came back in, and groaned her features falling slightly. "Oi! Oi! Oi! Don't look to sad meine gute Frau! Here have some Euros." He tossed a pile of cash to the girl, who gaped. Ashe walked over to Gaberial, and grabbed his arm in a firm grip. "While you and me need to have a Talk. Come-on lets hit the streets."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 5:06 am

Gabriel was dragged along against his will, "H-Hey wait a second, what are you doing? Where are we going?" he couldn't help asking. He was still shaken about his black out; he didn't know what happened, and not knowing made him scared. He stepped over the bodies of the dead ones and finally attempted to rip his arm away when they were a good distance from the shop. He was beginning to recognize the scenery again, if he was able to wrench himself free and run he could find his way back to the hotel.
He was stuck in the firm grip though, unable to be free. He hoped that this man, whatever his name was, was a good guy and not one of those ugly things in the shop. He realized his glove wasn't on and pulled it from his pocket and quickly slid it on, covering the marking on his hand. He stared at the guy suspiciously, still unsure of where the man stood despite he had just saved his life.

Gabriel's sister sighed and looked at her watch as she tapped her foot impatiently, "He got lost didn't he?" she growled, "Mom and Dad are going to kill me, for loosing their 'precious troubled boy'" she snorted. She noticed a tall and rather cute in her opinion man walk past quickly, she didn't notice her brother struggling in his grip until she studied him more carefully. She smiled slightly and whispered, "Somebody's in trouble~" she made herself close enough to hear but not be seen. She had much practice in eavesdropping teachers for answers to tests, not once has she been caught.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:03 pm

He stops, and gestures to a bench nearby. "Take a seat, we have things to talk about." Ashe flopped down onto the bench, and put both his arms back. "Firstly, my name is Ashe. And yours?" His tone of voice was normal despite his British accent, but from his posture, he seemed wary of Gaberial, and his eyes, blue as they were, seemed to have a inner fire. He grinned at Gaberial awaiting a answer. "I'm not going to hurt you, however, I just need some answers from you mate."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 10:44 pm

"G-Gabriel." He said, he was still a bit unsure but sat down anyways. He didn't want to anger the guy with the huge sword. He got the feeling of being watched, but ignored it thinking he was being paranoid. He shifted uncomfortably as he remembered that he now had zero pain killers; it would be impossible for him to resist the black outs now.
He didn't know why, but the pain killers eased the pain and helped him focus on resisting the overwhelming urge to drop to the floor and pass out. He had successfully gone through the urges for a year now, each session ending in drowsiness and exhaustion. He rubbed his marked hand unconsciously, the memories irking him a bit.

"One, talking to strangers. Two, talking to strangers with big swords. Three, running off on his own. Four, popping pain killers like tic tacs. Five, i'm sure is coming soon." she smiled maliciously about how much trouble she was about to get her brother in with the parents.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:14 am

"Okay Gaberial, what are you? Vamp? Zombie? I know of several others, but that would require for me to kill you on sight. But I do know for a fact a normal human couldn't do that to a Ghoul, even if they were just dustlings mate." He winked at him at the last part, then he scanned the area quickly, he felt the watching eyes too. He focused on a bush after a second, and then returned his stare to Gaberial.
"Well mate? What are you?" He question seemed more to himself then Gaberial, and he shook his head, his blue eyes glinting in the fading sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:31 am

"Wh-What? I'm human, what are you talking about? All i did was throw wine bottles at those thing's head" he stammered. He had no idea of what the man was talking about. Kill him on sight? What was this guy, a hit man? Gabriel also noticed that Ashe pronounced his name oddly, he said nothing about it thinking that it was just his accent. He noticed a shake in the bushes and a figure leave, "Who is that?" he demanded instantly. As soon as he noticed the long blonde hair and a sly smirk along with a Justin Beiber T-Shirt, the color seemed to drain from his face. He cursed and mumbled to Ashe, "Well, if you're going to kill me hurry up and do it. My life is just full of problems anyways and it's about to get much worse if I go home, so go on ahead." He leaned back on the bench, not really expecting Ashe to do anything to him. He just didn't care so much anymore since what little his life was had just shattered to pieces with his sister finding out he was talking with strangers.
Lately, his sister had been growing sick of the "Precious Boy" ploy the parents have been pulling. They've known about his 'addiction' to pain killers and thought that it was their fault. So they tried to relieve him of as much stress as possible, trying to signal to him that he didn't need the medication. That was the whole reason they came here in the first place, aside from her begging to go to Berlin.
She decided to snoop around on her brother for anything that could get him in huge trouble; she even made up stories about him, one time saying that he sneaked out and she saw a girl waiting for him once. This fact and true story was going to get him in so much trouble, she knew that the parents were secretly close to flat out disowning him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural(not the show)   Supernatural(not the show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural(not the show)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next