Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Intelligence before Conqueror

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Miss Treavus floated through the town, peering at all the shops that were scattered around the road. She needed a good place for her own shop, which probably didn't exist unless a meteor would suddenly crash in a perfect place, or a team of psychic and ghost types to move a mountain peak to the town. From what she could see, there was a beach nearby. Perhaps she could Hypnotize a team of strong fighting types to lift a boulder from the ocean into the town, or might she think, do it herself. She could already imagine the success of selling her potions to the needy and the greedy, finally earning some profit from her hobby. Heck, she wouldn't care if she sold them to an idiot or a mastermind, so long as she could make money or be part of the rising. But enough of thinking about the future, for now she needed her shop to be made.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb grumbled slightly. "What is your reasoning then, in being interested in me. If you know I enjoy destruction." he said with a frown on his face. He wanted to know why.

He was very curious for the reason. Usually when others discover his motives for trying to befriend someone or get them to do his bidding. If they caught onto something like this. They would immediately reject him. This didn't seem to be the case.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Miss T

Miss T continued to smile.
"A lot of my old friends were like that. Besides, it's not so much your fault. Any ghost type who understands the pain of judgement isn't guilty."

An outlaw friend could be a little troublesome, she predicted, but it was better than being mauled because she chose to fought him instead. Miss Treavus was actually surprised at her own loyalty; she didn't have any friends whatsoever, so maybe that was it... The friends she spoke of were ones from childhood, which was a very long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:24 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Raverous sighed as she stated that, "Yes, but my pain also has another. I did not choose to be like this. I was forced, We were forced into this stone." he stated as he turned towards where the battle had previously took place. "WE want them to feel what I have been forced to go through." he stated with a frown on his face.

"You do know how spiritomb's are formed... yes?"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:29 pm

Miss T

Raverous pretty much only restated what the Misdreavus said. But with some added information that seemed fairly new... Referring to the "stone", he must've meant the keystone attached to his spirit. He had reasoning behind what he did, which Genevieve also knew, but his following question seemed a little ridiculous.
"Did you not just say it? That you were 'forced into this stone'? Other than that, no I do not, because Spiritomb are filed under most legends, and none were very open about how they worked. At least to writers, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis
Raverous nodded, "Yes, I did not realize you meant it in that way..." he stated in response.

"Also, I was under the impression that others knew how Spiritomb's formed.. No matter, To me, it is a prison. Which I do not enjoy. There can be many to each stone, We talk and act as one." he stated.

He figured she would get the hint that to him that it felt as a prison, and there was multiple of them in one stone. Acting as one, that it meant there were multiple spirits. He was not going to flat out say it though.

"Except for some of us..." he grumbled softly to himself. It was most likely loud enough for Miss T to hear. However the thought is not important to hide, Atleast not for him.

Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Miss T

How Raverous spoke of being a Spiritomb reminded the Misdreavus of an old fictional story, in which Pokemon had the ability to fuse into each other to form the ultimate combination of mind and body. If the bond between the Pokemon were stronger, it was more likely they could hold the fusion and looked much better than those that didn't. In the state, each could hear the other's thoughts, and each had control over the body. Only ultimate togetherness when seeking the same goal could they achieve to be a single Pokemon.

Miss T couldn't help but see him this way now, a little harder to imagine so many spirits contained in the same body. However, the fusion from the story could only been done when keeping a will for it, otherwise they'd unfuse if any disagreement or chaos happened within. There were probably several contradictions at once, but all were trapped. She personally wondered if there was a way for them to be freed, but then they would have no physical form. It was impossible not to write down this discovery.

"Very peculiar..." was all she managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:03 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis
The spiritomb simply ignored the fact she was writing down what he said. He didn't really care of the matter. He didn't have any response to her statement of it being very peculiar. He simply looked towards the distance towards the direction of the town's primary entrance on the opposite side of the town.

The spiritomb remained where he was for a bit of time as he just stared into the distance. "Is there anything you wish of me.." he asked as he turned back towards Miss T.

((Attempting to finish the page at least before ending or if it plays out well enough can continue even further.))
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:14 pm

Miss T

The Spiritomb then just looked away, and was seemingly disregarding her. He seemed to be deep in thought. Either that, or he no longer wanted to make eye contact. After a few moments, Treavus finished jotting down everything she wanted to, and Raverous spoke.
"No, there's nothing I require of you," she stated, just then realizing the course of events. She first came to help him, then he helped her, and she completely became a bystander as a trio of Pokemon attacked him. To be fair, it was somewhat revenge for him not telling the entire truth. It would've been so simple to win her on his side... Then again, it wasn't the way he would've expected.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis
Raverous continued to look towards Miss T. "As you wish then. I am sorry for not telling the full truth. I did not realize you would be understanding, no one really understood my thirst for destruction." he stated to her as he started to turn away, to walk.

He then realized, he might be able to trust her enough to share some information, True information..

He turned towards her once more, "I trust you enough, To share what truly happened. However you should be able to get some of this information from the trio that left..." he stated.

"I, did not visit such a town. I lead it to it's destruction." Raverous stated to correct the lie he stated to her. "I thirst for destruction, Any which way shape or form.. That is why I call myself, Raverous.." he stated with a plain expression on his face.

"Being discriminated against, Yes I understand that pain also. However I find it mostly true in my case. I guess one could say I could be a reason for such a stereotype. However, that Haunter is the exact opposite of the idea as you might have saw.. For me, my primary pain is the fact that I no longer live.. he said before he started to turn around once more.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:55 pm

Miss T

"It's quite alright. Every being has their secrets they prefer not to tell. I live under a mysterious figure to help contain all these things within that shouldn't be shared with the world... Bursting with knowledge, getting to know someone means the potential of me giving away the secrets of the world..."

As the Spiritomb explained why he did what he did: why he lied, why he disliked the trio, why he loved destruction, and where his name came from.

"That pain is what all of us ghosts deal with... Yet that Haunter wanted to make the best of things. He must have been raised by some fairy types, but I digress. There's better ways to deal with anger and pain, which is why I seek meditation. It's a spiritual practice, and since all we are left is a spirit, mediation can boost everything. Who knows, maybe you'll discover inner selves and true powers," she didn't care if Raverous found out how to do something completely destructive with the practice. Part of it was that it was calming, and made any'mon more tolerant, kind, and spiritually balanced with proper peace.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

As she began to speak he turned towards her once more. He did not want to seem as if he was ignoring her. As he was not actually ignoring it, but taking it all in. He nodded as she stated that everyone has their secrets.

"Maybe..." he stated as he obviously took it all in as something important to remember. "Just maybe." he finished as he started to turn away. "I do not wish to stick here too much longer, I do not want to ruin your business having an outlaw hanging out there." he said with a slight smile as he glanced towards Miss T.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Miss T

"Oh, don't worry about that. I doubt anyone will know who you are, much less remember seeing me with you before I make my shop. Unless those two go around blabbering about everything, the situation is fine. Half the reason why I hid," She finished explaining. She could understand an urgency to leave, however, because he would most likely have to heal up the damage he took in the battle, and escape perhaps before the team told of the criminal's location.

"If all else goes wrong, I have an idea of what to do. It'll be easier after I hollow out my home, but if the team comes back, you can retreat to that keystone of yours and I can either hide you in my shop or my inventory, and phase away."
The suggestion was a little shifty, but it was unlikely if any ghost types were on the police team. She would only be worried if the Haunter came back, in that situation she would leave Raverous between some boulders for a while and go to her shop to appear not plotting. She had a great ability to think ahead.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:11 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Raverous nodded, "Thank-you for the offer. However, I do believe I will be fine. If it does come to that conclusion. I will consider it." Animae stated with a smile. "I am guessing you do not wish to be part of any of the chaos.. Very well, I will keep it away from here, for your..." he said as he looked towards the sky.

To certain pokemon it might look like it will rain in a few days. To Raverous, it was just plain sunny out.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:29 pm

Miss T

Miss T waited a while after Raverous trailed off, expecting him to finish. When she was certain, she began to speak, just making sure she wouldn't end up interrupting him. He was paying an odd amount of attention to the overcast sky.
"Very well. May your decision be a good one," the feminine ghost stated without anything more than dismissal. She would allow him to stay around near her shop, but she had to get to work. She took out a couple of sticks from her inventory and began to pick away at some pebbled in the ground with them. She had no material that could cut through rock: no pressurized water, no hard minerals, no brute strength. In fact, she really didn't have any physical attacks whatsoever, with the exception of Shadow Sneak. Psywave clearly wouldn't affect a rock, so that was out of the question, but probably the only plausible solution if she were to open it with attacks.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Animae Raverous, Remitis

Raverous nodded as she stated his last words. "I wish you luck with your shop. I am sure it will prove useful for others. I may visit sometime if I find a way to without drawing too much attention." he stated as he starting moving alone the path.

"Thankyou.." he finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He continued to walk along the path in town. As he went through towards the main entrance, he noticed the Gardevoir at one of the shops he previously encountered when he had followed a certain lucario at one point. She just glared at him as he continued along the path. "Nice seeing you too." he mocked in a hushed tone as he passed her. 'I still don't understand how she knew I was there that day.' he eventually reached the entrance and looked back. "They are going to learn about me soon enough I bet..." he said as he left the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intelligence before Conqueror   Intelligence before Conqueror - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Intelligence before Conqueror
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: